Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 6)

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
wahi haters ur bak bak finished or still lift to say something  please wahi ladies focus on voting no these PPL..:S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by arti07

okies i watched the performance like 10 times i didnt find a single move where he did hanky panky.Confused...damm i need a eye test Ouch could anyone plz post some pics so that we get some clue Winkand dont worry u dont have to edit itEmbarrassed Winki m adult and i can cast my voteEmbarrassed

infact seeing the other performance in JDJ and the previous JDJ season i feel it was quite understated... 

and coming to the scores i dont know much about danching but i think this week isha RD gurmeet and karan were in the same scale i think they deserve 29 (my personal opinion) and this week it was rashmi for meTongue

so if karan and isha scored 30 gurmeet and rithvik deserved 30 too...Tongue

DE TAALI

I FELT THE SAME

IF RESHMIS PERFORMANCE CAME FIRST

THEN i dont think any1 wud hv scored a 30 today

oye lets pat our back we finally got some jobsLOL and ofc being a wahians doesnt means we are blindWink

BANG ON...lolzzz

Incense

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Well i am sure KW didn't touch her bre**** intentionally but anyway that part should have been eited out IMO. I was watching with my mom and i felt awkward! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatePigBenis

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Am just watching the vid and yes Karan's left hand was near Moheena's breast and may have brushed But then the step forced him to do so.

He was holding Moheena horizontally and there was no way he could have balanced her.

However, if you watch carefully from 0.35 to 0.39 his hand was not gripping the lady's breast and hence Moheena could make the transition so smoothly by taking his hand and flowing into the next step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yKFMxt3hc

At 1.51 it seems like karan dipped his head in Moheena's cleavage and 1.56 he seemed unsure of where to place his hand which resulted in it going dangerously close to Moheena's breast and intruding on her space. However, this also did not seem intentional.

Further more, the first was subtle and required for the dance / theme being performed. It did not seem vulgar while the second can be excused as it was unintentional / accidental.

In all in such kind of dance there are possibilities of brush up However, the same seem extremely accidental.

The apprehension of such brush-ons happening or the thought having intruded on the lady's space unintentionally can be a another reason for Karan not completing the steps.

I am not defending cause he is of my clan This are just thoughts.

Edited by DJ.. - 05 August 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkategbala9mini03nitikajaiswalsonia1000harshita_sahniPigBenissonu-monuABBY_JERANRolzzKai.maaniqra-Chandramukhi-indian_beauty

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasy_K

It's the case with all fan bases. Then you have the odd ones that say we don't really worship the star but yes if you don't we will call the Internet police!

I don't really understand how people can be sooo all over someone who has no idea of their existence and will probably never have. Just cos they say we love you doesn't mean they really love you jeeez!

Having said that, I haven't seen Karans performance yet but I wasnt that happy with his first one - I really didn't think it was a tie with Rashmi's - who obviously was much better. I'll prolly just ffwd his performance so oh well!

I really don't have a problem with any fangroup but when they don't let you criticize or give your opinion is just too much..

On a side note Karan Wahi danced really well but it was a 25-28 point performance IMO...

-Chandramukhi-

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I didn't notice anything like that??
I have to watch the performance againLOL

maaniqra

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Updated my reply above after watching the entire video

Kai.

z_dand Senior Member
z_dand
z_dand

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
The problem here is that, ppl are blind fans. I am sure some ppl might not have seen the performance completely! Nobody commenting on this said that it was a bad performance. I never said that he intentionaly touched her wrongly...my whole point was that COLORS should have blurred that out! If Dirty Picture cant be shown on TV, how can you show this? [According to US/UK censorship standard kissing or bed scene is 15 years or above but touching breasts or genitals is 18 or above...simple]

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index