Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 5)

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
People, I don't have the patience to defend or explain my POV. I just stand by what I said - Karan did NOT deserve 30 - period! Now whether you want to defend him, criticize my opinion or want to be snide to me, I don't care - suit yourself! On that note, I am out! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

okies i watched the performance like 10 times i didnt find a single move where he did hanky panky.Confused...damm i need a eye test Ouch could anyone plz post some pics so that we get some clue Winkand dont worry u dont have to edit itEmbarrassed Winki m adult and i can cast my voteEmbarrassed

infact seeing the other performance in JDJ and the previous JDJ season i feel it was quite understated... 

and coming to the scores i dont know much about danching but i think this week isha RD gurmeet and karan were in the same scale i think they deserve 29 (my personal opinion) and this week it was rashmi for meTongue

so if karan and isha scored 30 gurmeet and rithvik deserved 30 too...Tongue

DE TAALI

I FELT THE SAME

IF RESHMIS PERFORMANCE CAME FIRST

THEN i dont think any1 wud hv scored a 30 today

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
If u cdnt careless then why waste ur energy and give u 'precious' on it?! Anyways I ain't interested in ur answer...now peace out suckas!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalsonia1000Incense

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga

People, I don't have the patience to defend or explain my POV. I just stand by what I said - Karan did NOT deserve 30 - period! Now whether you want to defend him, criticize my opinion or want to be snide to me, I don't care - suit yourself! On that note, I am out! 

from when did the topic shift to the scores from touching boobsLOLLOL

isnt the topic abt the performance being vulgar

gvenkateSIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
oh i read the comment i m nostalgic right now...some ppl dont even change their comment all they do is save their comment ...copy and paste... copy and paste...copy and paste...awesome job...but repeat telecastLOL

Edited by arti07 - 05 August 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANindian_beauty.Shiva.

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Now when we criticize someone's dance we are termed as jealous hatersErmm Jealous of exactly what? Just because someone thinks he deserved less than what he got that person is jealous?Ermm

Oh god this never gets old...

Edited by PigBenis - 05 August 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Fantasy_Chameli_billi

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by arti07

okies i watched the performance like 10 times i didnt find a single move where he did hanky panky.Confused...damm i need a eye test Ouch could anyone plz post some pics so that we get some clue Winkand dont worry u dont have to edit itEmbarrassed Winki m adult and i can cast my voteEmbarrassed

infact seeing the other performance in JDJ and the previous JDJ season i feel it was quite understated... 

and coming to the scores i dont know much about danching but i think this week isha RD gurmeet and karan were in the same scale i think they deserve 29 (my personal opinion) and this week it was rashmi for meTongue

so if karan and isha scored 30 gurmeet and rithvik deserved 30 too...Tongue

DE TAALI

I FELT THE SAME

IF RESHMIS PERFORMANCE CAME FIRST

THEN i dont think any1 wud hv scored a 30 today

oye lets pat our back we finally got some jobsLOL and ofc being a wahians doesnt means we are blindWink

Edited by arti07 - 05 August 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

Now when we criticize someone's dance we are criticized as jealous hatersErmmJealous of exactly what? Just because someone thinks he deserved less than what he got that person is jealous?Ermm

Oh god this never gets old...

It's the case with all fan bases. Then you have the odd ones that say we don't really worship the star but yes if you don't we will call the Internet police!

I don't really understand how people can be sooo all over someone who has no idea of their existence and will probably never have. Just cos they say we love you doesn't mean they really love you jeeez!

Having said that, I haven't seen Karans performance yet but I wasnt that happy with his first one - I really didn't think it was a tie with Rashmi's - who obviously was much better. I'll prolly just ffwd his performance so oh well!

PigBenissonu-monu-Chandramukhi-_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index