Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 2)

z_dand Senior Member
z_dand
z_dand

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

Originally posted by roseheart11

his concept was love and there was so much love in his performance...i dont think its vulgar...i felt the emotion he was trying to show through his performance...

Yea the emotion by touching her boobs several times...Dead

Yaa thats what I tried to say but cd not...I think it was not needed. Atleast JDJ team should have edited that out. I have seen so many dance reality shows, never saw such vulger moves.

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I did not find the performance "adult - rated" but Karan did not complete his steps in between - I honestly don't know how he was given 30/30. The choreography too, did not seem anything extraordinary - we know the show is scripted but they don't have to be so blatant about it :|. I can still understand KJo giving him 10, given that he has hots for Karan for obvious reasons, I can think that Madhuri was going easy on him but Remo? Seriously, how could Remo consider it a top notch performance? Rithvik was a ZILLION times better and yet he was given only 27 (which I thought was what he deserved until I saw Karan getting 30/30). :S    

Edited by Bazinga - 05 August 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dn-starPigBenisSudhaSangeetQT143crazy4KASH_ARNeonLights.TheEmpress-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billi

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by z_dand

Originally posted by PigBenis

Originally posted by roseheart11

his concept was love and there was so much love in his performance...i dont think its vulgar...i felt the emotion he was trying to show through his performance...

Yea the emotion by touching her boobs several times...Dead

Yaa thats what I tried to say but cd not...I think it was not needed. Atleast JDJ team should have edited that out. I have seen so many dance reality shows, never saw such vulger moves.

Yup. And they should realize that even children watch JDJ so they should've considered blurring out those particular parts.

Edited by PigBenis - 05 August 2012 at 2:24pm
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
There was nothing adult or vulgar about Karan & Mohena's performance...it was all about intense love and they portrayed it beautifully Embarrassed hats off to Karan & Mohena for such amazing performance & yes they do deserve a 30 cuz they DANCED!!!! And I am sure the judges know better than all of us here Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9sohroblamboonavarritsranveermini03SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalHuma-

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

There was nothing adult or vulgar about Karan & Mohena's performance...it was all about intense love and they portrayed it beautifully Embarrassed hats off to Karan & Mohena for such amazing performance & yes they do deserve a 30 cuz they DANCED!!!! And I am sure the judges know better than all of us here Embarrassed
So true Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9sonia1000

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
OMGGG

WAHIS PERFORMANCE WAS BANG ON

I M BOWLED OVER BY HIS EXPRESSIONS AND POSTURES...

IS IT REALLY POSS TO LOOK SO GUD IN WHITE...THUD...DEAD

BUT JUS ONE PROB

I DIDNT LIKE IT MUCH COZ WAHI LOOKS WAYYY TOO PRETTY FOR

MOHENA

IN ISHAAQZAADE MOHENA LOOKD NICE SO I WAS OK

SHE IS AN AWESUM CHOREOGRAPHER BUT IT WUD HV BEEN EVEN

MORE SIZZLING IF IT WAS A STAGE PERFORMANCE IN AN AWARD

SHW WITH AN ACTRESS

IT HAD MANY INTIMATE MOMENTS

I WUD HV DIES OF THE HEAT IF IT WAS A HEROINE

PLUS WITH THE WHITE DRESS MOHENA WASNT LOOKING HER BEST TODAY AND WAHI WAS GLOWING IN WHITE

FULL CREDIT TO MOHENA FOR HER TERRIFIC CHOREOGRAPHY

BUT WE WUD HV BEEN DUMBSTRUCK IF IT WAS NACH BALIYE AND

WAHI WUD HV PERFORMD IT WITH AN ACTRESS

NO OFFENCE

BUT THE PAIRING WAS THE DRAWBK TODAY

MOHENA SHUD HV GIVEN SOME OTHER COLOR OR SUM OTHER

DRESS TO MK HER LOOK BETTER

I LIKE RITHWIKS GAL A LOT

SHE IS VERY CUTE AND THEY LOOKS SUPER GOOD TOGETHER

**posting in caps is equivalent to shouting.

Edited by tannipartner - 06 August 2012 at 10:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalsonu-monucrazy4KASH_AR

humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL!!! Gues wat m nt at ol surprizd... For God sake guys dey were portrayin a sensuous intense love story.. Umm i thnk U needa learn a lil about dance forms, no?..N i dnt thnk dere was anythn adult vulgur in dere act. N if dere was sumthn lyk dat, dey'd have editd it, dey r nt kids dey knw beter dn us bt dere was nthn lyk adult n vulgur in it...It was jst PERFECT. N Judges knw beter dn us here. Hats off to dis man (karan wahi) who bein a non-dancer portrayd dis dificult act so beautifuly... Bt we knw na hard work pays off wel!! Its hs hard work n determination...Lovd hs perf

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9ritsranveermini03lamboonavarSIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalsonia1000MahamHuma-ABBY_JERANsonu-monuindian_beauty.Shiva.

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
The judges surely "know better" when they are pandering to the fan groups of the "favorites" irrespective of whether they are deserving or not :). No offense meant to anyone, it is just my honest opinion!   

Edited by Bazinga - 05 August 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index