Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 12)

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasy_K

It's silly. There's a reason why we have different faces, voices, shapes, bodies etc etc - Cos we ARE different and ARE allowed to have different point of views. I've noticed this not just in this forum but all over IF - if you don't agree that some star is super duper then you get bombarded with negative, patronizing and insulting posts. Why can't people argue properly without being emotional?

Oh I hear you! I-F has always been like that, it is less of a discussion forum and more of a fan club, it is run by fan groups. No amount of discussions with the moderators and forum founders has managed to change this trend , which is why you find VERY few people voicing out their honest opinions going against the fan bases. People who want to have open minded discussions with different points of views usually gather around and form a chat club to discuss. It is really not worth wasting your time explaining things to people who don't want to respect others' opinions, like PigBenis was saying earlier, "it's like talking to a wall". 

Fine some agree some don't but why make the TM feel like he's made a grave mistake by asking a question? Jeez! I didnt see any vulgarity in the dance and neither did I think it was a great performance. I was bored.

I too did not find the performance vulgar or A- rated like I mentioned earlier but I did not find it sensuous and intense either. I would not say it was bad but, it was a decent performance but it surely did not deserve 30 - the choreography wasn't great and the dance wasn't mind blowing either! KW did not complete his steps sometimes and his body language was also not correct. Ok, KW is not exactly a dancer but giving him 30, overlooking the EVIDENT flaws was too much to take , even with the knowledge of the show being scripted!    

And I don't even think he's not a dancer. At this stage in the show, makers aren't going to bring non-dancers. He can dance - its just not up there. This whole thing of 'I don't know how to dance' - its like a sympathy thing - Pratyusha used to say the same! Difference is she actually was bad but Karan isn't - he's still nowhere near the top performances.

I think Karan means to say that dance is not up his alley when he says he is not a dancer. He is surely used to stage performances so I am sure he can move his body according to the rhythm but yes, he certainly doesn't match up to the top performances. I don't know how this performance was rated better than Rithvik's. Even Darsheel did a free style but his steps were more clear and defined than Karan's were and so was the choreography. In Karan's case, even Mohena's choreography was not up to the mark - Karan-Mohena are MILES away from the top performers.

Edited by Bazinga - 06 August 2012 at 5:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
NO!! I don't think it was vulgar at all!! The lift and the move were bold off course but it was the requirement of this song and theme!! Even GC and Shampa performed kind of same thing before!! There are so many DID contestant who performed kind of similar performance on stage!! 
papia Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I Dont think it is vulgur that much if I considered recent Bollywood movies or even some TV shows they show us more offensive things such as MTV cringe or even some TV serial. They just tried to make their dance more intensive.

But if I consider their performance and then being a KW fan I will say that they dont deserve 30/30. It should be 27/30. But this time I also feel that nobody deserves 30/30. Even I feel ISHA this time shouldnt be more than 27/30 as I found no dance in her act.

I am just surprised how easily the judges give 30 to everybody. They should be more strict otherwise the contestant will not care more about their performance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkr Senior Member

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I don't understand why it has become such an issue so what if Karan touched Mohena it was completely accidental and what do you guys want from him to stop and say"oh I am so sorry can we re-try" and if it was blurred then people would notice it more and it would become a huge issue. Come on guys it's dancing sometime it does happen and he only touched he once for a lift. Even I watched it my family and truthfully there was nothing wrong it wasn't as if they were doing something that I should be embarrassed. Plz people be a little mature about the topic.
Plz do not take this offensively.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
In POV,all performances are equally vulgar to a certain extent,if u look al performances for eg isha and salman ,dirty picture or that dance with karanvir ,her dress ,both men holding her ,her legs are reaching where,her bum on salman s face ,both trying to kis touch her,even in a normal performance,where where they touch ,while lifting ,it s al yuck yuck,thats why at my place JDJ is banned,but i stil watch it privately.and now coming to their marks,i think their performance was superb,there were no mistakes,plus it was heart touching.
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

The performance was not vulgar however it did make me feel a tad uncomfortable when I watched it with my mother. Often when they were executing a seriously intense move, I found myself attempting to distract my mum by commenting on how pretty Karan Wahi is.

However, the performance by no means deserved a 30. Stern Smile Literally, 30? The judges are seriously pooping out these marks and handing it out on a silver platter to every Tom, Dick and Harry. It was a nice performance overall but not worth a total of 30 marks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imransaditi Groupbie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

vulgar or not i dont know but seriously it didnt deserve a 30 karan missed so many steps judges are giving 30 to everyone not being fair and turning a blind eye to everything if karan deserved 30 why not give darsheel more marks after all hes just a child but doing  better than many of his senior competitors moreover ritwick deserved more there was flow in his movement judges have become illogical

ps u can bash me but thats my pov period karan is being overhyped

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Every one is entitled to their opinion. What is not allowed is shoving your opinion down other people's throat. If some one finds some act vulgar its their POV, if someone finds it not so, if some one finds  its classy, that again are individual opinion. You are most welcome to discuss and debatee.
But stop attacking each other. Also stop targetting people who have opinion contrary to general perceived opinion. Similar to those who unnecessarily accuse fans for being blind. There is nothing wrong in being a fan and defending your celeb.

Edited by tannipartner - 06 August 2012 at 10:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkateimransaditiWhite.Pearl_Fantasy_JCluvs srkPigBenisRolzzDJ..Bazinga-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-x-Reshu-x-FleurBleue--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index