Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 11)

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieya

but i think being a non dancer wahi gave a good performance 
and about that vulgar thing his dance was hawwwt but not vulgar Embarrassed
exactly ..learning contemprory in just 5 days in not a joke.he performed it really well Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03ginac

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by z_dand

Dont you guys feel Karan Moheena's performance was too adult for Indian Television? I dont understand how they showed it unedited & without blurring.

BTW...I am not taling about the nature of the dance but a particular thing that Karan did, hope you understand!
Thank u for ur post Tongue I am not sure how old u r but I can assure u that I am probably much older than ur mom in fact I hav an older son than Karan Wahi himself. I respect and appreciate ur comments and I am not sure wat is classified as adult indian television. Plz I ask that u  consider one thing . This dance sequence was about true emotions of luv, desires to b with the one that u luv, it was about intensity. I also read from sum one else  that Karan touched her chest in a vulgar manner. If u all look closely at the clip u will see that as he has his hands cuming around her chest he is waiting for her to put her hands in his so that they can clasp their hands 2gether. He in no way even touches her chest so plz my dear friends  how can this b not suitable for indian television. He is not all over her, hes not drooling on her, hes not groaping her in any way shape or form.
Plz my jaan I ask that u think before making such comments which will only lead to hate and anger especially wen it takes great commitment to perform such a sequence in the first place. Karan is not a dancer he is a actor. I dont think we all realise how much hard work and time and totol energy goes into making such a performance appear on our screen.  For me Karan is my second son and he even calls me Gina Mom so plz consider how I feel wen I see this sort of comment being made against sumthing which did not happen at all. I am sure Karan wudnt go on indian television in front of his parents and do such a disgusting thing in front of all India. He is not this sort of a man. I can assure u on this my jaan.

Plz if I hav said anything to upset u or anyone else it wasnt my intention but plz I ask that u think of how ur comments will affect other ppl before such things which really didnt happen at all. It was simply part of the act . MOHENA AND KARAN WERE PORTRAYING LUV NOT po*nO.!!!!!!!!

Biggest hug my jaan HugHug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatesohrobnomadsoulmini03SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalfariya94harshita_sahninine2Kai.indian_beautyArnav90

nimarta Groupbie
nimarta
nimarta

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I don't know about how touchy it was like I watched it dint think it was too bad BUT in my opinion they didn't deserve a 30!!!!! come on man..
mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

Originally posted by z_dand

Dont you guys feel Karan Moheena's performance was too adult for Indian Television? I dont understand how they showed it unedited & without blurring.

BTW...I am not taling about the nature of the dance but a particular thing that Karan did, hope you understand!
Thank u for ur post Tongue I am not sure how old u r but I can assure u that I am probably much older than ur mom in fact I hav an older son than Karan Wahi himself. I respect and appreciate ur comments and I am not sure wat is classified as adult indian television. Plz I ask that u  consider one thing . This dance sequence was about true emotions of luv, desires to b with the one that u luv, it was about intensity. I also read from sum one else  that Karan touched her chest in a vulgar manner. If u all look closely at the clip u will see that as he has his hands cuming around her chest he is waiting for her to put her hands in his so that they can clasp their hands 2gether. He in no way even touches her chest so plz my dear friends  how can this b not suitable for indian television. He is not all over her, hes not drooling on her, hes not groaping her in any way shape or form.
Plz my jaan I ask that u think before making such comments which will only lead to hate and anger especially wen it takes great commitment to perform such a sequence in the first place. Karan is not a dancer he is a actor. I dont think we all realise how much hard work and time and totol energy goes into making such a performance appear on our screen.  For me Karan is my second son and he even calls me Gina Mom so plz consider how I feel wen I see this sort of comment being made against sumthing which did not happen at all. I am sure Karan wudnt go on indian television in front of his parents and do such a disgusting thing in front of all India. He is not this sort of a man. I can assure u on this my jaan.

Plz if I hav said anything to upset u or anyone else it wasnt my intention but plz I ask that u think of how ur comments will affect other ppl before such things which really didnt happen at all. It was simply part of the act . MOHENA AND KARAN WERE PORTRAYING LUV NOT po*nO.!!!!!!!!

Biggest hug my jaan HugHug

Gina mom take a bow! BANG ON! 
_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Jeez the TMs only stating his personal opinion, why is everyone hellbent on proving them wrong! It's an opinion and everyone's allowed one!

If they find it vulgar, you don't so be it - jeez what's with the silly emotional lectures! They didn't deny how much hard work and commitment was put in!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

White.PearlPigBenis_Darling_Dabulls23

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@Fantasy_K LOL, that is kind of a norm here. Some choose to be snide, some choose to abuse, some are condescending and some choose to preach but the bottom line is this - you are not allowed to criticize "hawt" dudes or express any opinion that is not exactly on the lines of singing songs in their glory .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Fantasy_PigBenis_Darling_

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga

<font color="#FF0000">@Fantasy_K LOL, that is kind of a norm here. Some choose to be snide, some choose to abuse, some are condescending and some choose to preach but the bottom line is this - you are not allowed to criticize "hawt" dudes or express any opinion that is not exactly on the lines of singing songs in their glory . </font>

It's silly. There's a reason why we have different faces, voices, shapes, bodies etc etc - Cos we ARE different and ARE allowed to have different point of views. I've noticed this not just in this forum but all over IF - if you don't agree that some star is super duper then you get bombarded with negative, patronizing and insulting posts. Why can't people argue properly without being emotional?

Fine some agree some don't but why make the TM feel like he's made a grave mistake by asking a question? Jeez! I didnt see any vulgarity in the dance and neither did I think it was a great performance. I was bored.

And I don't even think he's not a dancer. At this stage in the show, makers aren't going to bring non-dancers. He can dance - its just not up there. This whole thing of 'I don't know how to dance' - its like a sympathy thing - Pratyusha used to say the same! Difference is she actually was bad but Karan isn't - he's still nowhere near the top performances.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenisBazinga_Darling_Dabulls23

farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
guys jus thnk abt my situation i was watchin it wit my parents
jus b4 the prefomance i told my parents i lik him th most
and i will vote 4 him
bt whn th performance was gng on i felt so embarrassed tht i chngd th channel n father was lik y u r chngng th channel nw
do u really lik him???even my mom was askin th same
it was really unexpected performance frm himCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index