Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 10)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i didn't find his performance "vulgur".. may be i will have to watch it again to find the vulgarity in itLOL

i loved his performance and thought he deserved 30 seeing it was his first performance until i saw Rashmi's performanceTongue for me Rashmi was best and was the only one who deserved 30Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis

Anu_R IF-Dazzler
Anu_R
Anu_R

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
vulgarROFL
adult for Indian TelevisionShocked

hehehee isse jyada adult content to Indian daily soaps me milta hai 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03nitikajaiswal-x-Reshu-x-

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
yes, it was a lil over the top
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i didn't find his performance "vulgur".. may be i will have to watch it again to find the vulgarity in itLOL

i loved his performance and thought he deserved 30 seeing it was his first performance until i saw Rashmi's performanceTongue for me Rashmi was best and was the only one who deserved 30Embarrassed
yes, agree ompletely, Rashmi was the only one who deserved 30 -- she was SUPERB and what they presented was so unique-- never seen such stuff b4 !!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis-x-Reshu-x-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

On ur request I watched tat performance again...n I don't understand from which angle it looks vulgar ...Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQpuV8yo9Q&feature=player_embedded 

Tell me where did he INTENTIONALLY touched hr THAT way???? 
if u wanna knw wat vulgarity means thn watch previous seasons..I m sure u'll find someone there whom u can give ths title of VULGAR Tongue ..Wahi's performance was great..n I have seen many performances which r actually vulgar bt no one commented on thm...thn WHY WAHI????? From the day he entered ppl have started making stupid posts like ths :x Are u ppl scared of him??? Get a life!

And fr those who think Wahi didn't complete his steps..Well I didn't find anything like tat...All steps were perfect and abt RDs performance I donno whn did he dance he kept running here n there..if u call it 30/30 thn I guess thy should have given Wahi 40/30 Tongue

I saw this link twice...Thanks BTW..

4:49 and 6:10 twice he had his full hand on her Boob...@ 4:49 he put his full hand on her left boob and she even pushed or pulled his hand away...Pls watch carefully...I did catch this while watching on TV and on this link again...Intentional or not it was there...They could have edited it out..

BTW someone wrote Mohena did not look good in white...Hmmm
This is the first time I found her appropriately dressed for contemporary and white looked beautiful...Not sure why someone would think that white did not look good on her but than again it their opinion and I respect it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 August 2012 at 12:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTPigBeniscs-07LeadNitrate

dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yaeh their dance was lil bit vulgar and i think they didi nt deserve perfect 30 there were so many who were better than them
rashmi desai was fab Clap

PigBenis

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i didnt find the performance vulgar at all.it was a sensuous performanceand i loved it. it was very apt acording to the kind of they love wanted to portray..
and abt the i lift thing ...then u ppl should see again becoz if karan wouldnt have hold mohena tht she would lost the balance...
dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
but i think being a non dancer wahi gave a good performance 
and about that vulgar thing his dance was hawwwt but not vulgar Embarrassed

fariya94

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index