Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] - Page 9

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: z_dand

Dont you guys feel Karan Moheena's performance was too adult for Indian Television? I dont understand how they showed it unedited & without blurring.

BTW...I am not taling about the nature of the dance but a particular thing that Karan did, hope you understand!

Thank u for ur post 😛 I am not sure how old u r but I can assure u that I am probably much older than ur mom in fact I hav an older son than Karan Wahi himself. I respect and appreciate ur comments and I am not sure wat is classified as adult indian television. Plz I ask that u  consider one thing . This dance sequence was about true emotions of luv, desires to b with the one that u luv, it was about intensity. I also read from sum one else  that Karan touched her chest in a vulgar manner. If u all look closely at the clip u will see that as he has his hands cuming around her chest he is waiting for her to put her hands in his so that they can clasp their hands 2gether. He in no way even touches her chest so plz my dear friends  how can this b not suitable for indian television. He is not all over her, hes not drooling on her, hes not groaping her in any way shape or form.
Plz my jaan I ask that u think before making such comments which will only lead to hate and anger especially wen it takes great commitment to perform such a sequence in the first place. Karan is not a dancer he is a actor. I dont think we all realise how much hard work and time and totol energy goes into making such a performance appear on our screen.  For me Karan is my second son and he even calls me Gina Mom so plz consider how I feel wen I see this sort of comment being made against sumthing which did not happen at all. I am sure Karan wudnt go on indian television in front of his parents and do such a disgusting thing in front of all India. He is not this sort of a man. I can assure u on this my jaan.

Plz if I hav said anything to upset u or anyone else it wasnt my intention but plz I ask that u think of how ur comments will affect other ppl before such things which really didnt happen at all. It was simply part of the act . MOHENA AND KARAN WERE PORTRAYING LUV NOT po*nO.!!!!!!!!

Biggest hug my jaan 🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimarta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about how touchy it was like I watched it dint think it was too bad BUT in my opinion they didn't deserve a 30!!!!! come on man..
mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ginac

Thank u for ur post 😛 I am not sure how old u r but I can assure u that I am probably much older than ur mom in fact I hav an older son than Karan Wahi himself. I respect and appreciate ur comments and I am not sure wat is classified as adult indian television. Plz I ask that u  consider one thing . This dance sequence was about true emotions of luv, desires to b with the one that u luv, it was about intensity. I also read from sum one else  that Karan touched her chest in a vulgar manner. If u all look closely at the clip u will see that as he has his hands cuming around her chest he is waiting for her to put her hands in his so that they can clasp their hands 2gether. He in no way even touches her chest so plz my dear friends  how can this b not suitable for indian television. He is not all over her, hes not drooling on her, hes not groaping her in any way shape or form.

Plz my jaan I ask that u think before making such comments which will only lead to hate and anger especially wen it takes great commitment to perform such a sequence in the first place. Karan is not a dancer he is a actor. I dont think we all realise how much hard work and time and totol energy goes into making such a performance appear on our screen.  For me Karan is my second son and he even calls me Gina Mom so plz consider how I feel wen I see this sort of comment being made against sumthing which did not happen at all. I am sure Karan wudnt go on indian television in front of his parents and do such a disgusting thing in front of all India. He is not this sort of a man. I can assure u on this my jaan.

Plz if I hav said anything to upset u or anyone else it wasnt my intention but plz I ask that u think of how ur comments will affect other ppl before such things which really didnt happen at all. It was simply part of the act . MOHENA AND KARAN WERE PORTRAYING LUV NOT po*nO.!!!!!!!!

Biggest hug my jaan 🤗🤗

Gina mom take a bow! BANG ON! 
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeez the TMs only stating his personal opinion, why is everyone hellbent on proving them wrong! It's an opinion and everyone's allowed one!

If they find it vulgar, you don't so be it - jeez what's with the silly emotional lectures! They didn't deny how much hard work and commitment was put in!
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Fantasy_K LOL, that is kind of a norm here. Some choose to be snide, some choose to abuse, some are condescending and some choose to preach but the bottom line is this - you are not allowed to criticize "hawt" dudes or express any opinion that is not exactly on the lines of singing songs in their glory .
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bazinga

<font color="#FF0000">@Fantasy_K LOL, that is kind of a norm here. Some choose to be snide, some choose to abuse, some are condescending and some choose to preach but the bottom line is this - you are not allowed to criticize "hawt" dudes or express any opinion that is not exactly on the lines of singing songs in their glory . </font>

It's silly. There's a reason why we have different faces, voices, shapes, bodies etc etc - Cos we ARE different and ARE allowed to have different point of views. I've noticed this not just in this forum but all over IF - if you don't agree that some star is super duper then you get bombarded with negative, patronizing and insulting posts. Why can't people argue properly without being emotional?

Fine some agree some don't but why make the TM feel like he's made a grave mistake by asking a question? Jeez! I didnt see any vulgarity in the dance and neither did I think it was a great performance. I was bored.

And I don't even think he's not a dancer. At this stage in the show, makers aren't going to bring non-dancers. He can dance - its just not up there. This whole thing of 'I don't know how to dance' - its like a sympathy thing - Pratyusha used to say the same! Difference is she actually was bad but Karan isn't - he's still nowhere near the top performances.
farheen.raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys jus thnk abt my situation i was watchin it wit my parents
jus b4 the prefomance i told my parents i lik him th most
and i will vote 4 him
bt whn th performance was gng on i felt so embarrassed tht i chngd th channel n father was lik y u r chngng th channel nw
do u really lik him???even my mom was askin th same
it was really unexpected performance frm him😭
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Fantasy_K

It's silly. There's a reason why we have different faces, voices, shapes, bodies etc etc - Cos we ARE different and ARE allowed to have different point of views. I've noticed this not just in this forum but all over IF - if you don't agree that some star is super duper then you get bombarded with negative, patronizing and insulting posts. Why can't people argue properly without being emotional?

Oh I hear you! I-F has always been like that, it is less of a discussion forum and more of a fan club, it is run by fan groups. No amount of discussions with the moderators and forum founders has managed to change this trend , which is why you find VERY few people voicing out their honest opinions going against the fan bases. People who want to have open minded discussions with different points of views usually gather around and form a chat club to discuss. It is really not worth wasting your time explaining things to people who don't want to respect others' opinions, like PigBenis was saying earlier, "it's like talking to a wall". 

Fine some agree some don't but why make the TM feel like he's made a grave mistake by asking a question? Jeez! I didnt see any vulgarity in the dance and neither did I think it was a great performance. I was bored.

I too did not find the performance vulgar or A- rated like I mentioned earlier but I did not find it sensuous and intense either. I would not say it was bad but, it was a decent performance but it surely did not deserve 30 - the choreography wasn't great and the dance wasn't mind blowing either! KW did not complete his steps sometimes and his body language was also not correct. Ok, KW is not exactly a dancer but giving him 30, overlooking the EVIDENT flaws was too much to take , even with the knowledge of the show being scripted!    

And I don't even think he's not a dancer. At this stage in the show, makers aren't going to bring non-dancers. He can dance - its just not up there. This whole thing of 'I don't know how to dance' - its like a sympathy thing - Pratyusha used to say the same! Difference is she actually was bad but Karan isn't - he's still nowhere near the top performances.

I think Karan means to say that dance is not up his alley when he says he is not a dancer. He is surely used to stage performances so I am sure he can move his body according to the rhythm but yes, he certainly doesn't match up to the top performances. I don't know how this performance was rated better than Rithvik's. Even Darsheel did a free style but his steps were more clear and defined than Karan's were and so was the choreography. In Karan's case, even Mohena's choreography was not up to the mark - Karan-Mohena are MILES away from the top performers.

Edited by Bazinga - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NO!! I don't think it was vulgar at all!! The lift and the move were bold off course but it was the requirement of this song and theme!! Even GC and Shampa performed kind of same thing before!! There are so many DID contestant who performed kind of similar performance on stage!! 
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I Dont think it is vulgur that much if I considered recent Bollywood movies or even some TV shows they show us more offensive things such as MTV cringe or even some TV serial. They just tried to make their dance more intensive.

But if I consider their performance and then being a KW fan I will say that they dont deserve 30/30. It should be 27/30. But this time I also feel that nobody deserves 30/30. Even I feel ISHA this time shouldnt be more than 27/30 as I found no dance in her act.

I am just surprised how easily the judges give 30 to everybody. They should be more strict otherwise the contestant will not care more about their performance.