Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] - Page 7

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PigBenis

Now when we criticize someone's dance we are termed as jealous hatersπŸ€” Jealous of exactly what? Just because someone thinks he deserved less than what he got that person is jealous?πŸ€”

Oh god this never gets old...

I don't understand this "jealous haterzzz" logic. Shouldn't the contestants be jealous instead? Last time I checked, we were just lowly forum members. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dint find it dirty or adult but then i hardly find anything revolting πŸ˜•
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have seen KW-mohena's performence so many times and i don't think there was anything vulgar in it...

because of the song it had to be all intense and passionate

Karan wahi & mohena did an awesomee job...they deserved a perfect 30 !!
πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: z_dand

Dont you guys feel Karan Moheena's performance was too adult for Indian Television? I dont understand how they showed it unedited & without blurring.

BTW...I am not taling about the nature of the dance but a particular thing that Karan did, hope you understand!

issey jyada humney DID mai dekha hai now indian audiance ko habbit ho gyi hai ye sab dekhney ki  ,atlest mohina ne kaafi kapdey pahney they DID  mai to itney kapdey bhi nhi miltey πŸ˜†  vesey bhi aajkal daliy shows ke har second scene mai hero shirt utaar  detey hai   family ke saath beth ke jab vo dekh saktey hai to ye  to ek song hai , item songs 24 ghantey issi indian tv pe chaltey rahtey hai   ussey to bhot kam tha ye  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
They have a Great Chemistry and touching boobs "huh!". I have to watch it again but India is a country with highest population in the world with 1.5 billion ppl so whats a big deal about it.   Even if they did while dancing, its nothing in compare to what happens in the movies and lot of other shows. It should not look vulgar. The only thing I noticed was when he touched her, it was grabbing her hands to go to next lift that they did right away.

Let me go watch it again. Both of them rocked the floor
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vulgar? How?

I did not see anything in the performance that was vulgar so I am not sure what your talking about? Some people are saying that he put his hand on her "chest".

I mean you were saying it as if he aggressively grabbed it. FIrst of all, I did not see him grab her chest. I saw one part where he put his hand on the side of her...u know. But Its almost unnoticeable.

Its really not a big deal. Ive seen worse. ON Jhalak too!
Edited by DIDfan89 - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was not vulgar intentionally but the wrong balancing out and moves made it so...
Its awkward to watch all this on dining table...with family
I still couldnt get why he got 30...πŸ˜•...we have seem much perfect execution of contemporary...

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ANNMT

πŸ˜›

issey jyada humney DID mai dekha hai now indian audiance ko habbit ho gyi hai ye sab dekhney ki  ,atlest mohina ne kaafi kapdey pahney they DID  mai to itney kapdey bhi nhi miltey πŸ˜†  vesey bhi aajkal daliy shows ke har second scene mai hero shirt utaar  detey hai   family ke saath beth ke jab vo dekh saktey hai to ye  to ek song hai , item songs 24 ghantey issi indian tv pe chaltey rahtey hai   ussey to bhot kam tha ye  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Agree with youaaj kal toh iss tarah k performance common hain aur Bharati toh har epi mein kuch na kuch vulgar comedy karti hai like in yesterday vo toh kabhi point out nahi kiya...
Cmon people grow up its 21st century...
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
2 words..

GROW UP! 

P.s btw what's that 'particular thing' that caught your eye? πŸ˜›
chocobear thumbnail
arre baba...toh shampa ne bhi aise hi kapde pehne the uss dance mein jahan dono ko first time 30 mila thaπŸ˜† Not a big deal.

But yeah even I was a bit uncomfortable watching KW performance but TBH I loved it. He was good though not a 30/30 performance but yes he was good like really.