India-Forums

Navya
Navya

IMPORTANT- PLZZ SEE (Page 3)

riasaran Goldie
riasaran
riasaran

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yes you are completely right.every one should stay in their limits. now this has led a big trouble. hope shaheer comes to normal soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhianya_17

surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

im totally shocked Unhappy dnt knw how to react & wht to do should i cry or stay mum... i didnt cross any limit of being fan still i hh to b punished Cry
bcoz of bashers n sm fans too we all hv to suffer this..this world is full of sm brainless creatures..they don't think b4 saying nythng..they just want freedom to do or say nythng wether it hurt others or nt..they aren't bothered abt nybdy's feelings...i too didn't expect that sm fans ll cross their limits n can think stupidly...shame on those fans who tried to rule shaheer-somya's life :-|...m agn saying this that we all are responsible for wat has happened n thats why God punished every1...if by chance Shamya cums bk thn well n gud , if nt thn also well n gud..patani if those mandbudhis will ever realise their mistake..coz if try to mk thm undrstnd they strt fytng n say..why can't we say/do wat we want to..we hv the full right :-|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishwarjya-Divya.S--Rashi-

cma_luvanya Groupbie
cma_luvanya
cma_luvanya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Agree wid each and evry words of urs...and still want to add sth actually point on it ...

1)Shaheer deactivating Twtr is not coz of ne bashers its bcoz of socalled loyal fans who twt him evry hour n think him as his property:(

2)bashing him for bein in party wid smilie n doin frensip seg wid Sana..and moreovr calling him betryal coz he signed MB hs resultd this:(

3) sana sheikh is very gud fren of Shaheer he evn said that in yestrdays seg..makin fun of her n bashin her will make SSm feel guilty:(

4)is there ne rule that if u r in relation or u have 1 bestfren u sudnt have othrs???BTw.who the hell r v to govern SS2 life..:(

5)This time v have hurt SS2's selfrespect nd selfrespect is above evrything..so it was need n demand of time fot SS2 to go off from twtr:(

60Sucess of #savenavya1 and SS2 interaction wid us as friend had gone above our head..we thot they owe to us so tried governing dem..ab bhugto

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhianya_17Aishwarjya-Divya.S-

Sandhya77 Groupbie
Sandhya77
Sandhya77

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yes agree but isme humari kya galti hai i know shaheer ka gussa sant hone pr wo jaroor sochega but somya ka kya use kese manaye guyz i really need ur help shaheer soumya is my life ana ko toh kho choke hai shamya ko khone ki sakti nahi hey mere pass ;(;(;(;(
bharathi.ks Goldie
bharathi.ks
bharathi.ks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
what was happening in twitter.  i dont know who the bashers and what they tweeted to Shaheer. Shaheer is sooo sad that was making me feel Cry . We missed NAVYA but cant miss SHAMYA.  :((((((((

Go to top