IMPORTANT- PLZZ SEE - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
can we just forget it and respect his decision we cant change peoples thinking so lets not discuss it shah somi are individuals they know whats best for them so let them free...
mee to agree to every word...themoment the news came shaheer is offered mahabharat all started ordering him not to choose it dont sign it...dont do this that...wat is this..its his life his career...are we the ones to decide wat he shud choose?

n there are many really badly sick ppl who are jealous of him n soumya n posting bad comments in twitter...my god ..i donno watz their prblm...agar pagal hain tho pagal khane main jaakar rehana chahyee...doosron ke dimag kharab karne keliye kyun nikal padthe hooo...loosersss
s🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

n we all very well know shaheer is a sensitive guy n he will get upset soon...so this time we cant do anything i gues...so like we accepted that navya has ended..accept this too..shaheersoumya has left the gr8 TWITTER...
it wuld be better if they remain away frm twtr..this way they ll be more happy i think..if by chance they both are bk thn kya gauranty h ki phirse ye sab nahi hoga  :-| Edited by surbhianya_17 - 11 years ago
im totally shocked 😔 dnt knw how to react & wht to do should i cry or stay mum... i didnt cross any limit of being fan still i hh to b punished 😭
yes you are completely right.every one should stay in their limits. now this has led a big trouble. hope shaheer comes to normal soon
Originally posted by -Liana-

im totally shocked 😔 dnt knw how to react & wht to do should i cry or stay mum... i didnt cross any limit of being fan still i hh to b punished 😭
bcoz of bashers n sm fans too we all hv to suffer this..this world is full of sm brainless creatures..they don't think b4 saying nythng..they just want freedom to do or say nythng wether it hurt others or nt..they aren't bothered abt nybdy's feelings...i too didn't expect that sm fans ll cross their limits n can think stupidly...shame on those fans who tried to rule shaheer-somya's life :-|...m agn saying this that we all are responsible for wat has happened n thats why God punished every1...if by chance Shamya cums bk thn well n gud , if nt thn also well n gud..patani if those mandbudhis will ever realise their mistake..coz if try to mk thm undrstnd they strt fytng n say..why can't we say/do wat we want to..we hv the full right :-|
Agree wid each and evry words of urs...and still want to add sth actually point on it ...

1)Shaheer deactivating Twtr is not coz of ne bashers its bcoz of socalled loyal fans who twt him evry hour n think him as his property:(

2)bashing him for bein in party wid smilie n doin frensip seg wid Sana..and moreovr calling him betryal coz he signed MB hs resultd this:(

3) sana sheikh is very gud fren of Shaheer he evn said that in yestrdays seg..makin fun of her n bashin her will make SSm feel guilty:(

4)is there ne rule that if u r in relation or u have 1 bestfren u sudnt have othrs???BTw.who the hell r v to govern SS2 life..:(

5)This time v have hurt SS2's selfrespect nd selfrespect is above evrything..so it was need n demand of time fot SS2 to go off from twtr:(

60Sucess of #savenavya1 and SS2 interaction wid us as friend had gone above our head..we thot they owe to us so tried governing dem..ab bhugto
Yes agree but isme humari kya galti hai i know shaheer ka gussa sant hone pr wo jaroor sochega but somya ka kya use kese manaye guyz i really need ur help shaheer soumya is my life ana ko toh kho choke hai shamya ko khone ki sakti nahi hey mere pass ;(;(;(;(
what was happening in twitter.  i dont know who the bashers and what they tweeted to Shaheer. Shaheer is sooo sad that was making me feel ðŸ˜­ . We missed NAVYA but cant miss SHAMYA.  :((((((((