Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

'Parichay' to take nine years generation leap

Roshni Olivera, TNN | Aug 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST
'Parichay' to take nine years generation leap
Anmol and Apurva Jyotir with Sameer Soni and Keerti Nagpure in ParichayMore Pics
Ekta Kapoor's Parichay - Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka on Colors has gone in for a nine year leap. The unusual love story of a fallen hero Kunal ( Sameer Soni) and his support Siddhi (Keerti Nagpure) now gradually moves from courtroom drama to the lives of their nine-year old twins, who are separated at birth.

Getting the right child artists was quite a challenge as Ekta wanted real life twins to play the roles. "We didn't want one child playing both the roles because that would have been very tiring for him. So we went all out looking for our young actors," she says.

After a nationwide hunt, identical twins Anmol and Apurva Jyotir from Mumbai were chosen. The boys (both are called Anand in the show) are very different... while Siddhi's Anand lives a pampered life and is a prankster, Kunal's Anand is a confident and disciplined kid.

In real life too, the twins are quite different from each other. Says Ekta, "One has a mysterious look on his face while the other has a calming feel. But both are very sweet."

Meanwhile, the boys are very excited about their TV debut. Says Apurva, "This is my first big break and what makes it even more special is that my brother is part of it, too. Either we both get it or we both miss out and I'm just glad that we both bagged it." Anmol adds, "We are quite different as compared to Anand's character. Moulding ourselves into that role will be challenging."

Prashaant Bhatt, Weekday Programming Head of the channel, sums up the leap: "The nine-year leap takes Kunal and Siddhi's bittersweet relationship from a couple to struggling parenthood. With the entry of the twins, the plot now assures double the masti and double the energy with the siblings discovering their polar personalities and how they lay a trap for their parents to bring them together."

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchanasashuSDeepShadowarabicaLuvSSeverlizzie1765-Hima-Aaliya_Fizzstuti123-MariaMars-Rush2220-Swetha-

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
The Title Montage or the picture they had shown for Promo was Cute and sweet. Sinal looks too good.

Hope the leap Brings good interesting  tracks  and Fun. 

The Boys looks little Elder or bigger for the Nine yrs Leap or for Sinal. But fine, if the tracks and story do justice and the kid actors too do Justice then surely we will be in for a treat with SiNal(Sammer-Keerti) in Picture.

Hope it turns out the way as Viewers expect, rather than with witcha(Oops sorryBig smile) richa and Thakrals in Picture spoiling the tracks. So Hope as the article says,It shows the struggle of SiNal as parents,shows their parenthood struggles and most probably show them as Single parents.

One more thing ,I find it good is,
Actually in case of SiNal (pair), Siddhi is more disciplined,she keeps the things at places, for her everything needs to be arranged ,in systematic way with perfection,  whereas  Kunal, the imperfectionist in the things arrangement ,not lead a systematic way , quite messy with the things.

But the Kids where opposite, the Playful, as the picture only shows ,without tucking in the shirt, who looks messy in look was with siddhi. while the perfectionist, disciplined Kid was with Kunal.

This contrast is also good. I liked it. They didnt  tend to show that the kid brought  up by dad was messy in the way of handling things while the kid with the mother was the perfectionist. 
So even this side of story with the contrast behaviour kids staying along with Sinal also I like it.

May be the Kid with Kunal might resemble Anand,
But the Kid with Siddhi will resemble Kunal Himself I think .

I have left watching the show when this Rohit murder case came on and was reading the written updates but stopped that too when witcha-Veena crap going on. Wish the dreadful marriage of richa and Kunal doesnt happen, if Happened, then its the Last nail on coffin.

But Hope this leap Bring something Good for SiNal &  viewers and help Parichay to get back the viewers it has lost and Keep the current viewers Stay Back.

Edited by umayal - 05 August 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSarabicaJattiTudeDrivemecracy--AiSha--SV_20HitchHiker_-Swetha-

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing..
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I hope the montage changes soon. The one with Siddhi in that jail uniform is sickening!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Tanu..
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Tfs.
The picture is awesome.Hope no remarraige,then can resume watching my dear show :-)
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Tanu..! Big smile
The kids - twin boys r so cute Tongue

Hope to see a New Montage soon..! Embarrassed
Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Kunal chopra's family.. Embarrassed
picture perfect.. Tongue
kunal as usual looking soo handsome+dashing+charming Embarrassed and siddhi beautifully+pretty+cute Smile
luckly kids...first break that too with sinalSmile

tfs.. Big smile

Edited by Aliya_begh - 06 August 2012 at 1:35am

Go to top