Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Rohan & Raghav Saturday (Page 2)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I agree! What an exciting/cool performance this was! And I was amazed at the fact that there was actually no repetition in this act. In terms of Raghavs moves I mean. Raghav choreographed some very new and interesting moves in this act, albeit still in his style. 

I actually thought Raghav was still better than Rohan. But I liked how, as purpleymatter mentioned, Raghav let both his kids shine. 

And Rohan is really the only one that can do this slow mo style so well after Raghav. LOL 

I loved how Raghav incorporated all his little music pieces and all his moves for this act. It was a total Raghav style act full on. 

The end slow mo with Rohan walking on Raghavs feet was def. the highlight. SUCH a sweet thought and it requires so much coordination and sync from both Rohan and Raghavs sides and they were both brilliant. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockDabulls23

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The perfromance was cut in the videos I saw :S Finally got around to watching it.

Anyways, it really was very good. I had a huge smile on my face throughout :) After Raghav, Rohan is the only one who can do the slo-mo style that well. The best part for sure was the bit when Rohan walks on Raghav's feet. I'm so glad dada vetoed Rohan's elimination :D

I liked Raghav-Saumya too..it was extremely SWEET. The love they both had for each other shone through :D Though of course it could have been better if Raghav's contemporary technique was stronger. But I was won over by the thought and the sweetness of the act..and how Raghav let Saumya shine throughout the act :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockpigbelly4myfeet.shona.Dabulls23

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
It was such a Fabulous Performance...Woww...Rohan is seriously Raghav's Parchayi...and Raghav looked so proud when Marzi said this .
"Ramji karo beda paar"...was superb...The typical Raghav slow rotaion...Thou I have to say Guru toh Guru hain bhai...Raghav was really at his best ..but Rohan was good too...

I was actually shocked to see Raghav doing comtemporary with Soumya...lol...It was a simple choreography thou but was a sweet one...I loved the latter part when in That avi Rahav talks about Soumya 's adaatein...and Sounya keeps hitting him...lol . Such a weet bond Ragav ke Rockstar share with their rockstar...

Jeet  ne toh Neerav ka khachra kar diya...lol . Jeet's face when they asked him If he has anything to say was ...buhahhahah...

And as Usual...Jujges Baisness continues...They seriosuly had nothing to say about either Rohan or Soumya's Performance .Faisal is so gonaa win this Competiion...Faisal and Soumya in Top 2 and Faisal Winning it .
Geeta Maata ki Jai ho...

pigbelly4myfeetDabulls23

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

The perfromance was cut in the videos I saw :S Finally got around to watching it.

Anyways, it really was very good. I had a huge smile on my face throughout :) After Raghav, Rohan is the only one who can do the slo-mo style that well. The best part for sure was the bit when Rohan walks on Raghav's feet. I'm so glad dada vetoed Rohan's elimination :D

I liked Raghav-Saumya too..it was extremely SWEET. The love they both had for each other shone through :D Though of course it could have been better if Raghav's contemporary technique was stronger. But I was won over by the thought and the sweetness of the act..and how Raghav let Saumya shine throughout the act :)

Hey dude! Hug

OMG YES I loved the Raghav-Soumya duet too!! Aww what a sweet thought. And super adorable with the way he so GENUINELY admits that he chose that style for Soumya. And admits that hes not too great at it. What a GENUINE banda he is, really. I am always in awe of this quality of his. 

I was also amazed at how perfectly CLEAN the dancing was. Sure, Raghav is not the best contemporary dancer around, for sure. But whatever he did, he did cleanly. And he completely supported Soumya. I actually couldnt help compare this to Kruti and Om. Because those two are always doing contemporary type acts. And I just thought that Raghav was much better with the clarity in his dancing. And the bonding he shared with Soumya too. Hes just such a genuine performer. I liked the idea of showing all those sides to their relationship too...like the brother-sister bond, and the guardian, the mentor bond...as well as just this sort of unexplainable bond that these two have developed and will surely cherish and miss. 

Originally posted by shakti_rock

It was such a Fabulous Performance...Woww...Rohan is seriously Raghav's Parchayi...and Raghav looked so proud when Marzi said this .
"Ramji karo beda paar"...was superb...The typical Raghav slow rotaion...Thou I have to say Guru toh Guru hain bhai...Raghav was really at his best ..but Rohan was good too...

I was actually shocked to see Raghav doing comtemporary with Soumya...lol...It was a simple choreography thou but was a sweet one...I loved the latter part when in That avi Rahav talks about Soumya 's adaatein...and Sounya keeps hitting him...lol . Such a weet bond Ragav ke Rockstar share with their rockstar...

Jeet  ne toh Neerav ka khachra kar diya...lol . Jeet's face when they asked him If he has anything to say was ...buhahhahah...

And as Usual...Jujges Baisness continues...They seriosuly had nothing to say about either Rohan or Soumya's Performance .Faisal is so gonaa win this Competiion...Faisal and Soumya in Top 2 and Faisal Winning it .
Geeta Maata ki Jai ho...
LOL the Raghav bit talking about Soumyas waves and her little habits was SUPER cute. LOL And these two just CANT stop hugging each other!!! Is it just me who noticed that. Its like THE cutest thing ever! Aww, how precious are these two man! 

And Raghavs nautanki with the way he was calling Rohan a superstar and all too. LOL What a goof. And his Marzi imitation was like BANG ON! ROFL He cracks me up. And he does all this so innocently too. LOL

LOL yeah it was hilarious how NONE of the other skippers had that kind of bonding that Raghav and his kids share. 

Yeah, seriously what was up with the HYPER praise of Faisal and Om. Like seriously. I loved Faisal and Prince...but that HYPER praise kind of put me off. I didnt actually think the Faisal blindfolded solo was extraordinary either. It was alright. But nothing SO exceptional either. 

On the other hand, I thought Jeet, Soumya and Rohan were fantastic in their solos. I really think that Rohan is MUCH better at picking up EACH beat than Faisal is. Rohan is much more easy too. Although Faisal is also an awesome dancer on his own too, but if I compare him to Rohan...I think Rohan has an edge because of his PERFECT timing. He doesnt mess up ever whereas Faisal seems to rush sometimes. And Rohan really makes everything he does super easy. Hes more expressive too I find. 

And I just loved the genius little touches in Rohans solo from Raghavs side...like that pyaar ke sangeet mein bit. I swear, everyone misses that bit when choreographing this song. LOL I loved how Raghav used that circle prop as a CD, and a crown, a flower and all. Very creative. The style reminded me of Dharmesh/Pauls style too. 

I loved the fact that Raghav chose such a song for Soumyas solo. That song is like so not one of the popular ones. LOL And Soumya was just wonderful with her classical...and that bit on the nails was like wow. Amazing lightfooted and airy quality this girl has to her dancing. 

Oh and yeah I have no doubts that Faisal is going to win. LOL

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm

gilmoresDabulls23

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
pigbelly4myfeet

Last Line LIkh Kar Pury apny comments par Water Supply kr dia you ne LoL.

Go to top