Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What a performance...What a co-ordination and synchronization  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
I could not move my eyes of Rohan...At times I found Rohan crispier than Raghav..

Kudos to Raghav for training his pupil and Rohan to learn and showcasing it the best..

Rohan is fabulous dancer..God bless him...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
76 views and no responses..😳

Thanks to the 3 likes I really appreciate it..
Sammy2112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

76 views and no responses..😳

Thanks to the 3 likes I really appreciate it..

I totally agree with you. Rohan was mind-blowing. Even better than Raghav. Whenever he is dancing I can never look at his partner. He is so good.
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was very beautiful performance. 
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rohan IS the best . noone is blind to se that he is underestimated BIG TIME
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this team. I never saw Raghav being so tame before while dancing but he did it for Rohan (And even Saumya for that matter) He lets his kids shine. And shine, they do! One of them should definitely win.
kavkm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The performance was amazing!! Rohan is incredible.. The judges are so obvious with their bias-ness now..both on sat and Sunday they didn't give rohan and soumya the praise they received..on Sunday marzi stood on the table for everyone but rohan and soumya...jeet's performance was just enhanced by the screen and om was messy (as usual).. God knows what they have against raghav ke rockstars..I really hope that people are not affected by the rubbish comments and vote based on what they see.
DianaPrince thumbnail
i found it very sweet and cute when Raghav held Rohan's hand and he was in front of him and they were both doing slow motion walk😊
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree! What an exciting/cool performance this was! And I was amazed at the fact that there was actually no repetition in this act. In terms of Raghavs moves I mean. Raghav choreographed some very new and interesting moves in this act, albeit still in his style. 

I actually thought Raghav was still better than Rohan. But I liked how, as purpleymatter mentioned, Raghav let both his kids shine. 

And Rohan is really the only one that can do this slow mo style so well after Raghav. πŸ˜† 

I loved how Raghav incorporated all his little music pieces and all his moves for this act. It was a total Raghav style act full on. 

The end slow mo with Rohan walking on Raghavs feet was def. the highlight. SUCH a sweet thought and it requires so much coordination and sync from both Rohan and Raghavs sides and they were both brilliant. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The perfromance was cut in the videos I saw :S Finally got around to watching it.

Anyways, it really was very good. I had a huge smile on my face throughout :) After Raghav, Rohan is the only one who can do the slo-mo style that well. The best part for sure was the bit when Rohan walks on Raghav's feet. I'm so glad dada vetoed Rohan's elimination :D

I liked Raghav-Saumya too..it was extremely SWEET. The love they both had for each other shone through :D Though of course it could have been better if Raghav's contemporary technique was stronger. But I was won over by the thought and the sweetness of the act..and how Raghav let Saumya shine throughout the act :)