India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Wish list...feel free to add yrz

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Hi all, I guess like anyother member i have a list (loonnnggg list)... of things i would love to see happening in the show. A list ... my wish list!!!

Plz add yrz... i will compile the list and may be we could send it to cvz!!!!

So here goes na'thin!!!!...

1. Khushi wearing sarees more often if not every day.

2. I want a real face off of Shyam in front of the whole of the Guptaz and Raizadaz... with Shashi filling in his bit.

3.I want Mami Ji to go on a long drive ... preferably up to Alaska.

4.I so want akash to grow some backbone and stand up for his wife and shut his mom down.

5.I still waiiting for ARnav give Mami a major put down for bad mouthing his wife and calling her names.

6.I want Arnav to stop idiolising his sister and treat her as a human being ...overprotecting someone does not mean you are helping that person (story to support that... ther was once a man walking down a road when he saw a butterfly struggling to come out of his cuccoon... thinking he is doing the right thing he gently tears the cuccoon to help the butterfly .. he walks away happy to have helped that creature... in the afternoon while going back home he sees the butterfly still crouched on that plant ... trembling unable to fly, its wings all cranky... he looked at it and cried... what he did not know was that ... the struggling and squeezing out of the cocoon would have irrigated the butterfly's wings with blood and thn would have enabled it to open its wings and enjoy its one day life!!! So u see , before helping someone think twice... in my country there is a saying... better give a person a fishing rod rather than a fish)).

7.Would love Khushi leave RM after contract is over... she just cannot be taken for granted to this extent!Want a full fledge remarriage of ASHI with the same mood as pre MU.. With lots of teasing and stalking and secret meetings!!!! Romanicing in all nook and cranny, hand holding, pinching and the whole hullabaloo
8.Would love somehow for Arnavto know about ber bangles she pawned or sold to get his plants. (ya ya ya it's still stuck the down my throat!!).
9.I want Arnav to have flashbacks of the wedding night disaster and the day he told her all those horrendous shard-like words after the Khushiz suicide attempt scenes. (he has so far very conveniently obliviated the most horrible words he has thrown at her!!!!) I want him to cry big time remembering those words.
10.I want some more credibility in the whole supporting setup... Arnav is the biggest business tycoon of Delhi but the setup, living standards, does not match up to the that. The cars, the interior deco, the weddings, their clothing is just not grand enough. I am not being snobbish or what ever it is just what i was given to expect when i saw ASR climbing down a heli and driving a berlin down the streets of Lucknow.

11,Arnav has been celibate for 1 whole year. I want to see more of Arnav's physical attraction for Khushi, his sexual frustration, i want to see him admiring her, stealthily watching her lithe body, Wanting yr wife is no a sin ... CELIBATE and STUD are mutually exlusive affinities . Like i said in 2 previous post Arnav must be on DIY mode (poor chap... rub away!) As of now he seem pretty cool with it.

ADDENDUM FROM MEMBERS:-
RishaJ -  payal or khushi speaking up to mami themselves.
            -  Plus if arnavs past is revealed, I want him to tell Khushi himself :)

Anywayz friends that was my list .. it is not exhaustive but had to stop somewhere!!!! Plz dd yrz ... that would be fun!!

Aadya

Edited by aadyakali - 05 August 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riafna

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I think I'd actually prefer payal or khushi speaking up to mami themselves. Plus if arnavs past is revealed, I want him to tell Khushi himself :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadyakali

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

I think I'd actually prefer payal or khushi speaking up to mami themselves. Plus if arnavs past is revealed, I want him to tell Khushi himself :)
Ya that would be gud but i wonder if Akash would side by  Payal if she  decides to standup to her MIL!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top