Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

thanks dear. i've just finished year 11. starting collage soon... aghhh!
Eid mubarak to you to!!!

Aww I'm Starting Year 11 After Summer 😊
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and cute update loved it arnav goona see kushi tomorrow night even though he not suppose to lol thanks for the pm.
hearybarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yuppp..it was a gud one😊 but tooo small...πŸ˜”.i wish u really giv a maha maha honeymoon update...sumwat biggg wit fuuulll romance  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

wow wow
its going soo goood!!
never expected ASR to sing!!
its too good!
and Eid Mubarak!
ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks guys, lovely to read all your comments.
where are all my other readers. i'm sure i send out more pm's than that. guys please do comment or at least like other wise will be compeled to take you off my pm's list.
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update and thanks for the PM
ganga16tr thumbnail
thank you.. your welcome of the pm.
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a cute update
Loved Arnav's cheeky lines and NK was hilarious: "Mine and La's second honeymoon' πŸ˜†
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just read it all together, love the story, it's fun, fast paced and romantic, please do pm me when you update, thanks
ganga16tr thumbnail
Heyy guys, hope everyone is doing well. here's part 5. enjoy...x
Please guys, if you want updates simply buddy me. that way i can ensure that i dont miss you out. also if you are getting pm's from me, please do like even if you dont comment. but please do comment as they're lovely to read.

Part 5-Night before wedding... (Mature)

"Khushi, go to bed! its your wedding tomorrow and if you wake up with dark circles, you're going to look horrid..."
"Buaji! please let me stay up! i'm talking with Jiji and La!"
"You live in the same house any way, so it doesnt matter. Khushi, you have your room to yourself tonight, Payal and Lavanya will sleep in the guest room, you need your rest and if those two are with you, you wont sleep all night."
"Ok, Buaji."
"Khushi make sure you lock your door, so no one disturbs you!"
With this Khushi walks out of the living room and makes her way to her bedroom. she walks in and locks her door. she turns around slowly and her eyes fall on her bed.
"Arnavji! What the! what are you doing!"
"I told you, i would be here tonight!"
"Please go! we're going to be together tomorrow any way!"
Arnav gets off the bed and slowly walks towards Khushi.
"You know you want me here..."
Slowly, he closes in on Khushi and slips his arm around her waist and pulls her towards him. he looks into her face. she looks away.
"Please Arnavji!"
"Please Khushi... i need you."
There's no more talking after this. Arnav crashes his lips onto hers. she responds almost instantly. Arnav deepens the kiss within seconds and Khushi moans into his mouth. his hands travel up her back and into her kameez. he touches her soft back. they continue with this until Arnav pulls her kameez clean off her. Khushi gasps, but before she can say anything, she's lifted off her ground and placed onto the bed.
"Arnavji, please, no."
"You're acting like a virgin, Khushi. It's like I've never slept with you before. you're forgetting we are legally married."

With this he gives Khushi no time to say anything. he pulls his own clothes off and then pulls her shelwar and panties down. he kisses her all over making sure she's fully turned on. when he senses shes ready, he thrusts into her. he thrusts into her harder than ever, trying to express his desparate need of her. Khushi understands it and responds to his every thrust with upmost passion.
Soon enough they climax and Arnav lies next to Khushi.
"See, forbidden s*x is soo much better than normal."
Khushi blushes and buries herself into his chest.
"Arnav go now."
"Fine i'm going. We'll have another round tomorrow night... after all its our suhaag raat, dont forget that Khushi..."
Arnav gets off the bed and gets his clothes on. he blows a kiss to Khushi and then leaves via the window. Khushi continues to smile to herself.
"God I've created a monster...!"

That's all for now guys... hope you liked it leave comments... sorry its not longer, collage starts in two weeks, gotta get stuff sorted and sort all my forms out... hope you understand.. enjoy this though.. love you guys.

Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago