Users

Frequent Posters

hearybarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsum...pls update sooon as possible...👏
ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks guys, will update after getting my results...
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing and great update
ganga16tr thumbnail
OK so honest truth, I wasnt planning on updating today... But seeing as its Eid tomorrow for many, I know I wont be able to update any time soon. and seeing as I'm gonna be starting collage soon, I'm afraid wont have much time for my writing... *sobs*
Also wannid to share that I go my results and I PASSED all subjects with B's and above... Yayyy! so thanks to all those who wished me luck, it came in handy!

Part 4b-Sangeet

The lights dimmed and Arnav took to the dance floor. Everyone gasped.
"People, you are not dreaming. It is I, Arnav Singh Raizada, singing for my beautiful wife..."
"Someone pinch me!" -All Khushi could say. This was unbelievable, Arnav, singing... For her!
Arnav began singing, Main Aagar Kahoon, from Om Shanti Om... When he finished his song, everyone remained frozen for a couple of minutes. Then Akaash and Payal started clapping and everyone followed... La pinched Khushi.
"Khushi, that aint Nanav!"
"Lavanya, stop calling him that! It is him... And what did you think, he cant sing, dont be rediculous, my man's multi-talented. He can sing better than you can!"
"You're so sweet Khushi...!"
Arnav came back to his seat and sat down.
"So, how was it?"
"I thought you weren't talking to me... But the song was lovely and you were awesome..."
"My gift?"
"You'll get it when we're on honeymoon."
"Does it involve you wearing anything ultra sexy?"
"That's for me to know, and you to find out.."

The party was in full swing. There were numerous performances from Akaash, NK, Payal and Lavanya. Khushi and Arnav clapped and cheered, when they weren't flirting.
Payal came oveer to ArHi and pulled Khushi out of her chair.
"Come on!"
Khushi walked away with Payal and Arnav sat their looking utterly confused.
Once more the lights dimmed completely and a bright spot light shone. There stood Khushi under it.
"Bole Churiyan, Bole Kangana..." Khushi sang sweetly. Arnav got up and joined her for the male part... Then Payal and Akaash joined in. When they got to the parents bit, La and NK got up but instead some other people began to sing. All heads turned to the door and there standing were Khushi and Payal's mom and dad... They continued the song to the end and then Payal and Khushi ran and hugged their parents. They touched their feet and got their blessings. Akaash did the same and Arnav greeted them.
"Amma, Babuji! You came!"
"It's our little baby's wedding. Of course we were going to come."
Lavanya and NK joined then and greeted them.
"Aree, Lavanya, you look soo lovely!"
"Mamaji, Mamiji!" -She hugs them.

They all continued dancing and singing, the parents to slipped in a couple of numbers. Everyone was soo happy for the new couple. But alas, all good things have to come to an end. At half 12, the guests began to leave. By 1:30 everyone was gone. The Gupta's and the Raizada's sat down, ate and then talked. The older people sat together talking about peparations and the youngsters sat together planning for the wedding.
"Nanav, where did you say you were going on honeymoon?"
"We're going Agra."
"Can we come!"
"NK it's our HONEYMOON!"
"So? It'll be mine and La's second!"
"You're not coming and that's final."
Everyone sat and creaked joked for ages, but at 3am, the Gupta's took their leave.
"Bye, I guess we'll see each other on the wedding day next."
"Are you crazy, I'll be coming to you tomorrow night!"
"Arnav, you cant!"
"You CANT tell me what I can and cant do, khushi. I'll see you tomorrow babe..."

Hope you liked it guys... I know it's short but I totally promise for a Maha Honeymoon! pleease do like and comment.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Done On Your Results👍🏼  What Year Are You In?
Loved The Part But Sorry I Can't Like It. The Buttons Not Working🤔😡
Eid Mubarak In Advance🥳 Edited by Simz786 - 11 years ago
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update
so lovely and awesome

Maz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My phone not letting me press like, but awesome update
👏
ganga16tr thumbnail
dont worry about the like at the moment, it aint working today for some dodgy reason. glad you guys liked it. i've just finished year 11.
ganga16tr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simz786

Well Done On Your Results👍🏼  What Year Are You In?
Loved The Part But Sorry I Can't Like It. The Buttons Not Working🤔😡
Eid Mubarak In Advance🥳

thanks dear. i've just finished year 11. starting collage soon... aghhh!
Eid mubarak to you to!!!
Maz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute. Pls pm me in your next chapter