Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you for reading, commenting and liking.. means a lot... for pms please buddy me so that i know i dont miss anyone out... glad you liked it, i'll start working on the next part very soon...!
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome cute and romantic update loved it thanks for the pm.
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sweet one...but only one suggestion, can u make it longer, and add more of ARSHI moments, know that its marriage rituals and guyz r not allowed at girlz function, but ASR toh DON kaa doosra naam hain naaa...so make more of ARSHI moments.
ganga16tr thumbnail

thanks for the comments.. well next is the sangeet so there will be plenty of time for arhi... so dont worry about it guys..! :D

Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago
lbsitw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hav sent u a buddy req..please accpt it nd pm me wen u update!!

ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks guys.. will add you... :D
ganga16tr thumbnail
Part 4a-Sangeet

"Let goo! i swear someones going to come in any second and they're gonna see you and then we'll both been in soo much trouble."
"Khushi your talking as though we're little kids!"
Arnav and Khushi were fighting behind the curtains, arnav simply trying to get a simple kiss from his women...
"KHUSHI!! HAVE YOU GOT DRESSED YET! THE SANGEET STARTS IN LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR!"
"Jiji, stop shouting at me! arnav, please let go!"
"Kiss me first!"
"I'm not going to kiss you this time you played the same trick only a couple of hours ago, i'm not falling for it again!"

Arnav walked out sulking. God he wanted this nonsense to come to an end.
Payal and Lavanya walked in a couple of minutes later. they looked at Khushi and smiled. she looked beautiful. Khushi was wearing a light blue lengha with diamonds set in it. she was also wearing a large diamond neckless with matching earings.
"Told you guys, i'm ready to go."
"You look fabulous!"
"Damn, i knew i should have worn something more like that for my sangeet..."
"La, please stop gushing over my dress and do my hair for me. i did yours for your sangeet."
La got Khushi ready and Payal too quickly got dress. When they were ready, Buaji came in and told the girls that they had to come down and the sangeet was about to start.

The main hall was covered with fairylights. Arnav had told them how to decorate the place. it truely did look magical. Payal got Khushi to sit down on the chair next to Arnav on the stage. Arnav looked at her, and then looked away again. he wasnt pleased. she didnt kiss him. so he wouldnt talk to her. Before Khushi could say anything to her khudoos lover, NK and Akaash took the dance floor...

"waha, waha ramji... jodi kyya banayi..."-They sang the full song for Arnav and Khushi.. they're singing wasnt too bad, if you were comparing them to monkeys. Arnav held his ear. he got up, walked to NK and said, "Are you trying to deafen me 2 days before me bloody wedding!"
"Sorry Nanav.. i was only trying to help make your day special..."
"You cant sing you idiot! so please dont...!"
everyone clapped at the sincer effort of NK and Akaash. Payal and Lavanya got up and walked over to their husbands and pushed them off the stage,
"We'll show you people how to sing..."
They sang Saalam-e-ishq... Nk and Akaash joined their performance and this time they sang a lot better. when they were done everyone clapped and cheered. all for took a bow. the lights dimmed and Arnav took to the dance floor, everyone gasped...

That's all for today folks... i shall update part 4b, some time soon. but guys i'm kinda busy because i'm starting collage in september and my results are coming in sometime this week and i'm like utterly dying... you can tell, i'm blabbering. so i'll shut up.. please read, like and comment, they mean loads.
Mahi_Butt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
waiting for part 4a!!!!
ganga16tr thumbnail
thank you.. will update soon...x
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
Aaah the dreaded GCSE results... hope u do good :)