SS~Married again~Part 5~Page 15

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Married again!

Heyy guys this is my first SS for ArHi.

So the background of the story is that, Khushi and Arnav have done the "deed" yet as the contact finishes Khushi still feels that she should leave. Naniji over hear them talking about Khushi leaving and decides that this is the best time for them to get married properly. So the next day Naniji puts forward the idea of ArHi getting married again and everyone agrees. The story continues from somewhere there.

In my story Khushi and Payal don't have parents they live with Buaji. Lavanya is Buaji's daughter and Buaji's husband has passed away. Arnav is an only child and his parent are dead. Naniji looks after him. Her son (mamaji) and manorama have 2 sons, NK and Akaash. Payal is married to Akaash and NK is married to La. They're the only characters I can think of for now. But there maybe a few more later on... For now everyone can read, but in future it may get a little hot in here, so I'll post a warning at the top.

So enjoy and hope you like it. If you want updates, then just buddy me, I'll happily add you. Please make sure you like and comment as they are vey much appreciated!

Enjoy!
PS: One of my old friends realised that this is an SS wrote for AmBo-Amrit and Bebo and now I'm editing it for ArHi... I doubt many people have read the origanal... But if you have I can assure you that the future part will be very different. So again, hope you guys like it...

Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
ganga16tr thumbnail
Part 1-The engagment!

In Khushi's house all arrangements are being made for the wedding. Everyone is happy. New flowers are being put up. Payal and Lavanya are looking through a catalogue and choosing dresses that Khushi might like.

Khushi's sitting in her room all alone. She isn't sad or anything but she is feeling lonely. She understands what they are doing is for her but all she wants is to go home to her husband. Khushi wants to go back to her Arnav. She doesn't want to have to go through with this marriage. Because of it, she has to be away from Arnav. She looks at the picture of Arnav which she had been carrying around with her for the past few day. She's got her phone but she knows Arnav won't call, after all he has been clearly forbidden to talk to her until the engagement.

Suddenly Khushi's phone does ring. She looks at the number and it's a privet number. She thinks who it could be.

"Hello?"

"Hello Khushi."

Khushi looks at her phone, shocked. Yup, he had called from a privet number.

"Why are you calling from a privet number?"

"I didn't want anyone to see that I had called."

"How are you? Are you ok? Are you taking your medicines?"

"Calm down Khushi, I'm fine. I've taken my medication, Di made sure of that. Any way this isnt the time for all of that. Open the door to your balcony. I have left something for you there."

Khushi stares into space and think, what the hell? But before she can say anything, Arnav has put the phone down. Khushi walks to the door for her balcony and opens it.

Khushi rubs her eyes, but still, there in front of her was Arnav. He had a big smile on his face. Khushi rubs her eyes again, just to check she wasn't dreaming. Arnav smiles. Khushi flies into Arnav's arms and he hugs her. After a while they let go of each other. 

"How the hell did you get up here?"

"Don't worry. I can do loads of things, which are shocking."

"Arnav you should leave. Remember what Naniji said. She said if she catches us together before the engagement she would cancel it for two days. So Arnav please leave other wise we wont be able to meet for another two days."

"Dont worry. I just come to ask if you liked the ring."

Arnav puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a ring box. He opens it and inside is a silver ring with a big diamond on it. Khushi is speechless. Arnav takes it out of the box and slips it on Khushi's finger. The perfect fit and it looks beautiful on Khushi's finger. Arnav takes her hand and kisses it.

"It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you liked it. I picked it out myself."

Khushi takes the ring off and gives it back to Arnav.

"I can't wait till this evening when you can put this on my finger with everyone around us."

Arnav smiles.

"Khushi what are you wearing?"

"That's for me to know and you, Arnavji, to find out.

"I should leave now there are loads of arrangements to make at home."

He kisses Khushi's forehead and goes back down the ladder.

At 9 o'clock everything is ready in Gupta house. Only the groom's family need to come. Payal, Lavanya and Buaji are in Khushi's room getting her ready. She is wearing a black lengha with silver jewellery. Her hair is open and straight. She has got a few clips in her hair, which looks like diamonds. Everyone steps back and looks at Khushi. They all gasp. She looks so pretty.

"We are flattened to see you looking so pretty, what will happen to poor Arnavji? He will faint!" exclaims Payal.

Lavanya walks to Khushi, "You're looking stunning. Lets hope the ring is silver, then it will match your dress perfectly. But we don't know what kind of ring they have bought. Arnav said he didn't want to tell us."

Before thinking Khushi says, "The ring is silver."

Payal, Lavanya and Buaji look at Khushi and ask her how she can be so sure. Khushi thinks. What was she going to say?

"Arnav knows I likes silver jewellery. So he would have bought something silver." Everyone says ok.

The groom's family arrive and Payal and Lavanya go to get Khushi. They come down and help Khushi so she doesn't trip, as her lengha is very long. Akaash nudges her brother. Arnav, who is wearing a black sharwani, looks up and sees Khushi. He thinks to himself how pretty she looks. Khushi feels shy, so does not look up. She hasn't noticed that Arnav is staring at her with googly eyes. Payal nudges Khushi and she looks up. She sees Arnav staring at her and then she blushes. They come down the stairs and Payal tells Khushi to sit next to Arnav. They look at each other and then look down again.

Naniji talks to Buaji. She asks them are they waiting for anyone. She say no. "Then why are we waiting, lets get this ceremony over and done with, then the children can talk to each other."

Arnav puts the ring on Khushi's finger. Everyone claps. Then Payal gives Khushi a ring to put on Arnav. Everyone cheers and claps.

Then NK says, "What do we do now? Now that Khushi and Arnav are engaged they wont be able to stay apart."

Everyone laughs Khushi blushes. Then Buaji say, "We should all go into the back room and discuss what they are going to do. Khushi and Arnav should stay in that room and talk to each other."

Everyone leaves them alone.

Arnav takes Khushi into his arms. Khushi panics a bit. "Arnav to let go. If anyone sees we'll be in trouble."

"No one can say anything now. We are now engaged and we have the right to be together. You belong to me now."

"Actually I still belong to my family and until we get married, I don't belong to you."

Arnav let's her go and tells her that he will let her go now but there will be no escape on their suhaag raat. Khushi blushes. Arnav smiles at her.

"I'll be waiting, Arnav Singh Raizada'"

Just then everyone comes back. Naniji says, "I hope you both have had a short chat. After all you will need to know more about each other. Because in a few days you will have to live together."

Then Buaji says, "We have decided that Khushi yours and Arnav's haldi will be tomorrow morning. Then in the afternoon your mehendi and then in the evening they will have the sangeet. The day after that we will have no ceremonies because the day before so much happened and everyone will have arrangements to make. The day after that we will have the wedding. Then in the evening we will let go of our daughter." Khushi feels a bit sad but then Payal says, "Khushi why are you looking so sad. After the bidaai you will go to your prince charming and me and La are there any way!" Khushi blushes and everyone laughs. Then everyone sits down to eat.

After that Arnav's family is leaving but then Akaash asks Buaji if Arnav can take Khushi's number. Buaji agrees and they take Khushi's number. Then they leave.

Everyone sits down in the living room and talk about all the arrangements. Everyone is getting ready to go to bed then Khushi's phone buzzes. She looks at it and sees she has got a message. She opens it. It's from Arnav. In the message he says, Khushi you looked beautiful today. Cant wait to see you tomorrow evening at the sangeet. Hope you have fun during the day with the haaldi and mehendi. I will see you in the evening. Remember one thing until then, I love you. Love you always, Arnav.

Khushi blushes. Lavanya notices this and nudges Khushi and asks her what happened. Khushi says its nothing. Payal notices this as well and asks Khushi who messaged her. Khushi hesitates but then notices that she can't get away with it. She whispers in their ears that it was Arnav. Payal and Lavanya nudge Khushi and tease her that Arnav only met her 2 hours ago and he already was missing her. Khushi blushes badly and runs up the stairs to her room.

Khushi gets changed and wears something more comfortable. She gets into bed and looks at her ring and remembers Arnav. She smiles to herself. Then she says, let this wedding be over and done with, and then I can come back to you. Khushi closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Enjoy it thanx ganga 
ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks, glad you enjoyed it. looks like it failed this time round. not many comments at all and no likes either... :(
looks like i wont be continuing.
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awwhh! superb!!
so excitef for next update!!upd
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb loved it
thanks for the pm
Imane-SaRunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Continuuue plzzz, i really enjoyed :D
Dorma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ganga it looks like AMBO REMARRIAGE😆
ganga16tr thumbnail
glad you guys liked it.. i'm working on the next part, but only gonna update when i get more replies from other people.. kinda worthless if i spend hours on updating only to get 5 people to reply