Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Process of Elimination...Maybe? (Page 28)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Aisha , it was indeed a compliment. It is so nice to see sensible young women who have their head squarely on their shoulders. Tikola is the mango in its unripe stage. Oh it tastes heavenly, love! Try it if you haven't. It is tangy! LOL  I think a Hindi speaking individual can explain it better.

*Sniff sniff* someone is ignoring me and depriving me of her magical love. Cry
onu ponnu my ss  was on call have a blooming teleconf at 12 tonight so was preparing for that also
onu ponnu laub you

Swathi, my dear SS, I shall forgive you only if you manofy me by singing a song like Khoosi ji. LOL

I demand a song! LOL
hmm opera?

Oh pera! You want to placate me by feeding me peras?  Oh I so labh you! What's a bong with her mishti?
i could also serenade you with a bong of another kind might even make a drink Wink
love your hinglish onu
your decision on life ?

What is this somras?LOL
Is it approved by Mahadev?Big smile

Kal kaam pe jana hai. Cry
Subah subah. Cry
Can't appear inebriated.  Embarrassed

P.S Gotta go now people: Swathi, Annie, Hiru, Nisha, Aisha, Vibha, and everybody else.

onu love goodnight and let me know via pm your decision girl
hv to soon go myself

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Swathi, the decision is theirs to make. I have made up my mind. I am up for it, if they are ready to take such a BIG risk. Yeh ishq nahin aasaan, itna hi samajh lije. Ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai. Replace Ishq with Life. Goodnight, dearest Swathi! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Happy Friendship Day, Enigma17!

I have a slightly different perspective here about the assault on English, I hope I do not make you yawn while I get to it in my roundabout way here.
I too have several problems with the language used in some posts here. I agree about the message texting lingo, particularly when used in "spoiler" posts. I am curious enough to try to read those, but trying to understand the spoiler often spoils my understanding of english! 
I also agree with the terminology associated with "hottie", he makes girl's physiology go crazy here with all the swooning
/drooling/breathlessness/palpitations/speechlessness etc..and my personal favorite- "I'm Dead". No, you are not, you are posting here, aren't you?
Also agree with Bash/Bashing/Bashers. Right up there on my list along with the overuse of "negative" whenever someone has a different opinion.
Having said all that, allow me to put forward something I have been thinking about for some time now. I think a lot of these mistakes and incoherent language could just be a result of unfamiliarity with the language. This may be a result of English just not being their native tongue, or their being educated in a different language. I have had some experience with this, during my training I did come across a lot of such paperwork with incoherent, illegible sentences, and I would get pretty irritated until I realised that it's not really their fault, it's just not their first language, or the language they are most familiar with. With this in mind, I do believe I am more tolerant now. After all, this is a forum where everyone is welcome to air their views, irrespective of their level of proficiency in English, which is, after all, just one of the hundreds of world languages. The fact that I cannot understand what they are saying, or if I find it unintentionally hilarious, is my problem. Wink
I really hope that I have not ruffled any feathers here. This is just my view, I certainly mean no insult to anyone. I apologise in advance if anyone thinks I mean any harm.
Happy Friendship Day everyone!

Wow !! that was a snob post !! seriously ... how kind and considerate you are  to understand... very sweet of you indeed...

Go to top