Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Process of Elimination...Maybe? (Page 23)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge for his mistakes and stands for for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?Ermm

Onu, at this point I don't think there will be a full on 'guit trip' track unleass he misunderstands her again and then we might see the intense apologizing track we had always wanted. I think he's slowly owning up to his mistakes as circumstances forces him to realise the enormity of what he had done (like this dadi track and her being agaisnt K becz of their falsie marriage)

Im ok with the prgression of the track and SBS actually made me happy becz for once we see a caring sensitive Khushi who's giving all the love she has and not keeping grudges for the past (not that she ever kept any) 

And the song and that back-hug is uber cute Embarrassed

Edited by CDlove - 07 August 2012 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsblue.kindle

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge his mistakes and stands up for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?Ermm

how undramamtic of u Onu...

while we are on the subj of food ...i had this whole fish do at home fish curry, fish sambol , fish fry...and oh my i thought of u...MS bong...

Angry uurrggg now Im really hungry...

SeerialLoopsblue.kindle

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Originally posted by enigma17

Swathi's thread has been closed based on the reason given as sarcasm having gone beyond the pale?
Really?
I must have a very different concept of humour and sarcasm
Am I on my own here?
Language barrier once again rearing its head?

the barrier...rearing a very ugly head...I am always amazed at whose sensibilites prescribe the limits...

The centralised power and sensibilities of people called 'Moderators'! LOL

what the fudge? they closed that thread? why????

SeerialLoopsblue.kindle

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge his mistakes and stands up for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?Ermm

while we are on the subj of food ...i had this whole fish do at home fish curry, fish sambol , fish fry...and oh my i thought of u...MS bong...

OMG! A hug just because you cooked so many different types of fishes! Hug

Phish! Phish! Phish! And Phish Fry too! Slurp! Slurp! I am truly a bong. I love my maach more than chicken and lamb. No offence to the vegetarian friends here. Did you have hilsa?

SeerialLoopsCDlove

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Swathi's thread has been closed based on the reason given as sarcasm having gone beyond the pale?
Really?
Am I on my own here?

the barrier...rearing a very ugly head...I am always amazed at whose sensibilites prescribe the limits...

million dollar question...and like arnies apology the answer is never comming there shall be no redemption track...jsut take the lil things he/they drop your way...they did allow it to go beyond 50 pgs...(oh u think i might be overstepping sarcasm here b bit)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicablue.kindleSeerialLoopsCDlove

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

OMG! A hug just because you cooked so many different types of fishes! Hug

Phish! Phish! Phish! And Phish Fry too! Slurp! Slurp! I am truly a bong. I love my maach more than chicken and lamb. No offence to the vegetarian friends here. Did you have hilsa?
nope but u should let me know how to prepare it and i will try it out...summer i am all for cooking fish...luv to eat the buggers but the smell...in a closed up house ...ermm not so good...

nope i had king fish curry
baby shark sambol
and fresh sprats fried...i enve ground my own masalas...

oh and Hiru...i manged to make my own seeni sambol...and gotukole sambol..too

i am now floating...

CDloveblue.kindle

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Originally posted by CDlove

Really?
Am I on my own here?

Because according to their sensibilities, the sarcasm reached its limits! So for now 66 pages was the limit; I wonder on what basis does anyone decide the limit that is rationed to sarcasmWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicablue.kindleSeerialLoopsCDlove

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Can we create a post on BS' favorite phish and discuss about our favorites instead? Blushing

Fish in Bengali is called maach in case any body didn't understand the bong word. Tangy, you need a taste of our "mishtis" now. No pun intended. You would love it. From Tangy, you would turn into a "Mishti" Wink Then we shall call you Lady M. What say?

Yes, I was a cat in my past live. And a cat has Nine lives. Wink

Edited by bong.girl - 07 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Go to top