Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Sniff sniff😭 thread got closed for crossing limits of sarcasm

My heart is broken my reputation in tatters never had a post closed the shame of it
how will i live it down? how will I see my parents in their eyes and say your daughter has caused you some heart ache with her wilful actions
will this blemish follow me wherever I go?

oh well cest la vie and on on to the next post

Hola folks verdict on todays episode?

explain to me the connection first plz
and dont u dare go all shayari on me ...or coded lang...brain is pulsing...

why soccar...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CravingKhana

explain to me the connection first plz
and dont u dare go all shayari on me ...or coded lang...brain is pulsing...

why soccar...

sending you a pm
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG, just discovered on reading the last 3 page so htis thread that FLS's marvellous post has been closed. What the F? Who the f*** decided to do that? I am really appalled and mad at this decision
 As ever I'm amazed at the lack of sense and humour that people on this forum display! They put up with loads of rubbish posts and close the sensible ones???!!?? bas*&^%😑

Btw, did anyone think that ASR could have had the couresy to have given K a small hug when he was trying to reassure her and admitting that he'd forced her to marry him? Well, I'm glad at least he let the old daayan daadi know that he was with his wife and didn't give monkeys what she thought.
But then I know Poison Ivy is creeping by round the corner waiting to drip the right amount of poison into ASR's cracked up brain and that'll be the end of this moment of sense and sanity  he is having right now.

Am I the only one who's dying to punch a  few faces - maami, daadi, Anjali and of course ASR for their behaviour towards K?  

Bloody daadi is taking the biscuit with her ASR-gone-rabid style behaviour. We won't mention her behaviour yesterday as I haven't fully recovered from the apolectic fit I had on hearing her talk about servants and  aukaat.

Hi! all- Sudha, Hiru, Bong-girl, Asha, Jayne, Tangy who's CravingKhana ( I'm always doing that. and now with Bongs talk of mishti- oohh for some decent roshogulla and jhaal mudhi!!) and anyone else I may have missed.πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Swathi! Sorry your post was closed. But as Sudha says it is all part of the convoluted, mysterious ways of IPink-  they've closed your post- they must love you a lot- hurrah!

Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Sniff sniff😭 thread got closed for crossing limits of sarcasm

My heart is broken my reputation in tatters never had a post closed the shame of it
how will i live it down? how will I see my parents in their eyes and say your daughter has caused you some heart ache with her wilful actions
will this blemish follow me wherever I go?

oh well cest la vie and on on to the next post

Hola folks verdict on todays episode?

Swathi,
They closed it because they LUB LUB LUB you.
Remember the IPKKND motto.
You hurt the people you LUB.
So by closing your post, they are showing how much they LUB you.
Get on with the program Kushi.  Get on it.
Todays'e epsiode was like a yummy fish dish (for non veggies) but put bitter guord instead of fish in it  and it is like a yummy potate fry (for veggies) but instead but horse radish in it.
Go decipher that now.  πŸ˜›
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aisha,  adly people like you are in minority. I agree it is about level of maturity too. But very,  very few people are mature in such a tender, ripe age. I blame Tangy for bringing the topic of unripe mangoes. πŸ˜†
Now i am dreaming of tikolas.
Originally posted by: Japonica

OMG, just discovered on reading the last 3 page so htis thread that FLS's marvellous post has been closed. What the F? Who the f*** decided to do that? I am really appalled and mad at this decision

As ever I'm amazed at the lack of sense and humour that people on this forum display! They put up with loads of rubbish posts and close the sensible ones???!!?? bas*&^%😑

Btw, did anyone think that ASR could have had the couresy to have given K a small hug when he was trying to reassure her and admitting that he'd forced her to marry him? Well, I'm glad at least he let the old daayan daadi know that he was with his wife and didn't give monkeys what she thought.
But then I know Poison Ivy is creeping by round the corner waiting to drip the right amount of poison into ASR's cracked up brain and that'll be the end of this moment of sense and sanity  he is having right now.

Am I the only one who's dying to punch a  few faces - maami, daadi, Anjali and of course ASR for their behaviour towards K?  

Bloody daadi is taking the biscuit with her ASR-gone-rabid style behaviour. We won't mention her behaviour yesterday as I haven't fully recovered from the apolectic fit I had on hearing her talk about servants and  aukaat.

Hi! all- Sudha, Hiru, Bong-girl, Asha, Jayne, Tangy who's CravingKhana ( I'm always doing that. and now with Bongs talk of mishti- oohh for some decent roshogulla and jhaal mudhi!!) and anyone else I may have missed.πŸ˜ƒ

hey lali😊
i did not feel that yay moment when he said he confessed to forcing her to get married to him  primarily because KKG looked like she was the one to be blamed and when he said those sentences i felt more to show him in a Mahaan light that they did it so did not feel the moment his sincerity or the regret and felt like killing her for behaving like a martyr
 i dont understand her emotions these days i am not talking about the acting she is doing a splendid job there as the vulnerable girl in love and was spot on with her feeling today just that this kind of feelings shown today do not seem to have any connection to her actions of leaving last week and now she has been further reduced to that helpless hapless little woman who needs her man to stand up for her Where the hell is kkg of last year ?
and yes felt like punching quite a few both in and out of the serial

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Aisha,  adly people like you are in minority. I agree it is about level of maturity too. But very,  very few people are mature in such a tender, ripe age. I blame Tangy for bringing the topic of unripe mangoes. πŸ˜†
Now i am dreaming of tikolas.

Is that a compliment...πŸ˜›

I told My mum to buy mangoes todays...sadly they were over-riped;(

What is a Tikola?? 
sudha lali i am certainly being overwhelmed by their ardour and passion right now and in fact waiting for some warm messages
i can feel the love tonight and recognized one name in the like so why am i not surprised who was responsible
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aisha , it was indeed a compliment. It is so nice to see sensible young women who have their head squarely on their shoulders. Tikola is the mango in its unripe stage. Oh it tastes heavenly, love! Try it if you haven't. It is tangy! πŸ˜†  I think a Hindi speaking individual can explain it better.

*Sniff sniff* someone is ignoring me and depriving me of her magical love. 😭
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago