Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Process of Elimination...Maybe? (Page 18)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by CravingKhana

Hey Annie...how are ya...I must say my soujourn into I-F has broadened my acronym database!!! All save PA (that said in my sexiest possible voice)
It took me sometime to cotton on to BS...and now i am afraid when someone in my "real" life says what BS ...I am nonplussed for a bit...and this may lead people to think i am but sowly loosing it...(not that i ever had 'it' b4)

I must say i have a very vast tolerance to language...and do try and understand what the person is getting at afterall it is but a medium of communication...there was a time i would get on my high horse re grammatical errors...et al...and have the habit of correcting people mid sentance if tense or proper terminolgy is not used...(i still do with my children)...a habit inherited from my mother...

I remember the first...holiday after boarding school in India...I had picked up ya an addage to any sentance...as in what ya? why ya? no ya! yes ya!...mum was beside herself...she broke it down ya is shortened form of yes...so you keep saying what yes...no yes...yes yesLOL

when i read your post i was so taken back in time and can still here my mom...(thanx for preempting that journey back in time)...

while id donot have any pet peeves...of late I have been having ...a few hilarious moments desiphering certain posts and put it down to my ignorance...

esp the spoiler ones...oh well ...is my age telling..???????

ps
my spelling is atrocious and am known for my typos...and here in the forum I hardly ever proof read...assuming you get the gist of what i am trying to say...sorry if it rubs you up the wrong way...and keeps buzzing in your ear like the errant fly that will not go away...but i do luv ya...Big smile

Tangam,
I am aware that your creative writing is deliberately tempered by you!!!
You can and do write well when you choose to do soTongue

Oh oh no more my PA?
I am mummy?
Is this good, bad or indifferent?

Oh Annie P allways...you PA now and forever more...that bond never to be broken...let no man beast or writing ever come between us...Wink
u just jump started some very hilarious memories...(and it helped...so Thanx)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Hey annie,
I dont mind words such as hottie, hotwa and I just drop dead. I have used these phrases (well only the drop dead one) with my friends sometimes when I am trying to convey how I felt upon witnessing a magnificently attractive male. These phrases convey our feelings even though they arent really accurate. Just like break a leg...you arent truly asking someone to break a leg.

Anyways, I myself do not like test message style writing because I find it very difficult to understand. I may not be as eloquent and gifted with the english language as you seem to be but still I draw the line at test message style writing. It is irritating to be honest because I sit there for moments trying to figure out what I 8 it means...my mind obviously thinks of 8 as a number at first glance so I have to read it twice to realize they meant I ate it, which is obviously a waste of time. 

Nisha drop dead...that too witnessing a hot guy...tu tut tut...a to die for choclate...or cake or pudding i would understand...

oh my girls flying the cooup and not taking your meds u and hiru need a grounding...
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hey annie,
I dont mind words such as hottie, hotwa and I just drop dead. I have used these phrases (well only the drop dead one) with my friends sometimes when I am trying to convey how I felt upon witnessing a magnificently attractive male. These phrases convey our feelings even though they arent really accurate. Just like break a leg...you arent truly asking someone to break a leg.

Anyways, I myself do not like test message style writing because I find it very difficult to understand. I may not be as eloquent and gifted with the english language as you seem to be but still I draw the line at test message style writing. It is irritating to be honest because I sit there for moments trying to figure out what I 8 it means...my mind obviously thinks of 8 as a number at first glance so I have to read it twice to realize they meant I ate it, which is obviously a waste of time. 

Nisha drop dead...that too witnessing a hot guy...tu tut tut...a to die for choclate...or cake or pudding i would understand...

oh my girls flying the cooup and not taking your meds u and hiru need a grounding...

There are a few rare exceptional men for whom drop dead would work...few however.
But chocolate definitely to die for. In fact I am just about to put hagen dazs vanilla ice cream in my mouth...and it will certainly be to die for type thing. Big smile
Hiru needs a grounding. Why?? Confused 
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigma17

Hey Annie...how are ya...I must say my soujourn into I-F has broadened my acronym database!!! All save PA (that said in my sexiest possible voice)
It took me sometime to cotton on to BS...and now i am afraid when someone in my "real" life says what BS ...I am nonplussed for a bit...and this may lead people to think i am but sowly loosing it...(not that i ever had 'it' b4)

I must say i have a very vast tolerance to language...and do try and understand what the person is getting at afterall it is but a medium of communication...there was a time i would get on my high horse re grammatical errors...et al...and have the habit of correcting people mid sentance if tense or proper terminolgy is not used...(i still do with my children)...a habit inherited from my mother...

I remember the first...holiday after boarding school in India...I had picked up ya an addage to any sentance...as in what ya? why ya? no ya! yes ya!...mum was beside herself...she broke it down ya is shortened form of yes...so you keep saying what yes...no yes...yes yesLOL

when i read your post i was so taken back in time and can still here my mom...(thanx for preempting that journey back in time)...

while id donot have any pet peeves...of late I have been having ...a few hilarious moments desiphering certain posts and put it down to my ignorance...

esp the spoiler ones...oh well ...is my age telling..???????

ps
my spelling is atrocious and am known for my typos...and here in the forum I hardly ever proof read...assuming you get the gist of what i am trying to say...sorry if it rubs you up the wrong way...and keeps buzzing in your ear like the errant fly that will not go away...but i do luv ya...Big smile

Tangam,
I am aware that your creative writing is deliberately tempered by you!!!
You can and do write well when you choose to do soTongue

Oh oh no more my PA?
I am mummy?
Is this good, bad or indifferent?

Oh Annie P allways...you PA now and forever more...that bond never to be broken...let no man beast or writing ever come between us...Wink
u just jump started some very hilarious memories...(and it helped...so Thanx)
Happy to obligeBig smile 
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Hey annie,

Hi Nisha I keep dozing off in between posts. i think I have been bitten by a  sleeping bug.
Complex and complicated is this language but what a beautiful language nevertheless
SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Are we still talking about English or can I ruin the mood and talk about SBS.
Unless Annie kicks me out, I will go ahead.
Who watched SBS.
You will realize that it is Kushi who has hurt ASR and ASR is playing hard to get.
Oh my Kushi is trying everything to make him smile and showering him with love and affection and all that.
And you all nari morchians calim Kushi is hurt.  She was never hurt.  Does anyone who was hurt behave like she does.
So it only means one thing.  We were getting all wound up at nothing.
That girl was never hurt. 
She is only hurted when ASR is hurted. 
So when ASR hurted her, he hurted himself and that is why Kushi cry.  For him.
Samjhi Aap Log??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Who watched SBS.
You will realize that it is Kushi who has hurt ASR and ASR is playing hard to get.
Oh my Kushi is trying everything to make him smile and showering him with love and affection and all that.
And you all nari morchians calim Kushi is hurt.  She was never hurt.  Does anyone who was hurt behave like she does.
Samjhi Aap Log??
haan aab samaj gayee
KKG is the master manipulator and the one who sexed lied and videotaped him into marriage ok now the tube light flickers
and she must be suffering from congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, or CIPA — a rare genetic disorder that makes her unable to feel pain so when ASR feels pain she channelizes that pain as hers now it all makes sense and here i was dissing the PH they are far ahead of their time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by stafhtad

Who watched SBS.
Samjhi Aap Log??
haan aab samaj gayee
KKG is the master manipulator and the one who sexed lied and videotaped him into marriage ok now the tube light flickers
and she must be suffering from congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, or CIPA ' a rare genetic disorder that makes her unable to feel pain so when ASR feels pain she channelizes that pain as hers now it all makes sense and here i was dissing the PH they are far ahead of their time
LOLLOLLOL
At last I have clarity!!!
From you and Sudha
My life is complete once more

The light shines  forth and I am basked in enlightenment ...ooops ...never saw that muddy pool
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top