Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Process of Elimination...Maybe? (Page 14)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Posted this elsewhere.

Why are you all so hot and bothered.
It was a yum yum epsiode.
Did you see the hair on the back of ASR hands that was holding Kushis hand.
It screamed passion and love and respect and admiration for his wife.
What hair you say.
Look with your ASR goggles and google the tv screen properly.
Tch Tch!!!
You don't want our TRPs to go up.
Kushi will be treated like an untouchable and will have to eat food sitting outside of the house.  Left overs. 
ASR will bring her inside and growl at Dadi.
Dadi will then make Kushi do repentance for touching her tali and make her do situps and under take 50 lashes while saying anything for you Dadi.
ASR will come back from office and growl at Kushi and apply aointment and we will have a Rubbing Away moment.  Awww.
THen we will see Di telling Dadi about kushi.  And Dadi will ask Kushi to take a purity test before she can enter foot in RM.
Kushi will gallop to the hospital vowing to please Dadi at all costs.
ASR will come to the hospital and slap the doctor and lecture him about such test and we will all go Aww...

What, I should stop. Ok.TongueWink

Didi Ki Saut
Dadi Ki Mouth
Story Ki Maut
TRPs going South.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122DrwhoCDloveLadyLaLaEXPELLIARMUS

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsChaituv

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by sprinkle2

Nice post!
Well I usually am adapted to the text language, because I'm usually texting! And Its kind of irritating when you have to write something properly and then you change it into text language! Tongue
This ussually happens to me, once i was having my exam and the teacher comes upto me and goes like what are you writing, and I'm like umm...English! LOL Then I understood what she meant! Tongue I Changed the "You's" to U, the "Why"s to Y, The "Because" to becuz and yeah, it was all wrong! I had to write all that again! Dead
And the truth is that bold because in the first line...I accidentally wrote it "cuz" Tongue

But apart from that, I dont mind text language, but I hate when people write the wrong spelling of words. Its just Wrong. And If your above 8th Grade, then you have to spell your words Write!

The "Thud! I'm dead" part in your post, i guess ppl use it as an Idiom, or just say it sarcastically to mean how ASR was looking so Hot! Tongue

And thats all! Smile
Btw or By the way, great post! LOL

@ Bold guilty as chanrged...

LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

I haven't seen the episode yet and I doubt I will...far more important things on my list to watch more insults being hurled at Khushi, but did the PH just borrowed CV's from gopi bahu drama?!?! What the hell just happened??! and the new spoiler sounds pathetic...Khushi saying sorry to Arnav and trying to dance around him to pacify him for doing something wrong!?!? Have they gone insane?!

@red...that is the truth. I mean the song for the sequence is - aja piya tohe' pyaar doon - so Kushi will seduce Arnav...I mean...well...that just sounds so spectacular that words fail me completely...
Ayyo Raamaaa...

She is checking if she should stay beyond the 6 month contract.   She wont get love, respect, freedom from the contract anyways.  She wants to see, if at least "the other thing called love" life will be any good and hence sducing.
Tch Tch !!!

It's all about perception babyTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

I haven't seen the episode yet and I doubt I will...far more important things on my list to watch more insults being hurled at Khushi, but did the PH just borrowed CV's from gopi bahu drama?!?! What the hell just happened??! and the new spoiler sounds pathetic...Khushi saying sorry to Arnav and trying to dance around him to pacify him for doing something wrong!?!? Have they gone insane?!? 

I don't see anything wrong in that! She has a lot to be sorry for!

Sorry for being lusted after by a sleazeball, sorry for being forced into a 6 month marriage, sorry for being thrown out into the cold, sorry for suffering repeated humiliation at the hands of Raizadas and Guptas and most importantly at the hands of her husband, sorry for saving his sorry a***. I may have missed a few things but this is enough...don't you think to warrant an apology from Khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsChaituvEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 After  watching today's episode, the only impression I'm left with is they r trying to show Asr a Mahan   without a proper redemption. so brought  someone who can humiliate Kushi more than he did! 
   Now Kushi has to please Asr by singing songs? Hmm wonder why?

Edited by Chaituv - 06 August 2012 at 11:25am

DrwhoSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Achha, yeh achanak Khushi ko ASR ke liye pyaar kaise aa gaya? Itna pyaar umad raha hai in her heart for the man? Has he succeeded in "buying" her love after plying her with chana, jalebi and a pearl necklace?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

I can only laugh manically at these CVs!

Why are we even watching this?? I have never tested my own IQ but I think i will have to now!! 

We are watching a show in which a 7-8 month old pregnant woman is flatter than my flat screen TV!

Where the eldest daughter in law of the house and wife of the main breadwinner supporting all these spongers is firstly being called a servant and secondly treated as an untouchable, and everyone stands and gulps!

Do they even think before they write the script? or are they too busy to do it themselves so have they 'outsourced' it to a couple of 5 year olds?? 
hey manjuHug
nope they play a game of darts with a library of Mills n boons books and on whichever book the arrow falls that will be the plot for the day
and tsk tsk all this is to add to the androgynous bahu avatar of ASR remember this is SP  nayi scoch et al so he is being made noble caring and standing by his woman Tammy Wynette would have loved this twist

EvocativeDrwhoSeerialLoops

Go to top