Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Process of Elimination...Maybe? (Page 13)

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet and I doubt I will...far more important things on my list to watch more insults being hurled at Khushi, but did the PH just borrowed CV's from gopi bahu drama?!?! What the hell just happened??! and the new spoiler sounds pathetic...Khushi saying sorry to Arnav and trying to dance around him to pacify him for doing something wrong!?!? Have they gone insane?!? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaChaituvFairyLiquidSoap

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I say we call her Dragon Lady! Hiru: I liked the Dev and Radhika pair before the story went down the hill. Btw, what regressive shows are airing on Indian Television at Prime Time. I skipped the whole episode except the last 5 minutes. Now we know it runs in the family. So no matter how much A hates his popsy, he cant deny the influence. LOL P.S I thought Anjali had accepted her husband was a crook and was trying to move on with her life. Wasnt that the reason why she was being nice to K all of a sudden? It seems she still harbours hope of Shyam being innocent. What a deluded woman! Someone whack her head please. She needs some sense driven into that thick skull of hers. PPS I think Dadi is abominable to say the least!

DrwhoSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Evoc,

Good Q.
Originality?
It went with the 6-month contract marriage.Confused

Jayne

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeDrwhoSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

I can only laugh manically at these CVs!

Why are we even watching this?? I have never tested my own IQ but I think i will have to now!! 

We are watching a show in which a 7-8 month old pregnant woman is flatter than my flat screen TV!

Where the eldest daughter in law of the house and wife of the main breadwinner supporting all these spongers is firstly being called a servant and secondly treated as an untouchable, and everyone stands and gulps!

Do they even think before they write the script? or are they too busy to do it themselves so have they 'outsourced' it to a couple of 5 year olds?? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMahi122JayneJaponicaChaituvSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

I haven't seen the episode yet and I doubt I will...far more important things on my list to watch more insults being hurled at Khushi, but did the PH just borrowed CV's from gopi bahu drama?!?! What the hell just happened??! and the new spoiler sounds pathetic...Khushi saying sorry to Arnav and trying to dance around him to pacify him for doing something wrong!?!? Have they gone insane?!? 

Yeah I was actually planning on skipping this week after that spoiler but then that song was one of my favourites. Reminded me of small days when I actually used to listen to it with mom (it was one of her favourites).

Im in two minds.

should I watch it because of the song?

or should I skip it due to the absurdity of the fact that Khushi is trying to woo and redeem herself when it should be the other way around?

FuzzbucketJayneJaponicaSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoJayneSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

I can only laugh manically at these CVs!

Why are we even watching this?? I have never tested my own IQ but I think i will have to now!! 

We are watching a show in which a 7-8 month old pregnant woman is flatter than my flat screen TV!

Where the eldest daughter in law of the house and wife of the main breadwinner supporting all these spongers is firstly being called a servant and secondly treated as an untouchable, and everyone stands and gulps!

Do they even think before they write the script? or are they too busy to do it themselves so have they 'outsourced' it to a couple of 5 year olds?? 

Dahling,
You fuhget... this is Indian kulchaar (borrowing from MM).
Doesn't matter who's earning or the elder Buhoo; only the 'elder's' word is law.

(So called because they're supposed to possess wisdow with that age, though never seen any sign of it other than in handful of individuals, eg. Naani, at times)

Jayne

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

I say we call her Dragon Lady! Hiru: I liked the Dev and Radhika pair before the story went down the hill. Btw, what regressive shows are airing on Indian Television at Prime Time. I skipped the whole episode except the last 5 minutes. Now we know it runs in the family. So no matter how much A hates his popsy, he cant deny the influence. LOL P.S I thought Anjali had accepted her husband was a crook and was trying to move on with her life. Wasnt that the reason why she was being nice to K all of a sudden? It seems she still harbours hope of Shyam being innocent. What a deluded woman! Someone whack her head please. She needs some sense driven into that thick skull of hers. PPS I think Dadi is abominable to say the least!

Yes it went totally downhill after that stupid memory loss track and hence the closure of the show but that story will remain as one of my favourites.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top