Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Process of Elimination...Maybe? - Page 18

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CDlove

:p as long as it's food, I'd eat it.

come come tangy, your user name should have been mineπŸ˜‰

be satisfied with the meds i share..and take em with regularity...

craving khana also has a refined pallette...and tends to demand the best...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: bong.girl

When A told K that Dadi only looks at things from her POV and if things are not according to her POV, she considers them as "wrong". Like IPK forum, anyone? πŸ€¬

ummm just like a her pota, anyone?

Im glad that he at least acknowledged the fact that their marriage wasn't K's fault.That's a start, lousy one, but a start nontheless 😊 
CDlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CravingKhana

be satisfied with the meds i share..and take em with regularity...

craving khana also has a refined pallette...and tends to demand the best...

im sure you have a very refined pallette πŸ˜›

but when it comes to food and if im hungry enough, i'd eat it. No questions asked.

beggars can't be choosers ;)
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge his mistakes and stands up for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?πŸ€” Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge his mistakes and stands up for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?πŸ€”

how undramamtic of u Onu...

while we are on the subj of food ...i had this whole fish do at home fish curry, fish sambol , fish fry...and oh my i thought of u...MS bong...
zenjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

the barrier...rearing a very ugly head...I am always amazed at whose sensibilites prescribe the limits...

The centralised power and sensibilities of people called 'Moderators'! πŸ˜†
CDlove thumbnail

I know Hiru. Maybe now gradually we would see A acknowledging his mistakes and apologizing to K for his actions. I mean if he continues to acknowledge for his mistakes and stands for for his wife, maybe, just maybe he is heading towards the redemption? Perhaps he is taking baby steps before he says "Sorry" to her for every damn thing he has done to hurt her. Am I being too optimistic here?πŸ€”

Onu, at this point I don't think there will be a full on 'guit trip' track unleass he misunderstands her again and then we might see the intense apologizing track we had always wanted. I think he's slowly owning up to his mistakes as circumstances forces him to realise the enormity of what he had done (like this dadi track and her being agaisnt K becz of their falsie marriage)

Im ok with the prgression of the track and SBS actually made me happy becz for once we see a caring sensitive Khushi who's giving all the love she has and not keeping grudges for the past (not that she ever kept any) 

And the song and that back-hug is uber cute 😳
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail

while we are on the subj of food ...i had this whole fish do at home fish curry, fish sambol , fish fry...and oh my i thought of u...MS bong...

😑 uurrggg now Im really hungry...
CDlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zenjoe

The centralised power and sensibilities of people called 'Moderators'! πŸ˜†

what the fudge? they closed that thread? why????
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG! A hug just because you cooked so many different types of fishes! πŸ€—

Phish! Phish! Phish! And Phish Fry too! Slurp! Slurp! I am truly a bong. I love my maach more than chicken and lamb. No offence to the vegetarian friends here. Did you have hilsa?