Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: KIDNAPPED.. 'Chap 4 added Pg 14, 02/09' (Page 8)

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Nice FF
Plz add me ot ur PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I really need to update this, don't I? LOL
Okay okay, I'll try my best... Embarrassed
RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Brilliant FF hun ClapClap
OMG!!!! Arnav a kidnapperShockedLOL Very interesting!!
Plz update soon!!Hug

Bestesy

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Lol thyr sooo funni thy just randomly kidnapped khushi without knwing her background like if she's rich or not LOL awww Arnav is already affected by her pain :) update soon xoxo

Bestesy

smiley24 Senior Member
smiley24
smiley24

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
amazing !!!Clap
continue soon Big smile

Bestesy

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Wen r u planning to cont??? Plzzz update soonn...its beeen long

Bestesy

beaconite Senior Member
beaconite
beaconite

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nice..!

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3: The Realization

Just as Arnav started to bring his face closer to the quivering girl's, the door flung open, and entered the two men from before.

Arnav literally threw the girl on the floor to show the men he wasn't affected by her pain, yet secretly looked over his shoulder to check if she was alright, he then turned to the men.

'Did you find out anything about her family?' Arnav asked.

'Err.. sir there is some bad news...  One of them stuttered, 'The girls family is extremely poor, the Gupta's they are called, their house is just one floor, with absolutely no luxuries inside' which means the money we need won't be able to come from them''

'WHAT THE F**K? , Khushi jumped at his sudden burst out, 'Why the hell didn't you check that out before?! You stupid idiots! Don't you know anything about this job? Why in the world did I hire you two?!' He snapped out at them.

'We're sorry Sir, but we need to see what we have to do now, they have also complained to the police and given a missing case to them, so we are being chased by the police now too. Should we let the girl go?'

Let the girl go? How could he let her go? He hadn't even thought about what he wanted to do with her yet...

Arnav walked over to Khushi, and knelt down so he was at her level, he brought her face up by holding her chin and what he saw stole his breath away' Those beautiful, bright eyes shining back at him, pleading him to let her go. He made up his mind right then'

'They'll eventually give us the money we need. Let's keep her.' He smirked at Khushi's shocked face.

Khushi didn't expect this from him, what a monster he was! Fresh tears started brimming out of her eyes, and she pleaded, 'Please let me go! I want to go home!' She sounded like a little child, and it melted Arnav's heart, yet he had to stay strong.

Immediately, Arnav gripped Khushi's arm tightly, making her scream in pain, and dragged her with him.

'Get the jeep out, we should use our back up place now, so the police can't find us.' He instructed the men, who were standing watching the spectacle, they followed his words and did what they were told.

Arnav threw Khushi into the back of the old, rusty black jeep and sat the guards in with her, ignoring her pleas. He jumped into the driver's seat and started the drive into the deserted lanes.

'Where are we going?' She asked, crying, yet everyone ignored her, as if nobody said anything. 'I ASKED WHERE ARE WE GOING!' She tried to shout through her sobs, but it got her nowhere, infact it made it worse.

'Tape her mouth shut.' Arnav instructed. They did just that, but it was hard with her struggling so much.

He kept on driving until they reached a dead end. The road had finished but there was a forest in front of them.

'Is this the place?' He questioned the men.

'Yes Sir, Mr.Aman had said it was here, hidden in that forest.' He pointed.

'Okay, get the girl and follow me.' Arnav told them.

Inside of the old building, it was very dark, the whole place was made of stone, cold, hard stone.

'You two can go now, stand outside and guard, give her to me.' Arnav said, pointing to the door and then Khushi.

They chucked her into his arms and left.

Arnav yanked off the tape from Khushi's mouth and she yelped in pain, after the stinging had finished, she mustered the courage to push him away from her and yell, 'HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!'

Arnav just stood there smirking, and now laughing. 'No one can hear you now, there's no point, you might as well save your sweet voice.' He mused, advancing towards her.

'There's no point in keeping me, my family will never be able to pay!' she told him in a small voice, backing away as she realised there really wasn't any way out of this.

'I know, I don't want the damn money'' he smirked again, still advancing.

'Then what d-do you w-want?' she stuttered as she finally hit the wall behind her.

'I want you, Khushi'' he breathed down her neck, as he put his arms on either side of the wall, blocking her from escaping.

Khushi shuddered.

-----------------
A/N - I told you I would update after 5 pages, and I kept my word, but it took ages to get 5 pages, so that's why it took so long!

Edited by Bestesy - 01 September 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesshubhadaranekarthimanDeepa.sjaasz_25shweta5126sarah1000sangeethbalasmitha2728Taz.roxoxandru_skrosalinda92shalinikanaguKnarwalananya786smiley24asr13RareAngelZaya.Beintehaaakshadsanny-beautifulIrikaLovesKMHplease6fareefarishta12jen_xmissmk-CrazySobtian-kriti_atharvAnupamaJYBlack_Paradizepavi1bewakoofLadkiASR6262summaiyasayedameena671Deedeepa1Angel13--MISHTEE--tinselDiva_Akorshiadventure_gurlMrs_Darcy_17

Go to top