Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: KIDNAPPED.. 'Chap 4 added Pg 14, 02/09' (Page 3)

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting so far

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing he's gonna Kidnap somebody and ask for Ransom !!
It must be Kushi ... Or mistakenly Kushi...
continue soon...
Thanks for the PM :)

Bestesy

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Very interesting...
Continue soon...

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 2: The Kidnapping

'Aman, have you got all the stuff?' Arnav asked.

'Yes sir, but do you think this is a good idea?' His hands were shaking.

'Anything which makes money for us is definitely a good idea, Aman!' He slapped the rope in his hands. 'When are the guys coming?'

'They should be here soon...' He replied.

There was a loud knock at the door which startled an already freaked out Aman.

'I guess t-t-they are h-h-he-here...' Aman stuttered.

Arnav rushed to the door and the people stomped in, almost pushing him over.

'So, what do you want us to do?' they asked before Arnav could even close the door, and Arnav told them the plan and their job.

'Make sure you get the most innocent one, it'll be easier for us.' He ordered, 'and we'll pay you after we get the money, we are kinda short right now.'

'Yeh yeh, whatever, we'll meet you at that 'old place'.' the man replied, dragging his assistant with him.

Arnav stood smirking, and looked at Aman, who was still shaking.

'Stop it coward, nothing will happen, we won't get caught and we definitely won't harm the girl, so calm down.' He walked towards the door. 'Now come on, we need to reach our location where we will be taking the person; time won't wait for us, hurry up!'

Aman reluctantly followed Arnav out of his house, locking it firmly; they both drove off on his bike to begin the mission.

Khushi absolutely loved the rain; it always flowed down so beautifully, and was so relaxing. She wanted to go outside so badly.

'Amma, Buaji and Babuji are sleeping... I guess I can sneak out...' she thought to herself, and that's what she did.

Slowly stepping out of the door she wandered off into the night, and drenched herself in the rain, giggling. As she was twirling a hand suddenly clamped on her mouth, suffocating her. She struggled and tried to break free, yet before she knew it she was picked up and thrown into the back of a van.

'I've tied her up Boss, now all we need to do is to get it to that 'place'.' Came the reply from the back of the van.

'Good boy, my my, she put up a right old fight! Poor girl!' He laughed evilly.

Khushi woke up, the place around her was extremely dark, and she could feel her hands and feet bound tight with ropes, and her mouth gagged with a cloth, she was lying against the cold floor. She felt so tired, her eyes were drooping closed when she heard a voice.

'So, let's see who you have picked up then...' Arnav was smirking yet nervous, but hiding it.

When he came in, the sight on the floor was definitely not what he had expected... the girl was in white, she looked like an angel, her hair long and flowing beautifully over her. She was staring at him, her big, clear, and cute eyes meeting his rough, red and tired ones.

Arnav bent down and untied the cloth around her mouth, he couldn't see her in pain, but why?

Khushi started gasping for air and immediately started questioning him.

'Why did you bring me here? Let me go! What do you have against me?!' she shouted in his face, while crying badly.

Arnav just couldn't stand it, inside he wanted to untie her, hug her and console her, yet why was he feeling so bad?

'Shut up girl, we'll let you go as soon as we get the money.' He managed to be cruel, yet it was killing him inside.

'Money? What money?' she was puzzled and tears were still flowing out of her eyes.

'Money from your family, we know where they live, and once they find out about you, I'm sure they'll pay anything to get you back.' He smirked

'My family? No you can't hurt my family or blackmail them! Go out and earn your own money you stupid fool!' she was about to slap him when she realised her hands were tied, she looked down on them, the ropes were pricking her really badly, almost cutting through her skin, she started crying more and more, silent tears.

Arnav felt so bad he opened all the ropes from her hands and feet, obviously she darted for the door but was caught by a strong hand, and twisted around until her back hit a wall, hard.

'I'm being lenient with you, this doesn't mean you can have your way, if you try to escape once more I-'

'You what? What will you do huh?' interrupted Khushi.

He stared at her for one minute, giving an evil smirk, 'You probably must know what I can, and will do.'

Khushi froze on the spot, understanding his words and started shaking...

Edited by Bestesy - 06 August 2012 at 4:20am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesbertkarthimanDeepa.sanonymous1906furjadsarah1000sangeethbaladorindakatesivaarshifanjaffacakes7537MFairyAngel12shabi8sakadafishalinikanaguZaya.BeintehaaOrion_NlovespellRareAngeltinsel_akiranorolimJammy-farishta12jen_xsanny-beautifulmarch2011Black_Paradizezafikriti_atharvfarheen75samia19..juhi..AnupamaJYcoronapsychepavi1bewakoofLadki-CrazySobtian-baRunmYlove21Mrs_Darcy_17ameena671ASR6262summaiyasayed-afsha-Angel13-Yuks-Tish_Ani--MISHTEE--The007ShivanitinselDiva_Akorshi-Iruni-adventure_gurlfelicitysmoak.asrcraze

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
great thing

Bestesy

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Nice update !
Has he kidnapped the right girl though? Is kushi that rich??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesyjessjazz

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Nice update !
Has he kidnapped the right girl though? Is kushi that rich??
Haha that's what happens when you pick any random girl off the street LOL

zafi

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
OH!! GOD!Arnav is a kidnapper and he kidnapped Khushi!
He is already affected by her pain
Loved ittt-Its interestingClap
Continue sooonBig smile
Thnx 4 the PMHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya786Bestesy

Go to top