Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: KIDNAPPED.. 'Chap 4 added Pg 14, 02/09' (Page 14)

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4: What do I want?

'W-w-what do you mean you want me?' Khushi asked, confused.

And that's when Arnav realised she was more innocent than he had thought.

'What the? Don't y-' And that's when he was interrupted by his own thoughts, 'I shouldn't do anything yet, calm down Arnav, calm down.'

Khushi just stared at him, eyes full of fear, while his eyes were closed, lost in his own thoughts, and finally she built up the courage to speak, 'Why have you kept me here?'

Arnav just removed his hands from the wall, and turned around; he couldn't keep her here, what was her fault?

'You're different.' Khushi whispered.

Arnav just had to turn around with puzzled eyes, 'Excuse me?

'I've seen people like you in the movies! They kidnap the innocent girl and then the man comes forward and then he... he... does... 'that'...' Khushi's voice faded out on the last few words. 'But you don't! You're just... quiet, so you're kinda different!'

Arnav smirked and raised his eyebrow, 'Oh, so you know 'that', I guess you've proved me wrong again, I think you're not as innocent as it seems! Talking about 'that', would you like a free trial of it?' He said each word at a time, emphasising on the word 'that' and advancing towards her again.

'N-n-no, I was just saying you're different from a usual kidnapper, I never said anything else, I-I-', She hesitantly tried to get herself out of the situation.

Every time he took a step forward, she took a step back, until she couldn't handle it anymore, and she fled, yet with no avail. Arnav's hand had already grabbed her waist and pulled her against his chest.

Khushi started shaking so violently she was making Arnav shake too.

'Please don't hurt me...' Khushi started sobbing again, wetting his hand that was around her chest.

'You are strange, first you talk to me confidently, and then you go all timid again.' Arnav wondered, letting her go slowly.

'No, I'm not strange, you are! First you are all mean, then nice, now mean again!' Khushi whined, when her tummy rumbled as loud as a lion's roar. 'I'm hungry!!' Khushi moaned again as she stomped her foot on the ground.

'So from where shall I bring food for you now?' Arnav was shocked at how she acted like a little child, and was starting to see her true personality.

'Let me go home then! This way I won't be hungry, especially after eating Mummy's yummy food!' She squealed in delight at the thought, and then started missing her, 'Mummy...' She cried aloud and slumped to the floor, crawling up in a little ball, sobbing.

Arnav felt sorry for her, seeing her in this state. 'Why can't I let her go? Every time I think of leaving her my heart just won't let me... Well you can't keep her here forever Arnav, she's got a life of her own! And do you enjoy seeing her in this state? No right, so let her go! And what happened to your business? Why don't you care about the money anymore? Have you fallen in l-' He stopped his thoughts abruptly, they were troubling him, until his mind finally made a decision.

He bent down to Khushi and lifted her head out of her knees, to see those angelic eyes staring back again, welled up with tears.

'Leave me alone! You are probably having fun seeing me like this, what's it to you anyway? I'm just a girl who you've picked up of the street!' She burst into tears again, pushing his chest to make him go away, but he didn't budge.

'Khushi, I've come to a decision. You'll no longer be my prisoner; you'll live with me like a queen!'

Khushi was puzzled, 'What do you mean?'

'Khushi, I want you as my wife.'

Edited by Bestesy - 01 September 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliestanishasingh3honeyboney1shubhadaranekarthimanDeepa.sfurjadjaasz_25sarah1000vaishnavyamaesangeethbalaak07Mysasanjanasreeandru_skrosalinda92varshamaharajpips27shalinikanaguSaraprincesssmiley24lovebadhansivaarshifansree1993kajenvirmanReader_Hobbyakshad-fullmoon-butterfly7RareAngelZaya.Beintehaaarniepervaizsanny-beautifulhetalmknIrikaLovesKMHfarishta12sree_deyjen_xmissmkBlack_ParadizeAnupamaJY..juhi..samia19ASR6262summaiyasayedDeedeepa1Angel13siva2901--MISHTEE--adventure_gurltinselDiva_AkorshiMrs_Darcy_17

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Brilliant updateClapClap
OMG!!!! Arnav wants Khushi as his wife aaahhh!!Day DreamingLOL
Can't wait 4 the next part!
I don't think Khushi will agree though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

Natasha333 IF-Dazzler
Natasha333
Natasha333

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

It was awesum Luved it..

Update soon!!

Bestesy

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
res

Bestesy

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
awww man...so he finally made a decision...but she is too naive to understand wht he really means...love khushi's innocence and childish behaviour...awww tht was too cute for him to be melted offcourse...thanks for updating fast... 

Bestesy

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
wow we 
i cant wait
continue soon 
thanks for the pm

Bestesy

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
what? wow... he wants her so bad hehe... Plz continue...

Thanks you

Bestesy

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
loved how Arnav badly wants Khushi hehhe
thanks for pm
cont. soon