India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: KIDNAPPED.. 'Chap 4 added Pg 14, 02/09'

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hello guys, well to be honest, this is my first ever FF, I have written OS's, but never more than 2 parts LOL So i'm kinda nervous... Embarrassed

I hope you will like this FF... Smile x

Prologue:

He had no choice, he had to do it. His business had taken a turn for the worst, and was facing humongous losses. Because of this great mishap, nobody looked up to him as the powerful Arnav Singh Raizada anymore, no money, no power, that's what he thought.

He just had to get his business back up and running, and to do it he needed money, money... a thing he was short of right now. After plotting and plotting he finally figures out a way to receive the money he needs, a rather cruel way, but will his decision take his life for a major turn instead?

If you do like the prologue and want me to continue, just leave a comment and like... I'm still nervous while typing this... LOLEmbarrassed

Index is below! Smile

Oh yeah I never update until I get 5 pages of comments... I was too lenient on part 1 and 2 but from now one, 5 pages only then I will continue.
Sorry but otherwise if not many people like it, it's a waste of time for me! Ouch

Edited by Bestesy - 02 September 2012 at 7:02am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepa.sanonymous1906fathimaa98asha109amaesmiley24sivaarshifanasumasankajenvirman7537Mananya786jazzpreetshabi8sman2195dancedanceRRpallavisarkarshalinikanagugom3090Orion_Nishqbaaz4everlovespellZaya.BeintehaaRareAngelBlondiexzyjen_xJammy-farishta12Heerbeautysanny-beautifulIrikaLovesKMH-Saba-Black_Paradizemeniranjana00priasweetkriti_atharvfarheen75zaficoronapsychesikhni_samia19..juhi..pavi1momo121baRunmYlove21aartipartyyMrs_Darcy_17rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedThe007ShivanitinselDiva_AkorshiAngel13naddiya26adventure_gurl-Yuks-asrcraze

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Index:

Chapter 1: The Loss...Pg 1 (below)
Chapter 2: The Kidnapping...Pg 3
Chapter 3: The Realization... Pg 8 
Chapter 4: What Do I Want?... Pg 14

Edited by Bestesy - 01 September 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25sivaarshifanasumasanRareAngeljen_xsree_deyfarishta12pavi1coronapsyche..juhi..zafikriti_atharvAngel13The007ShivaniASR6262-Yuks-Diva_Akorshi

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting Clap
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

sounds interesting Clap
Update soon
Thank you, will update! Smile

MT_loverboy

lovespell Goldie
lovespell
lovespell

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Really captivating.  ASR and kidnapping for money.  Sounds so different.  Continue

Bestesy

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
SOUNDS INTERESTING..
countinue soon n do pm me the nxt part

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Will PM all on my buddy list, so add me for PM's Smile
I will update tomorrow Smile x
Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1: The Loss

'Dammit!' Came the words from the mouth of the great Arnav Singh Raizada sitting in his office, staring into the screen of his laptop.

'They've bloody scammed us!' He slammed his laptop down in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. They had taken all of the money the office had earned over the years, AR was officially ruined.

He looked out of the window and saw all the office staff leaving, well obviously they would leave, he couldn't pay them anymore. Anger and despair was surging through his veins at the moment. Despair? That's something the mighty ASR had never felt before, mighty? No, now he was just Arnav, nobody feared him anymore, no money, no power, he thought. He sat down in his chair and put his face in his hands.

'Khushi! I'm taking your Babuji out for a stroll in the park; you stay and look after Buaji, okay?' Came the voice from the living room.

'Okay Maa!' The cheerful voice replied from the bedroom.

'And stop being so lazy, go in the kitchen and help with the chores there!' Garima strictly told her.

'I'll do it later!' She yawned.

'Oh ho! Sanka Devi, do you ever do anything but eat? Look at you!' Buaji said as she entered the room, to find a Khushi lying down on the bed and chomping on a hot plate of jalebis, which Buaji snatched  from her.

'Get out of this room, and go to the kitchen now! My back is tired of working all day, why don't you ever help out?

'Sorry Buaji, I will give your back a massage as soon as I finish working in the kitchen!' She hugged her and skipped to the kitchen.

'Yeh Sanka Devi bhi na!'

Khushi, also known as Sanka Devi by her family,  a girl from a small town, cute, cheerful and extremely loving, with a love for her Devi Maiya.

Arnav reached home after that dreadful day at office, his head ached really badly, and there was no one in the house but Hari Prakash, their servant, as his family had all gone to see his grandmother for one week, as she was ill.

Arnav's phone started ringing, he picked it up slowly. 'Hello?' He was just too tired, and that was clearly visible in his voice.

'Sir! Our business can be back up and running, there is a way!' Shouted the other person on the line.

'Are you serious Aman, how?' He suddenly sat upright, inventively listening to him.

'Well, with money... they've asked for a certain amount and we can open AR again!'

'How much money?' he knew something bad was coming.

'Err... let's just say way more than ALOT...' Aman stuttered, 'I don't think we can earn it though, we're going to have to think of something else...'

'I'll see what I can do' with that he cut the phone.

'What can I do to get the money?' Arnav thought to himself. After about an hour of serious thinking, an idea struck him in the head, 'No way, that's way too dangerous, and it'll be hard to do.' He said to himself and pushed his thoughts away, but he just couldn't. 'I'm going to do it; it's the only way, nice or not.' He spoke with gritted teeth.

He quickly picked up the phone and dialed Aman, telling him his master plan, and after another hour of finalizing the idea, he set out to Aman's house.  

Edited by Bestesy - 19 August 2012 at 7:55am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesanonymous1906jaasz_25nada_ajazzpreetsakadafishabi8asumasanananya786dorindakatejaffacakesBlondiexzyRareAngelgom3090arniepervaizdproverishqbaaz4everOrion_NlovespellZaya.Beintehaasanny-beautifulHeerbeautyIrikaLovesKMHfarishta12Jammy-pavi1zafiBlack_Paradize..juhi..coronapsychesamia19AnupamaJYkriti_atharvfarheen75Angel13ameena671The007ShivanitinselDiva_AkorshiASR6262aartipartyyMrs_Darcy_17adventure_gurl-Yuks-felicitysmoak.asrcraze

Go to top