India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

RP 2# (Chat thread) (Page 95)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
oh my god have been always proud of being Rati' s fan and this adds up now...latest article...but really college principal is crazy...ROFL[DIV]
Hitler Didi is coming to Sri Arvind Mahila College ' not the strict disciplinarian of the popular TV serial but the confident woman in her.
Sri Arvind Mahila College in Patna has introduced a new uniform from this year's Part I batch and it is based on the pattern of the patiala suit sported by Rati Pandey, the lead actress of Hitler Didi.
Principal Asha Singh said she decided to introduce the new uniform from this batch to add to the confidence and personality of her students. The Part II and Part III students will, however, stick to their old uniform of maroon kameez with white dupatta and salwar.
Singh said: "I like the character of Hitler Didi, portrayed by Rati Pandey, very much. She does an excellent job in playing Indira Sharma (better known as Hitler Didi). But what sets the character apart is her patiala suit. I had the character of Hitler Didi in my mind when I thought about changing the students' uniform. With a uniform similar to Hitler Didi's costume, I feel my college students will become more confident. So I approached Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Patna, to come up with the uniform I had in mind.
if u want to read full articleLOL
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120806/jsp/bihar/story_15809107.jsp#.

Edited by snehapatro - 02 September 2012 at 8:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=snehapatro]oh my god have been always proud of being Rati' s fan and this adds up now...latest article...but really college principal is crazy...ROFL[DIV]
Hitler Didi is coming to Sri Arvind Mahila College ' not the strict disciplinarian of the popular TV serial but the confident woman in her.
Sri Arvind Mahila College in Patna has introduced a new uniform from this year's Part I batch and it is based on the pattern of the patiala suit sported by Rati Pandey, the lead actress of Hitler Didi.
Principal Asha Singh said she decided to introduce the new uniform from this batch to add to the confidence and personality of her students. The Part II and Part III students will, however, stick to their old uniform of maroon kameez with white dupatta and salwar.
Singh said: "I like the character of Hitler Didi, portrayed by Rati Pandey, very much. She does an excellent job in playing Indira Sharma (better known as Hitler Didi). But what sets the character apart is her patiala suit. I had the character of Hitler Didi in my mind when I thought about changing the students' uniform. With a uniform similar to Hitler Didi's costume, I feel my college students will become more confident. So I approached Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Patna, to come up with the uniform I had in mind.
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120806/jsp/bihar/story_15809107.jsp#.UEHM5dYgfy0]http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120806/jsp/bihar/story_15809107.jsp#.UEHM5dYgfy0[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is hilarious news ...TFS Sneha , had a good laugh

Rati will be surprised seeing the news.

Stupid Like button not working

Edited by ankitaluv - 02 September 2012 at 8:29am

Raj_preetsnehapatroxxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by ankitaluv

Agree Meenu.

I read an IF article that Isha is severely injured...Is it True???
if it is then that is truly sad news
yaa even i read shez injured i dont think so she will dance in next epsiodes..if she will not participate then better Rashmi wins JDJ..but these reality shows most of them are scripted so we cant say who will win the title...Ouch see bharti deserves to go but darsheel left..Confused 
Oh Yikes , can't perfomr ??? That's is not good Cry

Yeah - They are just keeping Bharti for TRP"s...Ughhh that sucks...

Why can't they be fair ConfusedOuchAngry

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

oh my god have been always proud of being Rati' s fan and this adds up now...latest article...but really college principal is crazy...ROFL[DIV]
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120806/jsp/bihar/story_15809107.jsp#.
UEHM5dYgfy0]http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120806/jsp/bihar/story_15809107.jsp#.UEHM5dYgfy0[/QUOTE]
ROFL

This is hilarious news ...TFS Sneha , had a good laugh

Rati will be surprised seeing the news.

Stupid Like button not working
ROFL Rati will have good laugh too Saina..LOL 

Edited by snehapatro - 02 September 2012 at 8:55am

Raj_preet--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Did anybody watch TMLS (Saturday's episode)

this is the only episode I liked the episode after first episode.

Fresh faces, refreshing acting and sizzling chemistry

They guy looked like telugu actor Ram to me in some places ( may be his smile ) LOL

The screen play should have been little more strong..Felt like they rushed through the story but overall it was ok way better than all older episodes...

Last saturday and Sunday's episodes were so boring..i skipped them after watching for 5 minsSleepy

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Saina
I too wondered why they eliminated those kids...they are giving more omportance to Bharti..this is not fair at all
@sneha
ROFL nice intw LOL

--Saina--snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

today u know i saw one bacha out he jus looked fully like younger version of shahid kapoor...ROFL
bacha was really cute and handsome Big smile
 hahah LOL

--Saina--snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Did anybody watch TMLS (Saturday's episode)

this is the only episode I liked the episode after first episode.

Fresh faces, refreshing acting and sizzling chemistry

They guy looked like telugu actor Ram to me in some places ( may be his smile ) LOL

The screen play should have been little more strong..Felt like they rushed through the story but overall it was ok way better than all older episodes...

Last saturday and Sunday's episodes were so boring..i skipped them after watching for 5 minsSleepy
I watched its cutee story but would be better though..loved it...Big smile reading short stories and watching TMLS looks same...LOL and yaa after first eps even i think yest eps was better...
today Arjun' s eps...Aqeelah should watch it for Arjun..Big smile

Edited by snehapatro - 02 September 2012 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

Go to top