RP 2# (Chat thread) - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_preet

ha saina yes๐Ÿคฃ
@saina
Oh how cute you are...without single doubt you are listening to me what i told u was blah blah๐Ÿ˜›
i used sneha's trick ๐Ÿคฃ

@saina
Oh how cute you are...without single doubt you are listening to me what i told u was blah blah๐Ÿ˜›
i used sneha's trick ๐Ÿคฃ

Gosh that was all fluke ??๐Ÿ˜† ..I got excited that Dhillons were mentioned in an Ad that too on National TV ROFL
Originally posted by snehapatro

TMLS I didnt watch...Watched JDJ full 2 epsiodes for sallu kats madhuri hehe but kw eps watched the end scene tere bindiya re song seq haaye he was too awsomee cutee and handsome but who is the gal opposite him i didnt like her much..hmm...though scene was grt...:)
yeah i watch JDJ too w/o fail..love the show

I also though the gal didn't suit him...KW Guitar kabhi nahi chodtha hai kya ๐Ÿ˜†..I always see him with guitar atleast in one scene

this Ad is not that much good ..i liked our allergy aunty Ad

ya even i didnt like much new one...
Originally posted by ankitaluv

</div>
<div>
yeah i watch JDJ too w/o fail..love the show
I also though the gal didn't suit him...KW Guitar kabhi nahi chodtha hai kya ๐Ÿ˜†..I always see him with guitar atleast in one scene

hehe style marta hai with guitar i dont think so he knows how to play...and u must have seen him in more white or black shirts haha...
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Gosh that was all fluke ??๐Ÿ˜† ..I got excited that Dhillons were mentioned in an Ad that too on National TV ๐Ÿคฃ
hahah๐Ÿ˜‰
Hehehe Meenu u revealed it out to Saina...i thought u will wait until Saina realizes after watching the Ad...haha...
It was delight to watch Rati in black and white dresses in today' s eps Hitler Didi...will watch the eps again for her...hehe...
Originally posted by snehapatro

It was delight to watch Rati in black and white dresses in today' s eps Hitler Didi...will watch the eps again for her...hehe...
Is her injury healed now ?
You Gals need beauty sleep ๐Ÿ˜‰..Isn't it too late in the night for you