Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I find Kiya and KD's charecter very emo..they don't scrach their bodies offcourse..bt they are just living life with depression,specially kiya.they show d world that they very strong but actually they are broken from inside...quite,dark and alone..(I find their charecter very similar to a movie name 'The invisible'.In movie boy was rich and girl was poor..both had problems wth their paretns..bt they were nt enemys...Girl dies in movie at end.if you like emo movies..then this movies is best..just batana tha.:))...Guys plz do comment.thnx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-The007Shivanisnigdha_arshaZaYaHolicsamratrocks..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quite,dark and alone.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Anyone agree wth me ?

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i can feel their pain man esp Kiya   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

velvet.rain

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
yup der pain is visible in der eyes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velvet.rainZaYaHolic

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Agree! They are very dark characters. But that's what makes the suspense better and their LS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velvet.rainZaYaHolic

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
dude..that movie is the one in which that guy get beat up n umm he has this.. hat do u call it... ummm.. out of his body experience where ppl cant see or hear him ryt

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

dude..that movie is the one in which that guy get beat up n umm he has this.. hat do u call it... ummm.. out of his body experience where ppl cant see or hear him ryt
</div><div>
...exactly..ya thats one..

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i feel for both of them esp Kiya as KD still has friends in some people like Piddi and him but then Kiya has absoutely no one and KD has his brother 

velvet.rain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.