Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: MainAurTuSeHumBane; HumSeBaneHumSab! (Page 38)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 94739

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh


Btw did i tell u i am putting my hopes on Grover and Anand's kidz ROFL maybe they wud have good brain and get married to eachother ROFL hws that ? ROFL
Fudging hellShocked iv nevver thought of thtShocked
OK My hope is taking a turn around and thinking of putting my hope here Stern Smile
KaSh will bcme rishtedaarShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 94739

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh


Wait u have taht in ur email right U gave me urself :O


@ Oyye chup kar ROFL I was talking abt KaSh why am i always dragged when marriage subject comes ROFL
what i gave you?ROFL ohh i need to look myselfROFL
achaaa??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aftermath..

Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh


Btw did i tell u i am putting my hopes on Grover and Anand's kidz ROFL maybe they wud have good brain and get married to eachother ROFL hws that ? ROFL
Fudging hellShocked iv nevver thought of thtShocked
OK My hope is taking a turn around and thinking of putting my hope here Stern Smile
KaSh will bcme rishtedaarShockedROFL



Women where is ur brain these days ROFL guess u leave it on bed everyday ROFL

@ Btw yaa they will be samdi samdan ROFL i guess so :P The kidz will have damn trouble cause of their flirting ROFL
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aftermath..

Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh


Wait u have taht in ur email right U gave me urself :O


@ Oyye chup kar ROFL I was talking abt KaSh why am i always dragged when marriage subject comes ROFL
what i gave you?ROFL ohh i need to look myselfROFL
achaaa??ROFL



Go and check ur hotmail ROFLROFL That story is awesome :| but not so hawt like ATN nothing can beat it ryt
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

OYYYE reply my posts cause am gonna leave nw :P

I realy gotta go bubyeee muah cya Hug
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 94739

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
ROFL am always tiring my brain with KaSh :|
yeh possibility dekhi nahin mujhe ;O
 
OHH PLEASE I Think KSG & SA's son-daughter cn hv a thing Day Dreaming
jaldi paida karo ;O ROFL
 
ohh wait...will b old by tht time -______-
 
 
who will flirt?KASH?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aftermath..

ROFL am always tiring my brain with KaSh :|
yeh possibility dekhi nahin mujhe ;O
 
OHH PLEASE I Think KSG & SA's son-daughter cn hv a thing Day Dreaming
jaldi paida karo ;O ROFL
 
ohh wait...will b old by tht time -______-
 
 
who will flirt?KASH?ROFL



Ya they wud flirt koi shak ROFL so much flirt taht kidz will be in confusion whether to expect them as stepmom or stepdad or father-in-law, Mother-in Law ROFL
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 94739

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OHH YEA I Have it :D :D
 
you are going :( :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaShHeaven: HBdayShona&AnniversaryShaoPao>>Page#84

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1189   Views: 34853

-KaShHeaven- 1189 34853 13 December 2011 at 3:09pm by aftermath..
KaSh Heaven: Celebrating 4 Years of KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1193   Views: 45310

-KaShHeaven- 1193 45310 24 August 2011 at 8:51pm by -MissQueenBee-
KaSh Heaven: KaSh K Bollywood Ticket

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1193   Views: 36344

-KaShHeaven- 1193 36344 27 July 2011 at 9:45am by .SaduFarzi.
KaSh Heaven: Hamare KaSh Chale Bollywood <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1195   Views: 35809

-KaShHeaven- 1195 35809 26 July 2011 at 8:11am by -Ri.
KaSh Heaven:Exclusive KaSh CD Cover-Volume 1-Page1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1191   Views: 30346

-KaShHeaven- 1191 30346 02 April 2011 at 4:04am by OkThanksBye

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index