Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

BREAKING: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek (Page 2)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Its realy a shocker News thnx Visha. I dnt undrstand why cnt people Live n let live others happy! RIP to those innocent souls and I Pray the Culprits get caught soon. Regards dev

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Live.Love.Laugh-Charmed-VishaD.SiyapaaQueen

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Wow...so now you can't even go to a religious place without feeling safe? Thanks for the post Visha. My brother had told me about it a while ago but wasn't sure of the details. Hope everyone is ok. Is there still a hostage situation?

Edit: saw the news and said that 7 died: 6 + suspected gunman. May the souls of the victims rest in peace and hope that the families are able to get through this...

Edited by -Ravjot- - 05 August 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Live.Love.Laugh-Charmed-VishaD.Real.MadridSiyapaaQueen

simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Very saddened and disgusted by this. As a sikh this makes my blood boil. I hope god delivers his justice/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Live.Love.LaughVishaD.SiyapaaQueen

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Sad News...May god give strength to relatives to over come this grief...

First movie theater and now temple...Also add few cannibals/zombies roaming around...There are some sick people out there seriously...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Live.Love.Laugh-Charmed-VishaD.SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I have so much built up inside of me in reaction to this news. First im saddened for the families and victimes. I pray they somehow they can come over what has happened. I pray for their emotional physical mental well beings.

Second im annoyed to the core about many things with this incident. First the US REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT CONTROL. Im pissed off at republicans pushing it off because its an old american "right to bear arms". What good is it if it takes more lives then its meant to protect?

Next im pissed off about the medias wayward attention. I hear the injuries of the brave officers, what about the victims!!!!? Obviously im upset about the officers as well but why is the focus diverted to just the officers? Am i the only one sensing the lack of attention to the victims and the priority attention given to the intentions behind the shooting? This gumna is deranged if he is gonna turn out "white" an if e turns out brown its gonna w an act of terrorism? The entre situation has been deemed an act of domestic terrorism why because its been targeted to a brown community?

Next like the aurora shooting where are all the rest in peace prayers are with te families out cries by celebrities?

Im not saying all this leisurly im sayin ir because this situation seems to e given minimal attention unlikethe aurora shooting. And obviously i dont mean it to be insensitive. Im american an i feel saddened and hurt in both cases because both are equaly importat. However the situation has been passed off as such that i feel hurt by the lack of urgencythe case deserves. Why cant be treated equally? Because it isnt a white group affected?

Urgh. Sorry for my candidness and if i hurt anyone. I dont mean it rudely. Like i said i truly am an american at heart and no matter what race ethnicity religion no matter what, humanity is the only human race. I pray for alll victims of all shootings. No one deserves this!

God bless.

What hurt me the most though is that this happened in a place of worship. Isnt God suppose to reside there? Shouldnt He have been protecting his devotees? I have a huge contention with Him above all. How could He have let this happen in a place where people come to worship Him?

Disgusted and saddened bu eerything about this situation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-NivRen_1Essence..babygurl10VishaD.

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Even temple is not safe any more.  Seems like no place in the world is safe any more.  Deeply sadden by this

Feel so sorry for the affected families..  My heart goes out to victims and families.   May God gives strength to overcome this.

-Charmed-VishaD.SiyapaaQueen

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Charmed-VishaD.SiyapaaQueen

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Such a shame this has happened for those that have passed away rip

Gosh if US didnt have such stupid gun laws shootings wouldnt happen
Its not that dificult to get a licienced gun in US

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-VishaD.

Go to top