BREAKING: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
What is going in our world. Every page of news paper is occupied with news such as blast, fight , shooting, murder and so on. It is not goof for our country reputation.
My son's friend lost his mother in this. Please pray for their family.
We spoke to him on the phone yesterday when he was waiting and expecting her to come out of the temple. There are no words to say to a young man who loses his mother like this.

They'd just gone to a religious service. There was no way anyone could have imagined something this horrible.
^^ I'm really sorry to hear that. My prayers are with him and may his family be strong through this ðŸ˜”
R.I.P. To all the departed lives!

May god give them the courage to cope with the present.
I really hate people when they don't leave worshiping place from their nasty game of cruelty .
Sincere condolence to the family  of victims and hope they will get proper justice.
it is such a shameful and cowardly act. i dont understand where the world is going.it is really sad to hear about this.
they should stop giving gun to any TOM DICK AND HARRY ...this is what will occur...pity...common it is a gurdwara a holly place...i wish i could shoot their ass out...dumbtard
My prayers go out to all those innocent people who suffered because of this shooting at the Gurdwara :(

Shame on the USA!
really sorry to hear of the young guy who lost his mother in this. loss of any loved one is very painful, but increasingly people are killing for no apparent reasons but to get their frustrations out at the society  they just randomly shoot like someone target practicing at a coconut shy.  may god rest  the souls of the people who lost their lives and  give strength to their loved one to come to terms with their loss.

very sad
 :( Poor victims.

RIP to those whose lives got taken away at an untimely time.

These incidents just make me sad...
Edited by live_life - 11 years ago