Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Extremely tragic incident. May Almighty gives strength to the families who have lost their loved ones   and speedy recovery to the injured.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I hope the shooter [s] are identified and caught soon before anymore lives are taken. RIP to the poor victims that suffered without reason. The US definitely needs stricter laws on guns. Especially considering how this seems more of an attack based on religion than anything else. =/ 

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

I hope the shooter [s] are identified and caught soon before anymore lives are taken. RIP to the poor victims that suffered without reason. The US definitely needs stricter laws on guns. Especially considering how this seems more of an attack based on religion than anything else. =/ 

The shooter was shot and killed early on by one of the officers whom he wounded.
It's coming out now that he had radical white-supremacist leanings. The police and FBI are going through the guy's home now.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My deepest condolences to all the families of the victims of this senseless act.

May those who lost their lives, rest in peace.

This is really such a bad incident and that too in a workship place. God bless all those victims and their families.
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This is not the first time a hate crime has been committed and I can say, sadly, it wont be the last. 

Any kind of harm cannot be justified and definitely not this one. I don't know what that man hoped to accomplish but I wish he knew before he took those six lives and ended up submitting his own as well...that it really really wasn't worth it. 

If I have learned one thing from all of this and from the past...it is that the definition of right and wrong can no longer be defined. You cannot depend on another human being to do the right thing. 

Now that is completely and terribly...disappointing. 

I wish peace upon those who have passed away. I cannot imagine what their families and people there are going through...but I hope they don't make any rash decisions in the midst of all this. 
taahir004 thumbnail
My deepest condolences to all the families of the victims of this senseless act.

May those who lost their lives, rest in peace
Supanpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its such a shocking news... i can't believe how people can go violent... being a Sikh my blood is boiling...
gurbani told us.. awal Allah noor upaya... kudart de sab bande... ek noor te sab jag upjeya... ko bhalle ko mande... but why people don't understand this simple philosophy...
sache patsha jiyo give strength to victims to bear this...
bestlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its realy sad and shocking news
WildestDreams thumbnail
I can't believe to what happened :(...It's very sad.

May thier soul rest in peace...Waheguru