Members Lounge

BREAKING: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek - Page 3

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: youknowme

Please pray for my son's friend's mom. We're still awaiting news.

This is so horrible. My son wanted to take Punjabi there and we might have been there this morning.
So hard to believe. These are people we know.

Will be in my prayers. Hope and pray she is safe n well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kya ho reha hai USA mein uff.. they should make new rules and hang these people just like ind/pak do they hang them
sallo ko latka do jab tak jaan nahin jaati..

blame the gun laws in the US. My prayers to all victims and their families.
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG..,Can't believe that😲
R.I.P to all those innocent people who lost their lives for no reason 😭 I myself am a Sikh. I also found out this morning only, about this incident 😭. It is very sad to know, that this kind of tragedy has occured in our community. The American government better do something about it.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this is horrendous! Hope the culprit is caught and is put behind bars asap.

RIP to all the family members who lost their loved ones today plus I pray that all the injured people recover soon. These hate crimes need to stopped.
salonikaur63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very very very sad to hear this...may waheguru bless all the people...

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Arshi4eva_18]R.I.P to all those innocent people who lost their lives for no reason 😭 I myself am a Sikh. I also found out this morning only, about this incident 😭. It is very sad to know, that this kind of tragedy has occured in our community. The American government better do something about it. [/QUOTE]

The American government needs to get it's head out of its ass and quit letting racist, white trash who hide behind laws created during the revolutionary war as an excuse to pretend that the world is still in the old west where every damned blond needs a gun to survive on the frontier.
I may sound racist but I'm damned mad!

These bald headed rage-aholics stockpile damned assault weapons---who the HELL needs to buy an assault weapon if they aren't in the army or a cop??? Tell me that---like that whacko in Colorado, and because some jackass grew up watching Gunsmoke reruns on TV back in the 70s he thinks the ability to have the firepower of a swat team is a "right" or that the world will be like the 1870s if they pretend hard enough.
Got news for 'em...read some history...assuming they CAN read. If they want the old days they'll be the first ones in the shredder because THEY don't go to college (not as interesting as NASCAR or a Klan Rally I presume) and think they can coast on Europes waning era of world domination.
They'll end up the goats if they keep on like this. Quit buying guns and start educating your damned kids...BAHHH!

America is going to hell with all this tribalism and ignorance and trust me on this, it's the white men who are losing their automatic "right" to superiority who are leading the charge into the dirt.
NO ONE has a "right" to be superior, least of all in a country created by immigrants of all stripes, from white ones, to black ones to brown ones like me.

I'm so damned fed up and my son is becoming apologetic about being half white.
"Hey, I'm not like those people..." He'll say, "My mom is brown!"

Now that is effing SAD.
I'm sorry to the mods if I've gone too far and If you have to delete this post I understand, but please don't shut down the thread because of my rage at what's happening here in own home.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
unbelievable n shocking news..inside the temple..? what a big cruality...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's very sad news to hear.  My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones. May they rest in peace.

I pretty sure it was a hate crime now that I've seen the news updates. The suspect targeted the Sikh temple with the intention to harm Sikhs. Such a sick human being that monstor!