Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 6)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Welcome back, Priya - thanks for the PM!

You've been MIA too long - time to send out the Marines Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsbeena14honeypriya

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Welcum back Priya!
Loved your Crooner and agree with u on all points.
P.S:A happy friendship day to my sweet friend Priya and all of U out there.

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Thanksss so much for the greetings and warm wishes...

I would reply each of you tomorrow...too much of travelling and running around in a day !!!

Love Hug

Priya , I am happy to see you back and what a crooner fantastic Friendship treat love it Clap The "like" button click  is a reply for me. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowssriraoNandalalaDivya1503honeypriyaOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
updated my l-o-n-g post on pg 3 ... ignore typos please Blushing

archanan14highonshowssriraoshwetachauhanNandalalaDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Welcome back priya .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowshoneypriya

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Welcome BackSmile
Happy Friendship Day !! 

Lovely croonerClapClap
Especially loved your note in the beginning. Its so important to keep the right
perspective of why we are all here ...Well saidClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Smile

Priya:
great to have you back!Hug

aww your 1st paragraph made me so emotional...I need to regroup and come back

~I'm back~
.I believe in what goes around comes around. When you feel the love from others it's because they have felt you: your honesty, fairness and genuineness. I always love it that even when you rant there are not any innuendos...it's always a clear message that gives optimal details about what happened but never a personal attack.That's maturity my friend and it doesn't depend on your biological age. That's why so many of us who are much older than you look for your opinion with no hesitation.

It's you who attracted me to this space and the matured and encouraging  environment in this little corner  gives me a feeling of belonging. And in your thread there are no bickering even when there's any difference of opinion and difference of opinion is formula for healthy debate not fights.  I know when I differ with you I'm giving a different perspective of a same scenario. not calling your opinion wrong. Your thread gives me that freedom. I come to this forum to enjoy and share my love for a show which has taught me to delve into my own feelings. The time I spend here that's all I want to do: my 'stoopid' giggly, multi age syndromed phangurling(dont ask it's Indi's and My open secret LOL)  about a show with some friends who get what 'stoopid' means. I dont want to waste my time on strife (done it a few times...blame it on my rubber necking natureWinkLOL). So here's to you and those special people whose faces to me are either Audrey hepburn, dupatta, changing GIF s or Barun/Sanaya but whose distinctive writing style gives them unique voice and makes me come back every night before bed or early morning to read what they say. I call them MY friends.  Happy friendship day to each one of you!

ThnQ Gandhari,...The feeling is mutual and wish u a VERY happy Fraanship's Day to ur sweet self.  Hug

About the week it was...
Love how you connected the wedding night of 14 yrs back to one 6 months back and how their past dictated what ASR did on that night: protecting his Di and her unborn child. My personal feeling is that that night other than the brother, the love that he still doesn't know he had for Khushi  also played a part in his action. Otherwise the breakdown on the road with FBs of his moments with Khushi and 'rise' doesn't fully justify. What do you think?

Sorry Gandhari and Priya, pls dont mind me as i m jumping in. I couldnt help myself from responding.

Very well pointed fact, the breakdown due to the feeling of betrayal. 14 years back something similar happend. Betrayal his mother faced and ended up givng her life. The betrayal he felt by his parent as they both left him and his sister alone to fend for themselves. The betrayal from the groom's side as they left his sister at the alter in her wedding attire ready to be wed. All on the same dreadful wedding night.

He faced the BETRAYED again on this wedding night. Again broken heart, alone, and hurt. Didnt want to loose the mother figure n her unborn child, hence the decision of keep ur friends close and ur (potential) enemies closer. Decision of the brainiac ASR.

The khushi -Anjlai scene on the day after Rakhi, was not very crystal clear to me. Anjali is still an enigma to me because her words never reflect on her eyes now-a-days.Don't know whether Daljeet's flat acting is to be blamed for that. I dont relate to her emotions as I do with her brother's(who hardly expressed anything until the 12 days of wooing started) I love it how you explained her psyche. So I'll give her benefit of doubt for now ...BUT with reservations.Her clandestine meetings and phone calls give me a feeling of uneasiness.
I gave my view on this part in page 5 in my post ...n i somewhat felt the same differences u pointed out hence the different take on her dialogue.

And your pearl take is something I wanted to read. And you didn't fail me!Clap

Anyone who reads me in this space knows my inability to decipher symbolism. So will not even try.Dead Loved your explanation of the pani, bijli and chaabi though. Just will say this much going by the cycle of IPK...as we had few days of feel good nice romance...like I said in my friday analysis...that precap heralded for me arrival of past with baggage. Not that I mind...I signed up for roller coaster rides though it makes me dizzy...few RVs in the middle makes it feel like smooth-sailing Day Dreaming

wrote a lot...maybe didnt make complete sense. Just happy to have you back!Dancing

Sorry Gandhari, i didnt mean to jump the gun but couldnt help but respond to ur beautifully written post. Love reading them always...

Avni   Smile

yogifalushwetachauhanarchanan14Nandalala-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

Go to top