Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 5)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Happy FRIENDSHIP Day

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoshwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowssubiscssmashitupDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hi dear u don,t know but me eagrly waiting for u ,,,i hv feeling that u will come sooo know see u came
Dear HAPPPY FRNDSHIP DAY,,, U R THE FRIST PERSON I GOT FRND HERE IN THZ FORUM,,,SOOO FOR ME UR VERY SPECIALLL SOOO DEAR HAPPPY FRNDSHIP DAY,,,,PRIYA

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back Darling!!!! Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowssriraoshwetachauhanmomb24subiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Good to have you back and look forward to some wonderful crooners! Wishing you loads of luck and happiness on this special day...

And, wishing every one of you a very happy friendship day...

-KK

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowssriraoshwetachauhansubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Thanksss so much for the greetings and warm wishes...

I would reply each of you tomorrow...too much of travelling and running around in a day !!!

Love Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrishwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowssriraosmashitupindi52OmorabotiDivya1503-Gan-beena14-Prashu-sonia_1

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarishwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowssmashitupjakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya,...

Welcome back,...Good to c a sunday Crooner...seeing a weekly sunday special was a delight. Oh n ur posts are never too long. Infact u can go longer if u choose to do so...Wink I wont mind at all if it more like Sunday Times.LOLLOLLOL

Boy i had all this jumbled up thought is my head and everything u touched in this post was bouncing back and forth, without making complete sence. ThnQ u for putting all the puzzle pieces in place for me...Embarrassed

The way u touched the *Wedding night* 14 year back n one that happened now, was actually a refreshing thought. Loved how 2 got interwined so perfectly...

The *Jo beet gay...aaj pe parchaayin ban jata hai* dialogue that Anjali told Khushi near the mandir gave me a different take that ur...so bare with me i'll share...but again i could be wrong n hope i am...

Anjali thinking that Khushi's past  *as in the marriage 6 month ago.*...is creating a problem for her today...not only in her married life but also her relationship with her brother.  I dont know why i thought she was refering to that, while Khushi understood what u said. and felt sympathetic towards her.

I m also loving how the discussion we had about the curse of pearl and Taj mahal is all so beautifully falling into place.
The mannat ki chabbi keep recurring too and will do so till the past is not confronted and Khushi doesnt find her way back to the Heart of the Ocean.

Everything we saw in her dream during the Kidnapping track is coming into play right now so beautifully.

Pearl...
Chabbi, ...
Payal...Pau ki beriyaan and also her mothers memories.
Lighining and darkness and her trying to look for him...

The above played out so beautifully with Arnav's dialogue u pointed out:
Tum paani ke baghair reh logi, tum bijli ke baghair reh logi, lekin tum Chabi ke baghair kaise rahogi???ClapClapClapClap

I also wanted to point out the 2 family pix during the Rakhshabandhan episode...
If u look at the placement of RM waasis in both pictures u'll dently see the difference and strategical positioning of each member so vividly. While NK being the sakhha is viewing this as a by stander.

1st pic
Arnav aur Khushi ke beech mein : behind PayaAsh isnt that why they teamed up???
                                                     : front Mami is in btwn PayaAsh (always there isnt she??)
                                                     : Anjali btwn Khushi and Payal. Anjali came btwn Ar-Hi                                                        During Payal's wedding to Akash.

Very stratagelical isnt that a situation we've been witnessing all this time...

2nd pic
Khushi moves closer to Arnav: Only Akash btwn them, will he bring em closer???
                                                  OR
                                                  Khushi btwn PayaAsh, is she gettin closer to Arnav for them?
                                                  OR
                                                  Will Payaash bring Khushi and Arnav together???

either way, Ar-Hi together is what matter rite??? But the romantic in me cant seem to but dream the dream of seeing the 2nd pic materializing...

ThnQ so much Priya for taking time in ur busy schedule to create this post esp on a mundane SUNDAY!!!

Regards,
Avni   Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriIF_RocksParshamomb24archanan14shwetachauhansriraoNandalalajakhushisubiscssmashitupOmoraboti-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyabeena14

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
welcome back priya 
Really wonderful analyze 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

Go to top