Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 46)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8954

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
No ya pls no  baa baa black ...already had embarrassign moments in kids skul.
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

did someone say back massage?Embarrassed

yaar jabse yeh white kurta mein dekhi hoon, with red tika...he looked so much like a groom ...I've crossed over to pure gutter land everytime they come in the same frame HeartDay Dreaming



Reminds me of our baa baa black sheep & family planning discussion. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanarchanan14honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Joined: 09 September 2006
Posts: 14960

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Sejal   Hug

Long time no see how are you?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhansubiscshoneypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8954

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
[Am just thinking what is going to happen to d saree? QUOTE=--Nishita--]
Originally posted by mouramen

oh Shwe, suddenly all d moods change...me blushing, not at all screaming at kids,...only thinking of  8 o clock for all 5 days...kabhi toh aayega...Embarrassed

after d song, khushi in saree...Wink
 


Why do you want Khushi in sari after the song? Khushi should not be in the sari after the songEvil Smile
[/QUOTE]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhanOmoraboti-Gan---Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Joined: 03 December 2011
Posts: 16870

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

did someone say back massage?Embarrassed

yaar jabse yeh white kurta mein dekhi hoon, with red tika...he looked so much like a groom ...I've crossed over to pure gutter land everytime they come in the same frame HeartDay Dreaming



Reminds me of our baa baa black sheep & family planning discussion. Embarrassed


Farah still reeling from it re EmbarrassedLOL...then yesterday discovered the slight head movement when he was gathering her in his arms...have been in dream zone Day Dreaming

and I'm one who doesnt like men in Kurta pajama...WinkLOL

said it na..."..made me delve into my own feeling " WinkBig smile

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansejket2bs_deepssubiscsOmorabotibeena14--Nishita--

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Joined: 16 May 2006
Posts: 3311

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=shwetachauhan][QUOTE=mashira]
Tujhe bada romance aur dreams aa raha hai Shocked Khushi singing apne ASR ke liye...not Shwe singing apne Swaami ke liye...check the spoilor again...patience darlingg...time hai uske re-entry ke liye...tujhe tere Naag Panchami ke vrat ka phal zaroor milega...



Ohm Naag Saanp Devtaaye namah..!! LOL

Oh dear!! My throat is running dry from all the chanting!!
Aa laut ke aaja mere meet, tujhe mere geet bulate hain!! Dead

 
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
 



ROFL ROFL

Aaaoge jab tum O sajnaa, angna phool khilenge!!

My own dream version!! LOL LOL





Bhagwan tum dono ko hamesha khush rakhe! WinkLOL




Edited by arch_nat1112 - 06 August 2012 at 7:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansubiscs-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

[Am just thinking what is going to happen to d saree? QUOTE=--Nishita--]
Originally posted by mouramen

oh Shwe, suddenly all d moods change...me blushing, not at all screaming at kids,...only thinking of  8 o clock for all 5 days...kabhi toh aayega...Embarrassed

after d song, khushi in saree...Wink
 


Why do you want Khushi in sari after the song? Khushi should not be in the sari after the songEvil Smile
[/QUOTE]

Sari ko chodo...meri nazro se dekho. you will go crazy tooLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhansubiscs-Gan-beena14Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

No ya pls no baa baa black ...already had embarrassign moments in kids skul.
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

did someone say back massage?Embarrassed

yaar jabse yeh white kurta mein dekhi hoon, with red tika...he looked so much like a groom ...I've crossed over to pure gutter land everytime they come in the same frame HeartDay Dreaming



Reminds me of our baa baa black sheep & family planning discussion. Embarrassed



LOL

I have no fault!!!! Who mentioned "3 bags full"? Not me!!! And who asked hotwa to bring 3 bags!!! LOL Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhan-Gan-beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Joined: 09 September 2006
Posts: 14960

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=shwetachauhan][QUOTE=mashira]
Tujhe bada romance aur dreams aa raha hai Shocked Khushi singing apne ASR ke liye...not Shwe singing apne Swaami ke liye...check the spoilor again...patience darlingg...time hai uske re-entry ke liye...tujhe tere Naag Panchami ke vrat ka phal zaroor milega...



Ohm Naag Saanp Devtaaye namah..!! LOL

Oh dear!! My throat is running dry from all the chanting!!
Aa laut ke aaja mere meet, tujhe mere geet bulate hain!! Dead

 
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
 



ROFL ROFL

Aaaoge jab tum O sajnaa, angna phool khilenge!!

My own dream version!! LOL LOL





Bhagwan tum dono ko hamesha khush rakhe! WinkLOL




ROFLROFLROFL  Archu sweetie a big Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhan--Nishita--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy!!!!!happy!!!!!!!!!!

Author: gunayaar   Replies: 3   Views: 1969

gunayaar 3 1969 01 December 2011 at 12:58pm by ShiningStar18
Mon-Sunday IPKKND

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 9   Views: 1758

Khilonaa 9 1758 27 November 2011 at 12:15pm by Innocent.angel
when will sunday come ?

Author: arhi-fan   Replies: 5   Views: 600

arhi-fan 5 600 18 November 2011 at 6:02pm by JennyAvni
Kab maine soncha tha VM , Sunday Time pass

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 6   Views: 1151

UltimateBarun 6 1151 23 October 2011 at 12:25am by UltimateBarun
Sunday Post- emotions annoyed- Arnav

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: geet.a   Replies: 76   Views: 6726

geet.a 76 6726 10 October 2011 at 4:41am by geet.a

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index