Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 4)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriIF_Rocksmomb24shwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowssejket2bs_deepsNandalalasubiscssmashitup-Prashu--Gan-Divya1503honeypriyasonia_1

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriajumaShyJiIF_Rocksmomb24shwetachauhanarchanan14sejket2bs_deepssubiscsNandalalasmashitup-Prashu-beena14-Gan-Divya1503honeypriyasonia_1

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Glad to have you back, Priya. Looking forward to your crooners. 

Also wanted to mention that Archana did a fantastic job while you were gone. 
Happy Friendship Day to All!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanmomb24smashitupNandalalaDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
                                             Welcome back Sweetheart Hug

Natkhat Dost
                                                                                                author: unknown

Natkhat hai, pyari hai, gudiya rani hai,
                                                 sabse alag woh dewani hai,
                                                 Titliyo ki tarah udati hai,
                                            Kabhi idhar,Kabhi udhar milte hai,
                                       Hasti hai hasati hai, humko bhauth satati haii,
                                       Hai bahuth choti per khudh ko bada samajti hai,
                                              Hamare har dukh sukh mei.
                                             sath chalne ki kosih karti hai,
                                            Karte hai hum bhi us se bahuth pyaar
                                                  Hai Ram sab ko de us jaisa yaar

A Good Friend
In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person was the person who let you have the red crayon when all that was left was the ugly black one.

In primary school your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the bathroom with you;your hand as you walked through the scary halls;helped you stand up to the class bully;shared their lunch with you when forgot yours on the bus;saved a seat on the back of the bus for you;knew who had a crush on and never understood why.

In secondary school your idea of a good friend was the person who let you copy their social studies homework; went out for walks with you.

In pre-university your idea of a good friend was the person who shared the bus seat with,tell you about all her crushes,  consoled you when you broke up with X or Y, helped you pick a college and assured you that you would get into that college..

On the threshold of adulthood your idea of a good friend was the person who was there when you just couldn't deal with your parents; assured you that now that you and X were back together, you could make it through anything; just silently hugged you as you looked through blurry eyes at 18 years of memories; and reassured you that you would make it in college.

Now, your idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, hold your hand when you're scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure from others, smiles for you when they are sad, helps you become a better person, and most importantly loves you!

Thank you for being a friend.

No matter where we go or who we become, never forget who helped us get there.

Priya, Thank you for giving me this space to express myself about the show we all love. A special thanks to you for showing me respect, having patience and tolerating all my idiosyncrasies. I have spoken to you and most of the buddies. I enjoy each and every one of you , thanks to you'll to tolerate me and shower me with all your love . 

Thanks for making time amidst  your busy schedule to pen down your thoughts. Loved your red roses symbolism . Before the contract ends ,Arnav will give roses to Khushi is my guess. Loved how you have explained the relationship of the pearl and Taj Mahal. We have discussed the significance of the pearl in our previous crooner in depth . For me when Arnav puts the string back on Khushi 's neck  at Sheesh Mahal will put a closure to the curse. We have a long ways to go, the lock will be opened by Khushi who holds the key . This track is very intriguing to me,  can't wait to see how the CV's intertwine the tracks .

Edited by beena14 - 05 August 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaIF_RocksParsha-Sudhanya-highonshowsshwetachauhansriraosejket2archanan14bs_deepsNandalalajakhushisubiscssmashitupindi52Omoraboti-Prashu-shybabe-Gan-Divya1503honeypriya

ExquisiteSanz IF-Dazzler
ExquisiteSanz
ExquisiteSanz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Welcome back !!! 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 
wish you all the Happiness in the world 
X x x 

Edited by Arshi_BS - 05 August 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalaDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

tinkerbel Senior Member
tinkerbel
tinkerbel

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.. :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
welcome back honey priya...really missed u ...
it was always gr8 pleasure to read ur crooner...thank u...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscshoneypriya-Gan-beena14

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Happy Friendship Day.
What a lovely analysis.
Missed your posts.

Hope all is well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsNandalalasubiscshoneypriyabeena14