Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by honeypriya

sure thankss Farha...will be back on your comment in some time...

I dont wake up by choice...I have to report to work by 5:30 am 😭
u report to work by 5:30..? I remember reading that you work in Tokyo timing..but 5:30 too
early.. find it so difficult to wake up by 5:30, I cant imagine reporting to work by that time..
if its ccassionally its ok, not regularly..

you are on IF till late in the night and you report to work so early..seriously need time management classes from you..:)
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago

Hello Sunshine!!! 🤗
Chaliye aapke darshan tho hue!! Hero Heroine kuchh bhi bole.. Shivani ne yaad dilaya na.. Sapno ki duniya mein hi rehna achchha hota hai!! 😳

Mou.. mood is suddenly so much better! Sachchii!! Blushing and smiling all along!! 😊

Deeps.. be cautious of what you say to your customers!! 😆

Originally posted by subiscs

Hey farha ..think it's crooner 70..we discussed it right from there..then crooner 93...😊
Sorry to butt in!!!!!!

The phrase "butt in" should be banned from Crooner! I need Priya to saction my demand!!!
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Hello Sunshine!!! 🤗
Chaliye aapke darshan tho hue!! Hero Heroine kuchh bhi bole.. Shivani ne yaad dilaya na.. Sapno ki duniya mein hi rehna achchha hota hai!! 😳

Mou.. mood is suddenly so much better! Sachchii!! Blushing and smiling all along!! 😊

Deeps.. be cautious of what you say to your customers!! 😆

I usually  talk in low tone..but today I already raised my voice..you see the impact..now I am done with the call :)
Thanks Suba for the info!

Girls sorry i was off to break my fast ... And i am now back wide eyed at "aja piya .." it will be fun!!! 😆
Originally posted by Omoraboti

The phrase "butt in" should be banned from Crooner! I need Priya to saction my demand!!!
Amen...and and the order is passed 😆

have no idea y with the Snake missing from action we still talking of butts...or did I miss smthng...thought ASR has a cute one 😉
Originally posted by honeypriya

Amen...and and the order is passed 😆

have no idea y with the Snake missing from action we still talking of butts...or did I miss smthng...thought ASR has a cute one 😉

Hayeee... Phir se gutter ke andar... Abhi abhi thoda took a break and thought I would compose my thoughts! Sigh!

Originally posted by bs_deeps

u report to work by 5:30..? I remember reading that you work in Tokyo timing..but 5:30 too
early.. find it so difficult to wake up by 5:30, I cant imagine reporting to work by that time..
if its ccassionally its ok, not regularly..

you are on IF till late in the night and you report to work so early..seriously need time management classes from you..:)

me too need that 😆  thts y my bad in not responding properly everyone Cry

and its regularly...mum says thats the best work God has done this year to make the biggest kumbhakaran and laziest person on earth to learn to wake up early...else I am a no morning and total night person 😆😆 dont learn from me, me very lazy person the lst one u should learn time mgt...only thankfully I can multi task 10 things at a time tht solves sm of my probs !!!
its raining here n the only song playing in my mind since times unknown!!!!😆 😆 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo26D-7kMfM[/YOUTUBE]

my all time fav song, forever!!!!!!😃 😃 

Originally posted by Divya1503

ek dukhi aatma!!! 😭 😭

DIvi aaj Jaan nahi aayi...CryCryCryCry