Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 3)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
WELCOMEBACK PRIYA (DRUMS)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansejket2smashitupNandalalasubiscsbeena14Divya1503honeypriya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
 Hug Welcome back Priya...and hope you have everything going well around... now I have started reading your posts with expectations and you never fail me ..Smile..always loved quotes you used and first shakespeare verse is what you got me in today too...I will also like to state few more thing I loved in your post...
-- loved how you related arnav's action on wedding night with his inability to not do anything 14 yrs back in yet another wedding night.Clap
--Loved how you related khushi with secrets of their past-she being gatekeeper as well as Key..Clap
--Loved your symbolism take on pearl and Taj mahal- it was new knowledge for meClap
--Special mention to line that I loved the most- it was her dream but his desire..her longing but his expression...Clap
For entire post- BEAUTIFUL Clap
In past week I have started experimenting with writing too...never imagined I will do it but somehow this place encourages me to pen down my feelings for episode too...and I am really glad that friends here have accepted me too with open arms...

Happy Friendship Day to All again...Big smile

Edited by riti4u - 05 August 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhanarchanan14smashitupindi52Omorabotibeena14Divya1503honeypriya

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Priya Hug

"HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY" to you too Hug

Missed your posts last week...happy to see you back Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalaDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Priya and to all my Crooner buddies...

Happy Friendship day...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14sejket2shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalajakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Smile

Priya:
great to have you back!Hug

aww your 1st paragraph made me so emotional...I need to regroup and come back

~I'm back~
.I believe in what goes around comes around. When you feel the love from others it's because they have felt you: your honesty, fairness and genuineness. I always love it that even when you address some issues there are no innuendos...it's always a clear message that gives optimal details about what happened but never a personal attack.That's maturity my friend and it doesn't depend on your biological age. That's why so many of us who are much older than you look for your opinion with no hesitation.

It's you who attracted me to this space and the matured and encouraging  environment in this little corner  gives me a feeling of belonging. And in your thread there are no bickering even when there's any difference of opinion and difference of opinion is formula for healthy debate not fights.  I know when I differ with you I'm giving a different perspective of a same scenario. not calling your opinion wrong. Your thread gives me that freedom. I come to this forum to enjoy and share my love for a show which has taught me to delve into my own feelings. The time I spend here that's all I want to do: my 'stoopid' giggly, multi age syndromed phangurling(dont ask it's Indi's and My open secret LOL)  about a show with some friends who get what 'stoopid' means. I dont want to waste my time on strife (done it a few times...blame it on my rubber necking natureWinkLOL). So here's to you and those special people whose faces to me are either Audrey hepburn, dupatta, changing GIF s or Barun/Sanaya but whose distinctive writing style gives them unique voice and makes me come back every night before bed or early morning to read what they say. I call them MY friends
Happy friendship day to each one of you!

About the week it was...
Love how you connected the wedding night of 14 yrs back to one 6 months back and how their past dictated what ASR did on that night: protecting his Di and her unborn child. My personal feeling is that that night other than the brother, the love that he still doesn't know he had for Khushi  also played a part in his action. Otherwise the breakdown on the road with FBs of his moments with Khushi and 'rise' doesn't fully justify. What do you think?

The khushi -Anjlai scene on the day after Rakhi, was not very crystal clear to me. Anjali is still an enigma to me because her words never reflect on her eyes now-a-days.Don't know whether Daljeet's flat acting is to be blamed for that. I dont relate to her emotions as I did with her brother's(who hardly verbalized anything until the 12 days of wooing started) I love it how you explained her psyche. So I'll give her benefit of doubt for now ...BUT with reservations.Her clandestine meetings and phone calls give me a feeling of uneasiness.

And your pearl take is something I wanted to read. And you didn't fail me!Clap

Anyone who reads me in this space knows my inability to decipher symbolism. So will not even try.Dead Loved your explanation of the pani, bijli and chaabi ...makes so much sense after I read your crooner.

. Just will say this much going by the cycle of IPK...as we had few days of feel good nice romance...like I said in my friday analysis...that precap heralded for me arrival of past with baggage. Not that I mind...I signed up for roller coaster rides though it makes me dizzy...few RVs in the middle makes it feel like smooth-sailing Day Dreaming

wrote a lot...maybe didnt make complete sense. Just happy to have you back!Dancing

Edited by GanBarunFan - 05 August 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23vidhathriajumaIF_RocksyogifalukushikumariParshaspsharmilaarchanan14highonshowsmomb24shwetachauhansriraosejket2Nandalalasubiscsdennisdmenacesmashitupindi52Omoraboti-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyabeena14--Nishita--

sslmay11 Goldie
sslmay11
sslmay11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
happy to c u again... welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14NandalalaDivya1503honeypriya

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hugwelcome back..PriyaEmbarrassed

Missed you so so muchBig smile

A very Happy Friendship day to you.

And what a lovely crooner...I love the fact the way you bought the mannat ki chaabi issue here...

I really don't know if this daadi is going to bring in smile or tears ...but to be honest ...I am really scared...

We finally saw her having a monologue..."hamari saasein hi rukh gayi ho" and then when she received the pearls...she had a dream come true..all this for what...
I want them to close this loop finally ...why can't we let them face all the troubles together as a team..why should lovers suffer so much..

Either way...I am a patient audience...still waiting..Embarrassed

Edited by shybabe - 05 August 2012 at 7:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluParshashwetachauhansriraosejket2archanan14highonshowsNandalalaindi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Priya Dii.. Hug   Hug

you are back.. Hug 

Happy friendship day to you too Dii..  

Will try to edit this tomorrow.. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowssejket2shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Go to top