Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 19)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Can sum1 tell me which pg is amisuv's post...I really loved the lines which farha quoted frm it...wud love to read more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscs

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Smile

Priya:
great to have you back!Hug

aww your 1st paragraph made me so emotional...I need to regroup and come back

~I'm back~

Gandhari!

The way you feel about Crooner & Priya .. I believe you have spoken on behalf of all of us Smile

I would like to believe that Arnav WILL realize why he really married Khushi .. it was not his Di only. I hope what we understood about him, he understands too .. perhaps that will lead to the ending of the curse o the pearl.

I agree with you by every word on Anjali-Daljeet. I will still want to see more before I can draw any conclusion on her views on Khushi now or her intentions to make a new start.

I am all ready for the "past with the baggage" .. bring it on!!

And .. Happy Friendship Day! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Can sum1 tell me which pg is amisuv's post...I really loved the lines which farha quoted frm it...wud love to read more...

Page 2 dear!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni.b

priya sweetie!!!Hug
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!! Ouch sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!LOL
me too on bold part...actually I was figuring out which telephone convo...sorry to sound so stupid...Ouch
riti...don't worry am one of those who usually takes a scene on its face value and very rarely see beyond it...only thanks to priya and her hints and explanantions that i try to see beyond what's shown!!! me too was trying to figure which convo but then thought as she is talking abt last week's epis must be the one which happened when khushi was in GH...hope am correct!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanarchanan14OmorabotiDivya1503riti4u

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hug hullo everybody!!! happy friendship day.. a little late in the day nevertheless... it is such a wonderful feeling to be able to feel such warmth from 'strangers'.

@priya, welcome back and what a comeback! such an intriguing crooner and I feel so thrilled that the analysis you had done about pearls and ocean is revealing itself almost exactly as predicted. look forward to the complete closure of the curse of the white pearl... i can only imagine how that is going to be done! we are at such a terribly interesting stage of the story aren't we?

I am flummoxed by the Arnav-Khushi telephone conversation connection to the layout  of the script!! couldn't make that out. Will wait for your explanation on that.

I wondered why Khushi said what she said about the contract. Why did she say she won't come till the contract is over and why did she not say she won't ever come? Interesting play of words there. Again, I am not sure how that is set to pan out.

So good to have you back and have these delicious mysteries to ponder over. TongueSorry, I had reserved space for my ramblings in the previous crooner but never got around to writing! Disapprove

For now, I will come back in the evening when the past is literally entering the Raizada mansion...it is to the credit of the makers of the serial that they have managed to hold such a secret deep within its story and taken it forward for more than an year now!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyaOmorabotibeena14riti4u

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Well.. i missed ur crooners last few days priyaHug
Just loved ur interpretation n each analysis n croonersClap
very apt crooner that u have picked up one !!Embarrassed
mindblowing analysis dear !!Clap
each n every lines abt Arnav n A nji n KhushiSmile
Day by day changes in their relationships Smile
Happy Friendship Day to u!!Hug
thanks for pm tooEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hey to all my "CROONERS BHAI "ROFL afternoon all .1 monday hope to see gr8 stuff insha-Allah 

archanan14shwetachauhansubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

priya sweetie!!!Hug
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!! Ouch sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!LOL
me too on bold part...actually I was figuring out which telephone convo...sorry to sound so stupid...Ouch
riti...don't worry am one of those who usually takes a scene on its face value and very rarely see beyond it...only thanks to priya and her hints and explanantions that i try to see beyond what's shown!!! me too was trying to figure which convo but then thought as she is talking abt last week's epis must be the one which happened when khushi was in GH...hope am correct!!!LOL

Girls!

It must be the call interruptions Arnav recieved from his biwi in the middle of the night during the 24 hours challenge .. Khushi said a lot of jahapana, sena, kaniz .. blah blah! lol .. that has to be it! LOL

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyariti4u

Go to top