Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 18)

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Wow. . .**Drum rolls, plz**. . . Darling Queen Bee is back and howHug

hope all is well for u and ur loved ones. . .

accidentally saw ur name as the maker of this post. . .otherwise wouldn't have known u r back. . .glad me eye caught ur name in the sea of threads.

beautifully rendered piece PriyaClap. . .as usual beyond awesome. . .the way u describe symbolisms is just breathtaking. . .ur  eminent love for IPK is woven so deeply in the words that you choose to express IPK. . .hence end up making IPK glow anew. . .making me fall in love with IPK and ur writing evermore

happy friendship day to u and all crooniesHug. . .however belatedEmbarrassed. . .

i concur with u about "clicks" and things as such. . .have never been a endorser of  group-ism. . .if one thing is a pet peeve its this. . .puts me off . . .was amazed to notice that it is also in "existence" in the virtual worldShocked. . .then just laughed it offLOL. . .and started refraining from commenting. . . the herd mentality is beyond comprehension for me pea sized brainEmbarrassed. . .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Welcome back my jaan!!! Hug

Edited~

Deba.. This is such a beautiful analysis of some of those 'key' moments and noteworthy one liners from the episodes over the entire week..! I must say, some of those I acknowledged as important and meaningful while a few others I had simply dismissed as plain dialogues!! But the pearls.. I knew they were waiting to be described in your words..! Smile...

Wow Shweta! Loved your post!!! That was fab!! The way you have explained Arnav & his stand about the conract has really made it to make clear sense.

An out & out brilliant post .. Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansmashitupsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

yayayyy happy friendship day !!!!!! u r back HugHug 

awesomeee crooner gal!!!SmileHug

okay...i totally freaked out seeing pearl strings!!! omg priyaaa...its like..crooners 69 , 79 and dreams the connections...oh good lord..everything is coming to life...!!!!! these were my first thoughts
copyrights is say!!! demand royalty !!!!

Suba! Hug

It always refreshing to go through your posts .. you put the complex & serious issues in such easy manner .. love you for that.! The towering presence of contract to the trials of our very own hero .. cant wait to see how this track will be taken forward. Smile Happy days ahead for you - with pearls and more chess moves i guess! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanarchanan14subiscsDivya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, Thanks fr this Sunday treat Hug What a beautiful detailed post, covering all the crucial points of the week gone by & also pointers towards what lies ahead Clap Clap

Suvi!

"For him, it was never abt the contract. The contract was only a shield, so that he could hide his weakness, that is his love for her. He was abt to pour his heart out on the day of wedding, but things turned out otherwise. Yes, he has confessed that he did marry fr Di & her unborn child. But deep down, he wanted to punish himself fr falling in love with this girl & despite the misunderstanding that she loves someone else, he could never let her go away. The pain he would give her, the reminder of his lost love." - Brilliantly put! Take a bow!!

I am also not into taking anything on face value from Anjali .. we are yet to see what nayi shuruaat she was referring too .. it is really very difficult to draw conclusions on her that easily. Dadi will definitely do something this time .. i am sure CVs have learnt their lessons with Bubbly & Masala Mama. LOL The timing on entry refers that she will play a crucial role ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansubiscsDivya1503riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
priya sweetie!!!Hug
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!! Ouch sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansmashitupsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyariti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

found this somewhere!! LOL LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscssmashitupindi52honeypriyaOmorabotiriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey I forgot to mention in earlier crooner...I read Parsha chitrahaar analysis and by the time I was about to comment on it ..my net crashed..so if u reading this parsha...that was awesome analysis dear...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

priya sweetie!!!Hug
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!! Ouch sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!LOL
me too on bold part...actually I was figuring out which telephone convo...sorry to sound so stupid...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsubiscsDivya1503

Go to top