Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 15)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
spamming, now that i finally have wi-fi. started writing the other one at page 2, posted at 14.

i am reading priya's pearls, contract not yet discarded by arnav, pearls, taj, analyse phone call, khushi holds the key. i am reading anjali's conscience, the night of the wedding 14 years ago that changed a boy forever.

for the past two weeks, the creatives are sparing no effort to show me scenes from the past. fantastical stories on khushi's lips, ending with the jahapanaa aqaa kaneez saltanat halchal phone call. while the king wants to sleep (conscience sleeps?) tonnes of snoring everywhere as though the present is fast asleep, in an unreal dream.

my mind plays a trick and connects without volition. sins of fathers.

are we seeing a repeat of a past in arnav khushi's present? a past where a man had terribly wronged a woman, and that curse lingers on waiting for correction. his son will take unknowingly many of the father's steps. a son whose mother side will get deeply submerged on a horrific night of a beautiful wedding, and rely on many traits of his father to negotiate his life. but ultimately, he will set that mistake right, he will wipe out the curse, when he acts with true love (that will be opened by his love's pure vishwas, tumne mere sath yeh kya kar diya, khushi). and because, thanks to the ultimate key, khushi, he opens the box of grief in his heart and find his mother side again, and her real legacy to him: conscience.

the ocean will wash away all the sins and release the pearl of love, clasping the keeper of it to his heart. and the next generation, already in the making will never be unsafe again.

ok mad thought. had to share though.

edit: that night with the forced marriage he protected an unborn child and the mother, something his father failed to do on a similar night.i don't think arnav is consciously setting things right and returning the universe to calm, he just follows his path and sometimes even makes mistakes, but constant course correction keeps leading him to a better place. by allowing himself to be vulnerable before khushi he has taken a very scary step out of the shield of arrogance, he has again corrected course a bit. not expressing well, but you know what i mean.

Edited by indi52 - 06 August 2012 at 5:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23ajumaIF_RocksyogifaluDazeeParshaarchanan14shwetachauhanNandalalasmashitupDivya1503-Gan-beena14--Nishita--riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Updated my views on your post Priya on Pg3...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

spamming, now that i finally have wi-fi. started writing the other one at page 2, posted at 14.

i am reading priya's pearls, contract not yet discarded by arnav, pearls, taj, analyse phone call, khushi holds the key. i am reading anjali's conscience, the night of the wedding 14 years ago that changed a boy forever.

for the past two weeks, the creatives are sparing no effort to show me scenes from the past. fantastical stories on khushi's lips, ending with the jahapanaa aqaa kaneez saltanat halchal phone call. while the king wants to sleep (conscience sleeps?) tonnes of snoring everywhere as the the present is fast asleep, in an unreal dream.

my mind plays a trick and connects without volition. sins of fathers.

are we seeing a repeat of a past in arnav khushi's present? a past where a man had terribly wronged a woman, and that curse lingers on waiting for correction. his son will take unknowingly many of the father's steps. a son whose mother side will get deeply submerged on a horrific nighto of a beautiful wedding, and rely on many traits of his father to negotiate his life. but ultimately, he will set that mistake right, he will wipe out the curse, when he acts with true love (that will be opened by his love's pure vishwas, tumne mere sath yeh kya kar diya, khushi). and because, thanks to the ultimate key, khushi, he opens the box of grief in his heart and find his mother side again, and her real legacy to him: conscience.

the ocean will wash away all the sins and release the pearl of love, clasping the keeper of it to his heart. and the next generation, already in the making will never be unsafe again.

ok mad thought. had to share though.

BEAUTIFULL and for those last lines @bold...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeearchanan14NandalalaDivya1503indi52beena14

Chicane Goldie
Chicane
Chicane

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Back with a bang Wink Thumbs Up
What an awesome post! You said it all girl!

Happy Friendship Day!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Lovely post! (again) It is interesting that you quote the Shakespeare sonnet that has much innuendo and is open to so much interpretation. Teehee, just like most of IPK episodes. This is why it is always fun to read so many interpretations of the same story. I must say that I also enjoyed the posts by @arch-nat1112 last week (how much of a stalker do I sound like now?). I didn't comment because I had nothing too clever to say.

Happy walla friendship day aapko (it is probably still friendship day in some parts of the world, yes?). Wait! Can stalkers be friends? Oh teri!

*slinks away*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsshowstruckDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

ArshiTheBest Senior Member
ArshiTheBest
ArshiTheBest

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy friendship day HoneySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
missed you honey...a very happy friendships day to you too...sorry that im no longer visiting the crooners because of my schedule i will try my best and wow nice write up again!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
this is a story of very elemental human themes, isn't it.
love. conscience. vishwas.
the three that lead us to the ultimate truth.

no wonder so many of us are watching it with so much connectedness. can't let go. the underlying story is way beyond romcom.

ok then there's you know who.

but he alone couldn't have kept me here this long and this focussed. lady phangurrl isn't lying. he was there in baat hamari pakki and shraddha, i did notice his looks, but bever got hooked. now addicted.

he alone certainly wouldn't have taken priya on the journey where she seeks so far and wide and takes us along with her. thanks, priya, for sensing there is more to it and sticking by this despite everything.

now i will stop.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celayogifaluDazeeshwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowsNandalalasubiscssmashitupDivya1503honeypriyabeena14--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top