Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums (Page 12)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day to all. Good to see you back Priya . Hope all is well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503honeypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Good to see you back Priya..Hope everything is fine..

yet to read the post..but I am sure its going to be a very special and exciting one..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Nandalala-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#990000" size="3">My Honey-- Priya!!!- I updated on pg. 2!Big smileLemme know if I make sense!Tongue Have a great day at work...am thinking of you, hun!</font>

ahh muffin LOLlemme go check...so sorry have not been able to respond the pms yet...have been on the run in last two days...Embarrassed

will read now..hv been waiting Smilehad to be awake last night till late to see Bolt wizard in action...now snoozing at work LOL

I am watching the wizard's semi-finals now...he creamed the rest! Trying to keep away from spoilers (as usual!) I am off to read posts on Archu's thread...not done there...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanDivya1503honeypriya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhan-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Priya!

Archu did a fabulous job when you were away and also the ladies were amazing. I was still hoping you will do a wrap up for the week and here it is ... Thanks!! Smile That was one great advice to not stress out on entertainment .. I hope everyone gets that. I wish the spirit of crooner were omnipresent in the forum.

So the contract is apparently not resolved yet. So after 6 months do they have to get married again to continue their marriage? I am not clear about the terms of the contract but this will come into play for sure. I have a feeling Dadi will be instrumental in their re-marriage - thus is her entry 8 days prior to the contract end date. There were strong hints towards social stigma ... But do you think it will get large? I wonder. This needs to come out to the families for a number of reasons but how it will be played will be interesting to see. Any take on that?

"Khushi binds them"- I was feeling the same way and tried to write a bit on that in the last crooner. But your explanation makes more sense ... I just loved how you have depicted the linkings between the past & present leading towards their future ultimately. I have read your post twice just to get the essence rightly. Smile

I never want to write anything on the Pearls & Tajmahal .. This is something only you can do justice to. That dialogue in the doorstep of GH I got but the telephone conversation ... Not yet, all I can remember is her mentioning soldiers, king & queen LOL .. But did not quite catch the plot! I will go through that again but I will look forward to more from you on that. Or else, I can always bug you with PM. Tongue

You wake up really early, don't you?? Shocked

Edited by Omoraboti - 05 August 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriajumayogifalusriraoshwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowsNandalalasubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyaindi52beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

"wedding night had always scarred ASR"...

welcome back darlingHug...this is so you
thanks for that little but very much needed support. muaaahhh

Most welcome any time and thankss a lot for the warm wishes Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsDivya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

You wake up really early, don't you?? Shocked

sure thankss Farha...will be back on your comment in some time...

I dont wake up by choice...I have to report to work by 5:30 am Cry

Edited by honeypriya - 05 August 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalashowstruckDivya1503Omorabotibeena14

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Woohoo..!!! Priyaaa….Hug

How are you??? I hope everything is fine at your end… Missed you so much…CryCry. Im soo happy to see your postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Happy Friendship Day… though there is a special day for friendship , remembering our special relationship without which we would be incomplete, I still believe that everyday should be a friendship day….Big smileBig smile A special place in our heart is reserved for friends who are with us through our thick and thin. The nonsense chatter, the gossips, the jokes, the secrets hidden, the fun, the fights.. this is what make life beautiful.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wishing You and All of the crooner buddies A Happy Friendship DayyyHug

Back to the wonderful crooner that you have made, a wonderful gist of the entire week… I love ur Sunday crooner…Embarrassed

The Sonnet of Shakespeare said it all… It had complete gist of the present relationship of ArHi.Embarrassed

Thank You for the Crooners Priyaa… Though past few months I wasn't here, I really regret it. I badly wanted to read the crooners.CryCry But just couldn't sorry for that. Your crooners have always been eye-opening. Alwayz deep and to the point with all the beautiful pics..Embarrassed

I Love Your Crooners…..Hug

One thing I didn't understand after what he said to Khushi that will it be easy for her to break this relationship and go.. why did he mention at the end.. I dont care what will happen after 10days? Why did he mentioned it? Its all ASR-ish,,,!! He knows Khushi dsnt like contract.. She is away from him because of the contract...Ouch. Contract is still a big wall between them. Even if both know they love each other contract is an obstacle.

Priyaa.. u rightly said about marriages in Arnav's life.Clap Both has made a scratch on his heart leaving him bleeding. His bleeding has now been medicated by Khushi's love. You beautifully mentioned the mannat ki chabbi and Pearl part. Khushi being the link and the key to hold, protect and maintain the falling relationships in future. Significance of Pearl and Taj and the lives of ArHi..you wonderfully portrayed it.. (which my mind can never think of.LOL)

What I sincerely and extremely loved was the Pearl necklace. Imagine!! Khushi dreamt that arnav will gift her and he did in real life. Woooww!!! That is bliss for her! She couldn't control her tears… The scene signified Arnav as sole protector, preserver and person who will fulfill her dreamsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Yes.. Khushi-Anjali's relationship is a bit positive now. I liked it.. SmileWith entry of Dadi, some locked and dreaded secrets will come which can shake the root of Raizaada family. Lets see what happens.

Priya.. Muaah.. Loved ur crooner. Amazing piece of writing…ClapClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumayogifalusriraoshwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowsNandalalasubiscsbeena14OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya

Go to top