Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jakhushi

Sneaking in when I really should be looking at excels & deciding people's salary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Sorry not around and havent read a single post... but the precap had me doing dhan dhana dhan... so checking? Whats cooking ladies πŸ˜›?

Priya - How are you doing babes?

Khooosiii bitiya aa gayi tu...

Discussing Dadi, I guess, who according to Anu has a talk to hand syndrome..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni.b

i leave at pg31 and come backto pg63!!!!😲

@priya...phone call analysis pls...the connection and the chess moves!!!πŸ˜ƒ jodi tomar somoy thake toh!!!

Oh Yes...me too want that...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soni.b

i leave at pg31 and come backto pg63!!!!😲

@priya...phone call analysis pls...the connection and the chess moves!!!πŸ˜ƒ jodi tomar somoy thake toh!!!

aaj na mostly kaal...aamar epi gulo akhono thik kore dakha hoe ni...3 din bor going out of town, will catch up on the epis...tarpor...sorry for the delay 😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I am with you...I also want a redemption track for mami😑. Next time, anybody speaks about redemption for ASR, I will ask them to open their button eyes😑😑

I just want ASR to say "ENOUGH Maami!!" once...that'll shut her up for life!😑😑
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jakhushi

Sneaking in when I really should be looking at excels & deciding people's salary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Sorry not around and havent read a single post... but the precap had me doing dhan dhana dhan... so checking? Whats cooking ladies πŸ˜›?

Priya - How are you doing babes?

me too embarassed and scared to rep u...tai tomar thike palachchi.

had been so caught up, still not able to respond the PMs...and tumi ato sweet and such a lovely msg pathiyechile...aami aar lojjae kichu bolar jonno pachchi na 😳😳😳😳
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

aaj na mostly kaal...aamar epi gulo akhono thik kore dakha hoe ni...3 din bor going out of town, will catch up on the epis...tarpor...sorry for the delay 😳

no probs sweetie...tai bolam jodi paro toh otherwise will wait for it!!!! emon kichu tada nei!!!!😊
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan priya, telephonic ta bhujhiye dio pls...nahole ami anarkalite stuck kore jabo...

QUOTE=soni.b]

no probs sweetie...tai bolam jodi paro toh otherwise will wait for it!!!! emon kichu tada nei!!!!😊
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont understand Bengali..but know few words..for some reason I really like the way "tarpor" sounds..

btw..Priya..I dont know about you..but I can see 5:30 infront of my eyes..I really hate when alarm rings in the morning..thats the only time I feel what is this life..but then I enjoy my rest of the day only when I get up early..and be early to office..
jakhushi thumbnail

me too embarassed and scared to rep u...tai tomar thike palachchi.

had been so caught up, still not able to respond the PMs...and tumi ato sweet and such a lovely msg pathiyechile...aami aar lojjae kichu bolar jonno pachchi na 😳😳😳😳

Hailaaa...Paliyo na bondhu 😊...

Are you mad you silly child 😑...I understand how busy it must have been. So just chill. As long as everything is fine and you are not tensed any more...thats all that matters darling!

And Archu... I forgot to mention... Lubhhh You πŸ€— It is indeed a small world!!
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

haan priya, telephonic ta bhujhiye dio pls...nahole ami anarkalite stuck kore jabo...

QUOTE=soni.b] no probs sweetie...tai bolam jodi paro toh otherwise will wait for it!!!! emon kichu tada nei!!!!😊

o anarkali kemon cholche??πŸ˜†