Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Divya1503

redemption surfaces again!!!😳  soo is this the start of the redemption???πŸ˜• 

No I guess this is the time..I'll once again fall in love with ASR...Though nothing new in that☺️
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

redemption surfaces again!!! soo is this the start of the redemption???πŸ˜•

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3133349

This forum needs redemption before anyone else... For torturing the poor and sane souls of this forum. Sigh!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SH-

This forum needs redemption before anyone else... For torturing the poor and sane souls of this forum. Sigh!

so true!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Thankss swthrt 😊 wish you the same !!!

the post is mainly for you all coz for ur wonderful love for this post  πŸ˜Š

Oh ! I am honored.Thanks for showering all love.😊
Divya1503 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxz9W0h4PQ [/YOUTUBE]

yeh lo

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

from when did being too good a thing to unlearn...rather ppl around should learn...for ASR's sister's sake she allowed herself to be publicly humiliated to  shreds by Shyaam...what did she get in return...what should she transform for...???????

she will stop running the moment ASR says that the Contract holds no value...which he hasnt yet...he has said "10 din baad kya hoga i dont care " 

lagta hain tu badi gusse mein hain mujseπŸ˜•

Being too good is thing to unlearn sweetzz in this kalyug...she needs to learn it. I believe it she started it...but she started showing it on ASR

She allowed herself to be publicly humilated to shreds by shyam...yes she did. But hiding truth is her mistake...and she felt it it is her msitake. Leave abt all..but there are few who understood it and supported her whole heartedly - Naani and ASR. When initially she had rift with ASR it was Anjali n Naani who were supporting her. So she always got some kind of support from RM members. She got in return her husband...but she is running away because she want to do good to Anjali. But does that really help her...she goes back to GH...tell her parents what. She is a normal girl who knows that her parents will get deeply hurt by this. Does she going away really change snake and it will help Anjali. NO WAYS.

So she needs to think in other ways...not running away.

Coming to ASR...like khushi has her own ways...ASR has his own way of dealing. He said getting in contact with her big mistake of life. Once spoken words cannot be taken back. He trying hard now to woo her in his own way. He know it's a mistake he did.

She also needs to understand and transformation also needs in her characterization

haila...that's jst POV.😳
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What is up with this Dadi channeling her inner teenager?🀣🀣🀣  Are we back in high school?🀣

Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

What is up with this Dadi channeling her inner teenager?🀣🀣🀣  Are we back in high school?🀣

🀣 πŸ€£

hello anjali di!!!πŸ˜ƒ someone said ki she's promoting one political party!!!🀣 πŸ€£
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 πŸ€£

hello anjali di!!!πŸ˜ƒ someone said ki she's promoting one political party!!!🀣 πŸ€£

Oh attitude han..what does she think of her self...!!!πŸ˜•
n yeh abhi bhi untoucability practise ker rahi hai kya...
Meri Nanhi si Jaan...humesha iss kae sath kaise kyon hota hai...YYY KHUSHI!!!

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Did they decide their teams today 
Nani-ASR
Dadi-Dii
Kal bechara lecture sunaega..."like father like son" wale!!! Oh i tell u yeh aaj kal kae buddhae!!πŸ˜• yeh Ashram kae pehlae kaise rahi hogi..14 years kae Vanvas kae baad yeh hal hai!!🀒