Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums - Page 41

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW!! That's the word which came to my mind after the episode. This track HAS TO garner trps.

After ASR, it is his dadi who has such aura surrounding her... A strong and powerful character... You are bound to bow down in respect AND in fear.. Aur iss dadi ko sirf ASR hi jawab de sakta hai. Precap just proved it.Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜ƒ drama time!!! Who else is excited???? πŸ˜ƒ
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jiyo mere sher...ASR wala precapπŸ‘
Omoraboti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

WOW!! That's the word which came to my mind after the episode. This track HAS TO garner trps.

After ASR, it is his dadi who has such aura surrounding her... A strong and powerful character... You are bound to bow down in respect AND in fear.. Aur iss dadi ko sirf ASR hi jawab de sakta hai. Precap just proved it.

Oh yeah!! You should see me smile ... Its gonna be good. πŸ˜ƒ The final scene had war declared ... And the precpap ... Yeah baby!!! Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

πŸ˜ƒdrama time!!! Who else is excited????πŸ˜ƒ

Me Me MEEE... I loved the episode... Missed THE MAN throughout but the last shod made it up... Grumbled too on why no one is clearing the air abt Khushi not being a servant... But then thought vo haq toh husband ji ka hai... πŸ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Me Me MEEE... I loved the episode... Missed THE MAN throughout but the last shod made it up... Grumbled too on why no one is clearing the air abt Khushi not being a servant... But then thought vo haq toh husband ji ka hai... πŸ˜†

Me too, me too - what was that - why did no one say that Khushi was not a servant! But if ASR comes and tells her - haila, what a moment!

@Mashira: Hammer and tongs and a lot of things for Mami!

-Facetious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Oh yeah!! You should see me smile ... Its gonna be good. πŸ˜ƒ The final scene had war declared ... And the precpap ... Yeah baby!!!

It has to be freakin' good... I've to give it to 4 Lions.. They've selected perfect actors to suit their characters to the T.. *Touchwood*

Aur dadi ko toh aana hi tha... With past skeletons coming out in open and Shyam's truth out too.., there has to be someone to add some spice and friction between Arnav and Khushi...
dennisdmenace thumbnail

major drama yaar...

what is that mami is made off😑

Omoraboti thumbnail

Will we get to see his reaction when he hears daadi call her a servant?? 😍 My God .. I have turned into a sadist!!! 😲

I didnt want others to clarify .. Let Arnavji handle it .. He too needs a "conscience" check ... All roads lead to Snake & Remarriage?? What say!!! πŸ˜ƒ
dennisdmenace thumbnail

what i liked is ASR went back and stood next to her...

wow moment in IPK.

This content was originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Me too, me too - what was that - why did no one say that Khushi was not a servant! But if ASR comes and tells her - haila, what a moment!

@Mashira: Hammer and tongs and a lot of things for Mami!